District Court Recruitment
The District Courts (ज़िला न्यायालय) of India are the district courts of the State governments in India. Now, District Court, Chikkamagaluru has unfolded a vacancy advertisement as District Court Recruitment.
In this concern, online applications are invited from ambitious Indian citizens for filling up Latest 54 Peon/Typist/Copyist/Steno vacant positions. Candidates can apply for District Court Jobs on or before the last date that is 15-02-2019.
Apply Online for District Court Chikkamagaluru Recruitment:
Keen job hunters who are interested to apply for District Court Recruitment they have to submit their Application Form through online mode only. After that candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of applications for further process that is written Examination to be held soon.
Aspirants who want more details regarding District Court Recruitment 2019, may scroll down on this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
District Court Recruitment
|Name of the Recruitment /Organization Authority||District Court Chikkamagaluru, Karnataka|
|Name of the Posts||Peon – Typist – Typist-Copyist & Stenographer|
|No. of District Court Job Vacancy||54 Posts|
|Closing Date of Application||15-02-2019|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Application Process||Apply Online|
Find More Latest: Karnataka Jobs
District Court Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of District Court Vacancy|
District Court Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility includes qualification; age limit, selection process etc, Have a look on required eligibility for available Jobs.
To apply for District Court Recruitment, candidates must have passed in 8th Standard/ 10th Standard/ 12th Standard/ or its equivalent from the authorized boards/ Institutions with good academic records.
Check Out More:
District Court Age Limit:
Candidates must be between 18 years to 35 years. Upper age can be relaxed of those aspirants belonging to reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC etc as per rules and regulations of organization.
District Court Selection Process:
Selection of applicants for District Court Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and Personal interview that will be organized by the recruitment committee of this reputed organization.
Start Free Preparation From: Online Test Series
District Court Salary:
Selected aspirants for District Court Steno Recruitment on the basis of Selection Procedure will receive an impressive salary per month along with other benefits/ allowances from the concerned department of organization as tabulated below.
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|Typist-Copyist||Rs.21400/- to Rs. 42000/-|
|Typist||Rs.21400/- to Rs. 42000/-|
|Stenographer||Rs.27650/- to Rs. 52650/-|
|Peon||Rs.17000/- to Rs. 28950/-|
|Process Server||Rs.19950/- to Rs. 37900/-|
|Notification for the POST of Stenographer||Download PDF|
|Notification for the POST of TYPIST||Download PDF|
|Notification for the POST of TYPIST-COPYIST||Download PDF|
|Notification for the POST of Process-Server||Download PDF|
|Notification for the POST of PEON||Download PDF|
How to Apply for District Court Recruitment 2018?
- First of all candidates who are willing to apply need to visit the official site of the organization that is districts.ecourts.gov.in to apply for District Court Jobs.
- Then hit on “Karnataka” tab option from map.
- After that you need to press on “Chikkamagaluru” link from new window.
- Then you need to press on “Recruitment” link from new page available at the right side.
- Now, select appropriate job link related to District Court Recruitment you want to apply for.
- Afterwards, read all the instructions given in District Court Notification PDF.
- Once you read District Court Advertisement then hit on “Apply Now” link.
- Fill all the formalities in District Court Online Application Form and upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Finally you need to press “Submit” button and take print out of District Court Application Form for future use.
- Starting date of Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15-02-2019
Check State Wise: High Court Recruitment
Applicants who want to attain more details related to District Court Recruitment 2019 must go through the official link which is well displayed above. To get all latest updates instantly one can bookmark our site by pressing Ctrl+D key
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|