In order to fill various vacant positions of Multi Taking Field Worker/ Staff, Research Fellow and Chartered Accountant (CA) in Ludhiana, GADVASU Recruitment Advertisement has been released by Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana.
Aspirants who are searching for Jobs in Ludhiana can apply for GADVASU Recruitment by sending their applications to the address given below on or before the last date that is 22-10-2018 and 29-10-2018 till 5:00 pm posts wise.
GADVASU CA Recruitment:
Before applying for GADVASU Ludhiana Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to read this page to get complete details regarding same which is well dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Candidates can download format of GADVASU Application Form, from below stated simple steps or by pressing direct Official Link mentioned below. You can get complete details regarding Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility, age, selection process etc.
- Multi Taking Field Worker/ Staff
- Research Fellow
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
Essential Qualification for GADVASU Recruitment:
Candidates are going to apply for GADVASU Ludhiana Recruitment they must possess required eligibility criteria in concern field as mentioned below posts wise with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
|Educational Qualification for GADVASU Recruitment
|GADVASU Multi Taking Field Worker Recruitment
|Matriculation, Knowledge of Punjabi up to matric level with 5 years’ experience of gardening of agriculture field or its equivalent.
|GADVASU Research Fellow Recruitment
|Second class B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.V.Sc./ B. Sc. Agric./B.A. (Hons) or B.Sc (Hons) in Economics/ Statistics with M.V.Sc. in any branch of Veterinary Science/Animal Science or M.Sc./M.A. in Agriculture/Economics/ Statistics and Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level.
|GADVASU Chartered Accountant Recruitment
|Preparation/Processing/Revising (if required) & filing of all types of Income Tax & T.D.S. Returns (Salary/Non-Salary) of University & follow up action. Applying for the registration of University under Section 80-G of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitation for GADVASU Ludhiana Recruitment:
- The minimum age of the aspirants applying for GADVASU Recruitment 2018 should not be less than 18 years.
- The upper age limitation and the other relaxations will be given according to the organizational norms.
Those applicants, who will be recruited successfully for GADVASU Jobs they will get an impressive and attractive salary package from the organization.
|Salary Details for GADVASU Vacancy
|GADVASU Multi Taking Field Worker Jobs
|GADVASU Research Fellow Jobs
|GADVASU CA Jobs
|As per norms
GADVASU Recruitment Process:
Management panel of the organization may conduct Written Test or Interview to check eligibility of candidates for GADVASU Vacancy. On the basis of performance of aspirants in both rounds, candidates will be selected for GADVASU Ludhiana Jobs.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply For GADVASU Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana that is www.gadvasu.in to apply for GADVASU Jobs 2018
- Afterwards you need to select “Job Notices” link presented in the right side on the home page.
- From new window press on suitable link regarding Chartered Accountant Jobs etc.
- Now GADVASU notification will be displayed on the screen of your computer.
- Read all the instructions carefully from GADVASU Advertisement.
For Multi Taking Field Worker/ Staff and CA Jobs (Offline Applications):
- Download format of GADVASU Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill GADVASU Application Form with complete and correct details and affixing your passport size photograph, and giving their particulars (i.e. Name, Father’s name, date of birth, postal address, qualifications, Distinction, experience, contact no. etc.).
- Now forward your filled applications along with attested copies of all required certificates and testimonials to the below mentioned postal address.
Dean, College Of Veterinary Science,
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,
Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana – 141 004 (Punjab)
Check Out More: Punjab Jobs
GADVASU Recruitment Dates:
- Last date to send applications for Multi Taking Field Worker/ Staff posts: 22-10-2018 up to 05:00 pm
- Last date to send applications for CA posts: 29-10-2018 up to 05:00 pm
For GADVASU Research Fellow Recruitment (Walk-in-Interview):
Candidates who have decided to apply for GADVASU Research Fellow Jobs need to appear in Walk-in-Interview along with their applications/ Bio data with original documents/ certificates etc at the time of Interview to venue mentioned below.
Venue of Interview:
In the office of the Director Livestock Farms
GADVASU Recruitment Date:
Date of Walk-in- Interview for GADVASU Ludhiana Jobs: 22-10-2018 at 10:00 am
Applicants may check Official Link to get rest info related to GADVASU Recruitment. Candidates may get more updates related to GADVASU Recruitment 2018 – 19 through the same web portal. (www.recruitmentinboxx.com).
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
|More Government Jobs
|All Govt. Jobs By State
|Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs
|Employment News- New Updates
|Latest Walkin Jobs
|How to Find a Job Online
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization