Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi has publicized latest vacancy notification in regard to ESIC Recruitment. For this organization invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for filling up 329 Specialists Posts in ESIC.
Candidates who want to apply for ESIC Jobs need to submit their applications along with self- attested documents till the last date that is 24-01-2019. Flung area candidates can send their applications till 31-01-2019.
ESIC Recruitment Details:
Contenders, who are applying for the ESIC Jobs, are informed organization will conduct Personal Interview to hire suitable candidates for ESIC Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh.
Participants want more details regarding Employees state Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 you may get all the relevant details through this page which is well customized by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2019 Download
|State||ESIC Recruitment Notice|
State Wise PDF
|Uttar Pradesh||Download Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Download Here|
|North East Region||Download Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Download Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Download Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Download Here|
|West Bengal||Download Here|
|State||No. of ESIC Vacancy|
|Specialists Grade-II (Senior Scale)|
|Total ESIC Specialists Grade II Vacancies||72|
|Specialists Grade-II (Junior Scale)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||03|
|Total ESIC Job Vacancy||252|
ESIC Eligibility Criteria:
Job appliers for ESIC Recruitment 2019 must possess Degree of M.S./ MD/ Ph. D. M.Ch. / DM/ or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university/Institutions with good academic records.
From Here, Get: Job Opportunities in Medical Field
ESIC Age Limit:
Gen/ UR Candidates should not be more than 45 Years in age as on 24-01-2019 to apply for ESIC Specialists Grade-II Recruitment. Relaxation in Upper age will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Application Fee for ESIC Recruitment 2019:
Gen/ OBC will have to pay Rs. 500/- while on the other hand SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Female Candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee through Demand draft / Banker’s Cheque in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at the places mentioned in the below table for ESIC Recruitment.
ESIC Selection Procedure:
Selection of the participants for ESIC Recruitment will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, which is going to conduct soon by the organization.
Get Here, Preparation Links
ESIC Salary Details:
Selected aspirants for ESIC Job Openings will get impressive salary in the entry pay level – 7th pay commission plus other allowances as admissible in ESIC from the concerned department of organization.
- For ESIC Specialists Grade-II Recruitment (Senior Scale): Rs. 78800/- as per 7th CPC
- For ESIC Specialists Grade-II Recruitment (Junior Scale): Rs. 67700/- as per 7th CPC
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019?
Contenders who are willing to apply for ESIC Jobs they need to follow below tuned steps.
- First of all applicants have to visit the official website of the organization that is esic.nic.in to apply for ESIC Recruitment
- On home page you need to hit on “Recruitments” given at the top menu bar.
- After that, you need to select suitable link regarding for ESIC Delhi Recruitment.
- By hitting the appropriate link PDF file of ESIC Advertisement will be opened having further details, and candidates have to read the complete details carefully.
- After reading the complete details from ESIC Notification candidate have to download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill ESIC Application Form with complete details like name, age, qualification and other relevant details.
- Candidates have to attach the photo copies of bio-data, certificates and testimonials in original and one attested copy along with ESIC Application Form.
- Finally send ESIC Recruitment Application Form to the address mentioned below
|Address to which the|
applications are to be sent
|Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500 to be payable at|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, P.O. Bamuni Maidan, Guwahati-781021, Assam.||Guwahati|
|Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Near Income Tax Golumbar Baily Road, Patna-800001, Bihar||Patna|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Block No. 3, Sector – 19/A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh-460019, Punjab.||Chandigarh|
|Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, DDA Complex Cum Office, 3rd & 4th Floor, Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi-110008.||New Delhi|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Ashram Marg, Navrang Marg, Ahmedabad-380014, Gujarat.||Ahmedabad|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, N.I.T., Faridabad-121002 Haryana.||Faridabad|
|Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director ESI Corporation, ESIC Regional Office Housing Board, Phase 1, Sai Road, Baddi-173205||Baddi|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Regional Office, 10-B Radha Bhawan, Shastri Nagar, Jammu 180 004 (J&K)||Jammu|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, ESI Complex, Namkum, Ranchi-834010 Jharkhand||Ranchi|
|Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, No.10, Binnyfields, Binnypet, Bangalore-560023, Karnataka||Bangalore|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, North Swaraj Round, Thrissur-680020, Kerala.||Thrissur|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Nanda Nagar, Indore-452011, Madhya Pradesh||Indore|
|Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, 108, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, Maharashtra||Mumbai|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Plot No. ‘C’, Unit-IX, Janpath, Bhubaneswar-751022, Odisha||Bhubaneswar|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Block No. 3, Sector – 19/A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh-460019, Punjab.||Chandigarh|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Bhawani Singh Marg Jaipur – 302001||Jaipur|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, 143, Sterling Road, Chennai-600034. Tamil Nadu||Chennai|
|Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur-208005, Uttar Pradesh.||Kanpur|
|Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, 5/1, Grant Lane, Kolkata-700012, West Bengal||Kolkata|
Get Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
- Last date to send applications: 24-01-2019
- Closing date to send applications for flung areas: 31-01-2019
Candidates can gather further details regarding ESIC Recruitment 2019 you may visit Official Link. For latest updates regarding jobs you may bookmark this web portal by using CTRL+D.
ESIC Recruitment 2019
Apply Online for 2309+ Latest Vacancies Jobs Notification ! In this concern, ESIC Recruitment 2019 Notice is released for appointment of paramedical and nursing staff for education institutions, hospitals and dispensaries in various states.
Right now, there are 2309+ job openings of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician, Lab. Assistant, Physiotherapist, Dietician, Medical Social Worker & others in Bihar, Rajasthan, Delhi, UP & others. Applicants may hit on below link to apply for ESIC Job Openings 2019.
Latest Update On: 6-12-2018
ESIC Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician, Lab Assistant Recruitment Last Date:
Application form for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician & others is invited through online mode. Those meeting eligibility conditions may submit their application form latest by 21-01-2019. Afterwards, online registration link will get de-activated.
To avail detailed information for ESIC Recruitment 2019 including steps to apply for it, go through this page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ESIC Vacancies 2019:
|State||Number of vacancies|
|Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician, Lab. Assistant,|
Physiotherapist, Dietician, Medical Social Worker
|North East region||56|
|Jammu & Kashmir||19|
Check Location Wise: All Govt. Jobs By State
ESIC Eligibility 2019:
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
ESIC Staff Nurse/Pharmacist/Technician/Lab. Assistant & others Eligibility:
To apply for ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment, ESIC Technician Recruitment or others, aspirants must possess Diploma, Graduate, Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent, Master’s Degree from a well-known university or institute.
Age Norms for ESIC Jobs:
|Job Position||Age Norms|
|Staff Nurse||Not exceeding 37 Years|
|Pharmacist||Not exceeding 32 Years (Relaxable up to 37|
years in case of Govt. servant and employees
of the ESIC
|Jr. MRT||18-27 Years (Relaxable upto 37|
years in case of Government Servants
and Employees of ESI Corporation).
|Medical Social Worker||Not exceeding 37 Years|
Find More: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Relaxation in age:
(i) 03 years for OBC
(ii) 05 years for SC/ST.
(iii) 10 years for PWD (additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC).
(iv) Ex.SM-Length of Service in Armed forces+ 3years
Job appliers for ESIC Lab. Assistant Recruitment, Employee State Insurance Corporation Pharmacist Recruitment or others are required to pay fee through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen(This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination)||Rs.250/-|
|All other categories||Rs.500/-|
ESIC Salary Structure:
After appointment for Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment or ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment, selected contenders will receive impressive amount of pay as listed here.
|Job Position||Salary Details|
|Staff Nurse||44900- 142400/-|
|ECG Technician||25500- 81100/-|
|OT Assistant||21700- 69100/-|
|Lab. Assistant||21700- 69100/-|
|Lab. Technician||29200- 92300/-|
|Medical Social Worker||25,500-81100/-|
ESIC Recruitment Process:
- For Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician, Lab. Assistant, Physiotherapist, Dietician & others, Written Examination will be held.
