Latest Notification regarding 3882 Vacancies have been released under ESIC Recruitment. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is inviting online applications for filling up 3882 Vacancies of UDC, MTS and Stenographer posts in ESIC. Interested candidates may Apply Online for these ESIC Vacancies 2022 directly through this page.
Out of the total 3882 vacancies under ESIC Recruitment 2022, 1769 are for Upper Division Clerk, 165 for Stenographer, and the remaining 1948 for Multi-Tasking Staff. The online application process is active now on ESIC’s official portal – www.esic.nic.in. We have shared the direct links to download region-wise ESIC Notification PDF and Apply Online link below in the page.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Candidates who are willing to apply for ESIC Jobs 2022 are advised to submit application form with respective fee within given period of time. To obtain complete details related to Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2022, read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||UDC, MTS, Steno|
|Online Application Mode||Online|
|Online Registration||15th January to 15th February 2022|
|Exam Date||19th, 20th, 26th March 2022|
|Exam Type||Prelims- Mains- Skill Test (if required)|
Download ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDFs
The direct links to download region-wise ESIC Recruitment Notification PDFs for UDS, MTS & Stenographer posts have been tabulated below:
|ESIC Notification for Andhra Pradesh||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Bihar||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Chattisgarh||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Delhi||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Goa||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Ahemdabad||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Jammu Kashmir||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Haryana (Faridabad/Ambala)||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Himachal Pradesh||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Jharkhand||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Karnataka||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Kerala||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Madhya Pradesh||Download|
|ESIC Notification for Maharashtra||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Guwahati/Assam||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Odisha||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Puducherry||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Punjab||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Rajasthan||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Tamil Nadu||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Telangana||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Uttar Pradesh||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for Uttarakhand||Download|
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification for West Bengal & Sikkim||Download|
ESIC Vacancy 2022:
The region-wise ESIC Vacancy distribution for UDC, MTS & Steno posts is shown in the table below:
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||203||04||320|
Check Location Wise: All Govt. Jobs By State
ESIC Eligibility Criteria:
ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification – Candidate must possess a degree from a recognised University or equivalent. He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
- Age Limit- Age of the applicant must lie in the range of 18 to 27 years as on 15th February 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022.
ESIC MTS Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university & board.
- Age Limit- Age of the applicants must lie in the range of 18 to 25 years as on 15th February 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022.
ESIC Steno Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification- Candidate must have passed Class 12th examinations or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Age Limit- Age of the applicant must lie in the range of 18 to 27 years as on 15th February 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
- Skill Test- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has clearly specified the Pay Scale for all the three types of posts – Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) & Stenographer in the official ESIC recruitment 2022 Notification. The Salary for final selected contenders will be as per the 7th Central Pay Commission including the basic pay and additional perks & allowances. Refer to the following table for the post-wise ESIC Salary 2022:
|Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
Candidates applying for aforementioned ESIC Vacancies 2022 has to pay the requisite Application Fee. The category-wise application fee is tabulated as follows:
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female|
Candidates & Ex-Servicemen
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
There selection process for ESIC UDC/MTS/Steno Recruitment involves multiple stages of assessment. The post-wise selection criteria for all three types of ESIC vacancies is listed below:
- Upper Division Clerk– Prelims, Mains, Skill Test
- Multi Tasking Staff- Prelims, Mains
- Stenographer- Written Test, Skill Test
ESIC UDC & MTS Exam Pattern 2022:
The ESIC Exam Pattern for Phase-I & Phase-II Examination for Upper Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff posts is the same. There will be no skill test in the Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment process.
- The Preliminary Examination is qualifying in nature.
- The Score of Mains Exam will be the deciding factor for final selection.
- There will be a negative marking of one-fourth mark for each incorrect answer.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in both Phase-I & Phase-II.
Phase-1 Prelims Exam
|Name of the Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour|
Phase-2 Mains Exam
|Name of the Test||No. of questions.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2022:
The ESIC Stenographer Exam Pattern includes two stages- Objective type online test & Skill Test.
Phase-1 Main Examination
|Name of the Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||50||70 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
Phase-2 Skill Test
After qualifying the Mains Examination, candidates will have to appear for skill test which will be qualifying in nature. You will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the Online Application Form) at the speed of 80 words per minute.
|Language||Time Duration (for all categories)||Time duration for PWD|
|English||50 minutes||70 minutes|
|Hindi||65 minutes||90 minutes|
Check out New Pattern: ESIC Exam Syllabus
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The Recruitment Organization has set minimum qualifying marks for candidates to be shortlisted for the final appointment against the ESIC Vacancy 2022. Refer to the table present below for category-wise ESIC Minimum Qualifying Marks:
|SC, ST, ESM||35%|
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
To apply for ESIC Jobs, you need to follow the instructions as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation – www.esic.nic.in.
- At the top section of the homepage, select “Press Here to submit Online Application for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk UDC, Stenographer Steno. and Multi-Tasking Staff MTS in ESIC” link.
- The official window for ESIC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online will be opened.
- New Users first need to registration themselves on the official portal.
- After successful registration, log in using the Registration Number and Password obtained during Online Registration process.
- Now, Fill ESIC Online Application Form with complete details such as name, age, qualification and other relevant details.
- Upload photo copies of bio-data, certificates and testimonials along with ESIC Application Form 2022.
- Pay the requisite application fee as applicable and enter the transaction details in your application form.
- In the last step, submit ESIC Recruitment Application Form within given period of time and take a print out of it for further use in future.
ESIC Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification Release Date||28th December 2021|
|Online Application Starts||15th January 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||15th February 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||15th February 2022|
|ESIC UDC Admit Card 2022||March 2022 [1st week]|
|ESIC MTS Admit Card 2022||March 2022 [2nd week]|
|ESIC Exam Date 2022 (Phase 1)||19th, 20th, 26th March 2022|
|ESIC Exam Date 2022 (Phase 2)||30th April 2022|
Get Here: Employment News- New Updates
ESIC Exam Date 2022:
ESIC exam date 2022 for UDC, MTS and Stenographer posts has also been announced by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation. As per the latest ESIC Notification 2022, phase-1 examination for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is scheduled to be held on 19th, 20th, 26th March 2022, while the phase-2 examination for the posts of UDC and MTS will be conducted on 30th April 2022. Let’s have a look at the detailed ESIC exam dates and shift timing for Phase-1 and Phase-2 exams.
|Post Name||Examination||Exam Date||Shifts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Phase-1||19th March 2022||4 shifts|
|Phase-2||30th April 2022||Morning|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Phase-1||26th March 2022||4 shifts|
|Phase-2||30th April 2022||Afternoon|
|Stenographer||Phase-1 (single phased exam)||20th March 2022||Afternoon|
Candidates can gather further details regarding ESIC Recruitment 2022 you may visit Official Link. For latest updates regarding jobs you may bookmark this web portal by using CTRL+D.