Employees State Insurance Corporation has decided to select 1944 eligible and career-oriented contenders for filling up unoccupied positions through ESIC Recruitment Notification. Candidates who possess Degree in relevant field can apply online for ESIC Vacancies.
For ESIC Recruitment 2019, individuals should have to submit the online Application Form till the last date that is 15-04-2019. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of applications will only eligible to appear in Exam to be held soon.
ESIC Latest Jobs:
Candidates who are willing to apply for ESIC Jobs are advised to submit application form with respective fee within given period of time. To obtain complete details related to Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019, read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2019 Download
|State||ESIC Recruitment Notice|
State Wise PDF
|Uttar Pradesh||Download Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Download Here|
|North East Region||Download Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Download Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Download Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Download Here|
|West Bengal||Download Here|
ESIC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
ESIC Vacancies Region Wise:
- Post Name: Stenographer/UDC
- of ESIC Vacancy: 1944
ESIC Steno Vacancies:
|State||ESIC Stenographer Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01|
|North East Region||01|
Check Location Wise: All Govt. Jobs By State
ESIC UDC Vacancy:
|State||ESIC UDC Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||03|
|North East Region||25|
ESIC Eligibility Criteria:
For ESIC Stenographer Recruitment:
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
For ESIC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment:
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
ESIC Age Limit (As on 15-04-2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Application Fee for ESIC Recruitment 2019:
Those candidates who belong to Gen/ OBC category will have to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Female Candidates and Ex-Servicemen will pay Rs. 250/- as application fee through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets to apply for ESIC Recruitment.
ESIC Selection Procedure:
The engagement of participants for ESIC Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds, which is going to conduct soon by the organization.
- For ESIC Steno Recruitment: Main Written Examination, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test (Both Qualifying in Nature)
- For ESIC UDC Recruitment: Preliminary Examination (Qualifying in Nature), Main Examination, Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
Check out New Pattern: ESIC Exam Syllabus
ESIC Salary Details:
Recruited candidates for ESIC Job Openings will get Rs. 25500/- per month from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019?
To apply for ESIC Jobs, you need to follow below tuned steps.
- Initially you have to visit the official website of the organization that is esic.nic.in to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019
- From home page you need to hit on “Recruitments” given at the top menu bar.
- Choose suitable link regarding for ESIC Recruitment.
- Within few seconds, a PDF file of ESIC Advertisement will be opened having further details.
- You have to read the complete details carefully from ESIC Job Notification PDF.
- Once you read the complete details from ESIC Notification then choose suitable link to apply online for ESIC 2019 Recruitment.
- Now, Fill ESIC Online Application Form with complete details such as name, age, qualification and other relevant details.
- Upload photo copies of bio-data, certificates and testimonials along with ESIC Application Form.
- In the last step, submit ESIC Recruitment Application Form within given period of time and take a print out of it for further use in future.
Get Here: Employment News- New Updates
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 01-03-2019
- Last date of close of registration and submission of application: 15-04-2019
- Last Date of close of Online submission of Application Fee: 15-04-2019
Candidates can gather further details regarding ESIC Recruitment 2019 you may visit Official Link. For latest updates regarding jobs you may bookmark this web portal by using CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ESIC Admit Card||ESIC SSO Syllabus|
|ESIC UDC Previous Year Question Paper||ESIC Result|
|ESIC MTS Result||ESIC SSO Answer Key|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Latest Walkin Jobs|