- Written Examination will be of 125 marks.
- ESIC shall have the discretion to fix minimum Qualifying Marks in the Test for different categories namely UR/SC/ST/OBC/Ex S/PWD
Check out New Pattern: ESIC Exam Syllabus
Important Points To Be Noted By Candidates Before Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Hand written declaration content is to be as expected.
- Hand written declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
Also Know Here: How To Give Self Introduction In Interview
How to apply for ESIC 1488+ Jobs Notification 2019?
Applying process for ESIC Recruitment 2019 is well explained here.
- The first step is to visit official website of the Employees State Insurance Corporation that is “esic.nic.in”.
- Go under ‘Recruitments’ head & press on ‘Read More; link to avail Employees State Insurance Corporation Notification 2019.
- ESIC Notification 2019 will display facing you, choose suitable link.
- Refer all details from ESIC Job Notification including eligibility, applying process & others.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website.
- Hit on registration link to fill ESIC Registration Form 2019.
- Fill all important details in online registration form.
- Then, login with User Id & Password.
- After registration, you may download ESIC Application Form 2019.
- Fetch asked details in ESIC Online Application Form 2019.
- Upload required documents with above specifications.
- Make payment of fee, check all details filled are correct.
- Take a preview of form, submit your online form.
- Access print copy of form preserve for further usage.
ESIC Vacancy Last Date:
Closing date for receipt of Online Application: 21-01-2019
ESIC Upcoming Jobs 2019:
Authorities of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation release ESIC Recruitment Notifications time to time according to the requirement. You should know that the ESIC Upcoming Vacancies which are Part Time Homeopathic Physician, Faculty Posts, Full Time / Part Time Specialist and others. So, all the candidates are advised to stay tuned with this page to get latest updated information regarding same.
The Main aim of this Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is to provide self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This ESI scheme is eligible for all those candidates who wages are less than Rs. 15000 per month. Every year this organization comes with the recruitment process for the available vacant posts to hire eligible Indians.
Get Here: Employment News- New Updates
ESIC Upcoming Vacancies:
- Faculty Professor
- Part/Full time Specialist on 1 year contract
- Senior Resident
- Faculty, Junior Resident, Tutor
- Full-Time Specialist / Part Time Specialist
- Doctors / Homeopathy Physician
- Part Time Specialists
- Junior Residents
- Retired Medical Officers
- Medical Officer
- Part Time Super Specialist, Full Time Specialist
- Part Time Specialist, Senior Resident
- Teaching Faculty
- Senior Residents
- Part Time Homeopathic Physician
- Faculty Posts
- Full Time / Part Time Specialist, Dental Surgeon
- Specialist Full Time / Part Time
- Part Time Specialists
- Consultant Hospital Manager, Consultant Manager
- Clerk, MTS, UDC, Stenographer, Paramedical and others
Top 10 benefits of Government Sector Jobs:
- Employee will get monthly salary on time
- Sense of Social Security
- Avail the benefit of pension till death
- Lots of benefits
- Survive Without Any Skill
- Housing Facility
- Free health and medical care facilities
- Other incentives and other allowances
- Leaves benefits
- Make Extra Money
Get List Of: More Government Jobs
- Age proof
- MBBS Certificates
- PG Degree/Diploma Certificate
- MCI/DMC Regn Certificates
- Demand draft
- Two Photographs (PP Size)
- All Educational Certificates and Marks Sheets.
- 10 + 2/ 12th / Intermediate Marks Sheets
- Degree or Diploma Marks sheets
- Date of Birth Proof ( SSC Certificate)
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Refer its Official Link to know more for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1488+ Vacancies. Keep visiting our portal for more updates for latest job notice.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC SSO Syllabus|
|ESIC UDC Previous Year Question Paper||ESIC Result|
|ESIC MTS Result||ESIC SSO Answer Key|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Latest Walkin Jobs|