A recent job advertisement has been declared by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation stated as GIDC Recruitment. Organization is going to appoint skilled and passionate candidates for filling up 187 vacancies of Regional Manager, Deputy Manager, Accounts Officer, Architectural Assistant and other various posts. Candidates, who want to do work as desired posts, they may apply for GIDC Recruitment 2016.
Applicants, who have decided to apply for GIDC Jobs, need to fill and submit application form through online process on or before the final date that is 23rd June 2016. If, you want to gain more information about Jobs in GIDC, you need to go through this page which is created for you by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Name of the posts||No. of the Posts|
|Regional Manager (H.O.)||11|
|Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil)||09|
|Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||13|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)||03|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||13|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)||02|
|Clerk cum Typist||71|
|Stenographer Gr-III (Gujarati)||10|
|Stenographer Gr-III (English)||03|
Candidates, who are going to apply for GIDC Jobs, should have passed 12th from recognized Board and also have Degree or Diploma in relevant stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
Get More Jobs? Check below Links:
Age Restrictions and Salary Structure:
|Name of the posts||Salary||Age limits (In Years)|
|Regional Manager (H.O.)||Rs. 15600 – Rs.39100/-||25 to 45|
|Deputy Manager||25 to 40|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800/-||25 to 35|
|Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||35|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)|
|Architectural Assistant||As per organization norms||25 to 40|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||33|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)|
|Assistant||20 to 35|
|Clerk cum Typist||18 to 33|
|Stenographer Gr-III (Gujarati)||18 to 40|
|Stenographer Gr-III (English)|
|Tracer||18 to 33|
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
- Participating candidates for GIDC Gujarat Recruitment, who belong to general category need to deposit an amount of fee of Rs. 500/- and who belong to Reserved category have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- Fee can be piad through online or offline only.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview which will be organized by the selection panel of organization.
Get More Tips For Test/ Interview:
Do you know, how to fill GIDC Application Form Online?
- First of all, candidates, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for Jobs in GIDC, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now, go for “Latest Announcements” section and press “Show All” link.
- After selecting of this link, you will get a new page opened which contains various recruitment links according to organization.
- You have to choose “GIDC” and press on suitable link for that posts which you want to apply.
- After that, read the complete information and press “Apply Online” tab shown at the top side of the homepage and read details or choose “Apply Now” tab.
- Fill online application form with complete details in correct manner and must upload scanned photo on the application form.
- After completing of all process, check at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, save it and take a print out of it for future reference.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date for the submission of application form: 23rd June 2016
Find More: Jobs in Gujarat
To know more details about GIDC Recruitment 2016, you may check Official Link. Candidates are suggested to stay connected with our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for getting updates instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section