CS Foundation Syllabus
For preparation of Company Secretaryship Exam which will be held in the month June and December 2019, download CS Foundation Syllabus from this page. Here on this page we have provided Topic Wise PDF files of CS Foundation Exam Syllabus.
As you know that CS Foundation exam conducts by Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India in Dec and June, you can get the entire CS Foundation Syllabus by going through this page and prepare as according to it.
CS Foundation Course Syllabus 2019
ICSI Foundation Examination comprises only theoretical examinations. 8 subjects are arranged into 5 papers of 100 marks each. To qualifying the examination candidates are required to secure minimum 40% marks in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers together.
So students are suggested to download their CS Foundation Syllabus 2019 by going through the beneath segment of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|ICSI CS Foundation Exam Date||08-06-2019 and 09-06-2019|
|ICSI CS Foundation Admit Card will be issued||Updating Soon|
CS Foundation Syllabus
Following is the Entire Syllabus of CS Foundation; you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it. If you’ll cover the entire syllabi then you will get qualifying marks in examination.
PAPER 1: Business Environment And Law
Level of Knowledge: Basic Knowledge
The Objective of this section is to orientation about different forms of organizations, functions in organizations, business strategies and environment, along with an exposure to elements of business laws.
PART A: Business Environment (30 Marks)
- Business Environment
- Forms of Business Organization
- Emerging Trends in Business
- Scales of Business
- Business Functions
Do You Know: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
PART B: Business Laws (40 Marks)
- Introduction to Law
- Elements of Company Law
- Elements of Law relating to Partnership and LLP
- Elements of Law relating to Contract
- Elements of Law relating to Sale of Goods
- Elements of Law relating to Negotiable Instruments
- Elements of Information Technology Act
- Role of CS- Duties and Responsibilities, Areas of Practice
PAPER 2: Business Management, Ethics & Entrepreneurship
To inform with the basic principles of management, ethics, communication techniques and entrepreneurship:
PART A: Business Management (40 Marks)
- Human Resource Management
- Direction and Co-ordination
- Recent Trends in Management
Get Best Answer: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
PART B: Business Ethics (20 Marks)
- Business Ethics
PART C: Business Communication (40 Marks)
- Business Communication
- Business Correspondence
- E Correspondence
- Essentials of Good English
- Interdepartmental Communication
PART D: Entrepreneurship (30 Marks)
- Growth and Challenges of Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Government Initiatives for Business Development
- Entrepreneurship-Creativity and Innovation
- Social Entrepreneurship
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
PAPER 3: Business Economics
To acquaint the basic concepts and theories of economics, elementary statistics and mathematics:
PART A: Economics (70 Marks)
- The Fundamentals of Economics
- Basic Elements of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- Theory of Production and Costs
- Analysis of Markets
- Indian Economy- An Overview
- Basic Elements of Money and Banking
PART B: Elementary Statistics (30 Marks)
- Descriptive Statistics
- Mathematics of Finance and Elementary Probability
Must Read: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
PAPER 4: Fundamentals Of Accounting And Auditing
To familiarize and develop an understanding of the basic aspects of accounting, auditing concepts and their principles:
|PART A: Fundamentals Of Accounting (70 Marks)|
|PART B: FUNDAMENTALS OF AUDITING: (30 Marks)|
Audits and Auditor’s Reports
Auditor’s Report: Meanings, Contents, Types, Qualifications
Check Now: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
How to download CS Foundation Syllabus 2019?
Applicants may get CS Foundation Syllabus PDF by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official web site of ICSI that is www.icsi.edu.
- Now you have to hit on “Students” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- You are required to select an appropriate link related to CS Foundation Course Syllabus.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of MCQ for CS Foundation New Syllabus.
- You should check it carefully.
- At last you are required to save the file of CS Foundation New Syllabus to your desktop or take a print out of it for exam preparation.
Applicants are suggested to prepare for exam as according to CS Foundation Syllabus 2019. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ICSI Admit Card||ICSI CS Result|
|CS Exam Time Table||CS Executive New Syllabus|
|CS Professional Syllabus||5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers|
|How To Find Study Material Online||How To Study While Doing Job|