Download here the latest and updated CUCET Syllabus 2022!!! Those who are preparing for the upcoming Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) can access the complete Syllabus & CUCET Exam Pattern from this page. Here we have provided the detailed CUCET 2022 Syllabus for BA, MBA and other UG, PG and Integrated programmes.
The Central Universities Common Entrance Test, popularly known in short as CUCET is an all-India test is being organized for admission to various Integrated/Under-Graduate, Post Graduate and Research Programmes in several Central Universities and State Universities of India.
CUCET Entrance Exam Syllabus – Download PDF
The latest Syllabus for Entrance Exam is available on the official portal of the organization – cucet.cuchd.in. However, for don’t have to roam around anymore because we have facilitated the entire Entrance Exam Syllabus for UG, PG and Integrated Courses along with the Exam Pattern here in this article.
You can also download the Syllabus PDFs with help of the direct link available below. Concerned aspirants are suggested to explore the following section of this page which has been designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to grab more about the CUCET Syllabus 2022.
CUCET UG Syllabus
CUCET Exam Syllabus: Part-A
|General Awareness||Analytical skills|
CUCET Syllabus: Part-B
|Motion in one dimension||Chemical Bonding|
|Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions||Redox Reactions|
|Work, Power and Energy||Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics|
|Linear Momentum & collisions||Acid-Base concepts|
|Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis||Electrochemistry|
|Mechanics of solids and fluids||Colligative Properties of Solution|
|Heat and thermodynamics||Periodic Table|
|Wave||Preparation and Properties of certain|
|Magnetic Effect of Current||General Organic Chemistry|
|Magnetism in Matter||Reaction intermediates|
|Ray Optics and optical instruments||Polymers|
|Modern Physics||Solid State Petroleum|
|Co-ordinate Geometry||Animal Physiology|
CUCET PG Syllabus
The PG Syllabus for Entrance Examination is divided into two parts, PART-A and PART-B. A candidate has to answer a total of 100 questions. The questions will be based on objective types answerable on OMR sheets.
- PART-A: General English, General Awareness and Numerical Ability (50 Questions)
- PART-B: Teaching Aptitude (50 Questions)
CUCET LLM Syllabus 2022
|General Principles of Contracts||Constitution|
|Law of Torts||Family Law-Hindu Law|
|Criminal Law-Indian Penal Law||Contract-II|
|Company Law||Property Law|
|Administrative Law||Family Law-II: Mohammedan Law and Indian Succession Act|
|Environmental Law||Labour Law|
|Public International Law||Human Rights Law and Practice|
|Right to Information||Banking Law|
|Insurance Law||Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Intellectual Property Rights-I|
|Penology & Victimology||Law relating to International Trade|
|Women and Criminal law & Law Relating to Child||White Collar Crimes (Privileged Class Deviance)|
|intellectual Property Rights-II||Taxation, Law of Evidence|
|Competition Law and Interpretation of Statutes & Principles of Legislation||–|
CUCET MBA Syllabus 2022:
- English/Verbal Ability
- Maths/Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Basic Mathematics: Set theory, Algebra and linear algebra, Real and complex analysis, Combinatorics and Probability and statistics.
- Digital Logic: Switching theory, Combinational logic circuits and Sequential m/c model.
- Basics of Programming: The candidate should be familiar with the basic concepts of programming and should be able to write programs involving the concepts in any one of the languages: C, C++ or Java.
CUCET Syllabus 2022 Of Research Programmes
Ph.D Syllabus (Architecture):
- Research Methods for Architecture, Mathematical Intelligence, Reasoning, Basic Vocabulary of Architects and Planners, Professional and Technical Writing Skills, Presentation skills etc.
- Professional Practice, Guidelines of Council of Architecture related to professional services, appointment of Architects, Education etc.
- Provisions of National Building Code, Space Standards, URDPFI guidelines, EIA, Legal provisions related to Health Safety and Environment, Building Regulations,
- Sustainable Architecture, Energy Efficient Building Designs, Green Building Rating systems in India and abroad, Solar Passive Architecture,
- Urban Infrastructure, Urban Environmental Services, Urban Transportation, Transport Oriented Design,
- Major Policies, Mission and schemes of Government of India related to Housing, SMART cities, HRIDAY cities, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, AMRUT, JNNURM, Slum Up-gradation etc.
- Gender issues in Architecture, Urban Planning, Housing, Urban Transport, Landscape Architecture, Public Realms, etc.
- General Awareness about Environment, Ecology, Climate Change, Global Warming Sustainable Development Goals, Disaster Management, Natural and Built Heritage, Urban Economics, etc
- Waste Management Technologies, Water Management, Renewable Energy Technologies, Vernacular and traditional solar passive Design of buildings,
- Contemporary and Traditional examples of sustainable / energy efficient architecture / settlement planning In India and other parts of the world.
- Basics of Project Management, Construction Management, Real Estate Management, Contemporary Materials and construction Technologies, Structural Systems, High Rise and Long Span structures, Project Finance, Contracts, Public Private Partnerships, Participatory Approaches to Development, Community Participation etc.
Candidates can download CUCET Syllabus 2022 PDF for any subjects by going through the given links easily, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab complete details about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Procedure To Download CUCET Syllabus 2022:
Follow the below mentioned guidelines in order to access the Central Universities Common Entrance Test UG/PG Syllabus 2022 from the official website:
- Begin with visiting the official web portal of the Central Universities Common Entrance test that is cucet.cuchd.in.
- Now scroll down to the middle section of homepage and move your cursor towards ‘Why CUCET’ option available in the menu bar. A drop down list will appear.
- Select “Syllabus” option from the dropped down list.
- The page displaying subject-wise Exam Syllabus will be opened.
- Look for the subjects for which you want to access the Entrance Test Syllabus. Go through the syllabus carefully and also download the Syllabus to your device.
- At last, you have to take a print out of the Syllabus and keep it safe for further usage.
To attain more information regarding the CUCET Syllabus 2022, you are suggested to visit the official link of the Central Universities Common Entrance test. Also you are suggested to bookmark our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL+D to get all the latest updates.