Download the latest Topic Wise GPAT Syllabus 2023 PDF from this page. Students who are going to participate in the upcoming Graduate Pharmacy Admission Test (GPAT 2023) must go through the fresh NTA GPAT 2023 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for better preparation.
The direct link to download GPAT Syllabus PDF and NTA Pharmacy Test Pattern is available below on this page. In order to download GPAT 2023 Syllabus PDF and check more details related to GPAT Exam 2023, you need to scroll down and explore the following section of this page which is designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
GPAT 2023 Highlights:
|Name of the Exam||GPAT|
|Full form||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses offered||Master’s degree in Pharmacy|
|Level of examination||National level|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT mode)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
GPAT 2023 Syllabus for Physical Chemistry
- Composition & physical states of matter
- Colligative Properties
- Refractive index
- Ionic equilibrium
GPAT Pharmacy Syllabus 2023
- Matter, properties of matter
- Micromeritics and powder rheology
- Surface and interfacial phenomenon
- Viscosity and rheology
- Dispersion systems
Start Here Online: Physics Quiz
GPAT Syllabus for Organic Chemistry
|General principles||Different classes of compounds|
|Protection & deprotection|
|Aromaticity & chemistry|
of aromatic compounds
classes of compounds
|Carbonyl Chemistry||Heterocyclic Chemistry|
|Bridged rings||Kinetic & thermodynamic control|
|Amino acids & proteins||Pericyclic reactions|
Syllabus For Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry:
- Pharmaceutical Impurities
- Dentifrices, desensitizing agents, & anticaries agents
- Therapeutic classes of drugs
- Various classes of therapeutic agents
- Different classes of therapeutic drugs
Get Here Free Practice Quiz: Online Chemistry Quiz
NTA GPAT Syllabus 2023 for Pharmaceutics
- Pharmacy Profession & Introduction to Pharmaceuticals
- Introduction to dosage form
- Sources of drug information
- Allopathic dosage form
- Crude extract
- Allergenic extract
- Biological products
- Pharmaceutical Plant, location, layout
- Dosage Form Necessities and Additives
- Parenterals – products requiring sterile packaging
- Liquids(solutions, syrups, elixirs, spirits, aromatic water, liquid for external uses)
- Pharmaceutical Aerosols
- Ophthalmic preparations
- Stability of formulated products
- Prolonged Action Pharmaceutical
- Novel Drug delivery system
GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern
To know about the structure and marking scheme of question paper, aspirants are advised to check GPAT Exam Pattern 2023 apart from Syllabus which is mentioned below:
- The medium of the Question Paper shall be in English only.
- GPAT is an online computer-based test.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- 125 objective-type questions will be asked in NTA GPAT 2023.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
|Exam mode||Computer-Based Online Test|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Number of questions||125|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Mark for correct Answer||+4|
|Mark for incorrect Answer||-1|
Get Here Details On: GPAT Registration
How to Download GPAT Syllabus 2023 PDF?
- First of all, aspirants are advised to visit the Official website of the organization which is gpat.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, you have to select the “Syllabus” tab given at the menu bar.
- After tapping the above said link, Syllabus 2023 PDF will appear on your digital screen.
- You are required to go through GPAT Exam Syllabus carefully.
- At last, you have to download the GPAT 2023 Syllabus PDF and also take the printout of it for future use.
GPAT Preparation Tips 2023
Aspirants who want to crack the GPAT 2023 Exam need to adopt a proper strategy to prepare for the exam. Candidates should select the best books for preparation. You can also take help from last year’s question papers. Make a proper schedule to give equal time to each & every topic. Practicing online mock tests which are available on the internet will help you to analyze your preparation and you can focus more on your weak points.
Get Here Best Preparation Study Material: GPAT Books
GPAT 2023 Exam Dates
Refer to the table placed below to check the tentative GPAT Exam Dates 2023:
|Online registration starts from||4th week of December 2022|
|Last date of form submission||Last week of January 2023|
|Correction facility||1st week of February 2023|
|Release of admit card||3rd week of February 2023|
|Entrance exam date||Last week of February 2023|
|Answer key publish||3rd week of March 2023|
|Result declaration date||4th week of March 2023|
FAQs based on GPAT 2023 Syllabus
Question 1. Can a candidate take the entrance test from any computer?
Answer: No, the candidate has to take the test on a pre-assigned computer at the allotted GPAT 2023 exam centre only.
Question 2. What does a Computer Based Test (CBT) look like?
Answer: NTA is expected to provide a GPAT trial test facility for test-takers to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test.
Question 3. How many questions will be there in GPAT 2023?
Answer: The entrance test will comprise a total of 125 objective-type questions carrying four marks each as per Syllabus 2023.
Question 4. Will there be negative marking in the entrance exam?
Answer: Yes. In case of a wrong attempt, one mark will be deducted from the total marks obtained.
Clear your doubts about GPAT Syllabus 2023 (if any) by contacting us via the comment box provided below. Stay tuned with us on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more information and news.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GPAT Result||GPAT Answer Key|