DRDO RAC Recruitment
Latest jobs opening at Defence Research and Development Organization RAC !!! Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for DRDO RAC Recruitment to the posts of Scientist in various streams.
Total 15 vacancies are going to be filled up for DRDO RAC Vacancies. Candidates can apply for DRDO RAC 15 Scientist Job Openings via online mode by going through rac.gov.in. The last date to apply online for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 is 01-12-2018.
Apply Online for DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment
Applications received without scanned copies of certificates for the requisite essential educational qualification, experience and documents / certificate in support of last pay drawn or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence would be entertained in this regard.
Candidates can apply now for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 with the help of steps provided on the below ward of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DRDO RAC Recruitment
DRDO RAC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Subject/ Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Scientist ‘E’||Computer Science & Engg/ Information & Technology||02||Rs. 1,23,100/- , Level 13 as per 7th CPC|
|Scientist ‘D’||Computer Science & Engg/ Information & Technology||02||Rs. 78,800/- , Level 12 as per 7th CPC|
|Scientist ‘C’||Electronics & Communication Engg||01||Rs. 67,700/- , Level 11 as per 7th CPC)|
|Computer Science & Engg/ Information & Technology||10|
Find Out: More Defence Jobs
Those, who want to apply for DRDO RAC Scientist Vacancies, should have First Class Bachelor’s Degree in concerned engineering from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Candidates, applying for DRDO RAC 15 Scientist Vacancies, their age should be as follows:
- Scientist ‘D’/‘E’: not exceeding 45 years
- Scientist ‘C’: not exceeding 35 years
The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for Civilian Central Govt employees as per rules. Age is also relaxable for Ex-Servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs and also for persons with disability as per Govt rules in vogue.
To apply for DRDO RAC Scientist Jobs, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (one hundred), which shall be paid online. No fee is payable by SC/ ST/ Divyang / Women Candidates.
DRDO RAC 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performances in personal interview. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
Also Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
How to apply for DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019?
Apply now for Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the Official portal of authority that is www.rac.gov.in
- After visiting to home page you have to select and hit on “View Advertisement” link, available under “Advertisement No. 134- Recruitment of Scientists in DRDO” title at the left ward.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of DRDO RAC Notification, having all the details of DRDO RAC Job.
- Read all the details mentioned in it.
- After that go back to the home page and hit on “Online Application Form” link.
- Now you are required to fill DRDO RAC Online Application form in correct manner and upload the needed documents and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Last date to apply online: 01-12-2018
Candidates must visit the Official Link to get remaining details of DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Rozgar Career India||DRDO CEPTAM 8 Recruitment|
|DRDO Recruitment||DRDO Admit Card|
|DRDO INMAS Recruitment||DRDO Result|
|Employment News- New Updates||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|