As per the GPAT Notification, it is confirmed that GPAT Registration will be commenced from 01-11-2018. Candidates who are looking forwards to get admission in PG Pharma courses must submit GPAT Application Form before 30-11-2018.
GPAT Registration Submission Steps
GPAT Exam Date is schedule to be held on 28-01-2019. Submission of GPAT 2019 Online Registration form will be done through online mode. Candidates who are looking forwards to get admission in PG pharma courses must apply by following the below mentioned steps.
GPAT Registration 2019
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is national level entrance exam conducted by the NTA for providing admission in Postgraduate pharma courses admission in government and top private institutions of Pharmacy
Applicants who want to attain more detail related to GPAT Registration 2019 must go through the below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
GPAT 2019 Imp Dates
|Opening of GPAT Online Registration portal||01-11-2018|
|Closing of GPAT 2019 Online Registration||30-11-2019|
|Releasing of admit card||07-01-2019|
|Declaration of result||10-02-2019|
|All India Merit List||3rd week of February 2019|
Before Applying, Read: GPAT Eligibility Criteria
Procedure of GPAT Registration 2019
GPAT Registration 2019 is a three step registration process, you may follow the below give simple steps to fill GPAT Online form:
Step 1: GPAT 2019 Registration
- From the very beginning you have to visit the website of GPAT.
- Go for the “Registration Info” section and hit the New Registration link.
- Read the instructions for self-registration and fill the GPAT Online Registration form.
- The details entered in the form should be accurate and you need to verify them before hitting on submit button.
- After submitting the form a six digit password will be created and will be sent to you through the sms or e-mail.
Step 2: GPAT Login
- That password can be used at the time of log in for the existing user.
- This is the Payment process; after the GPAT application form is filled the candidates have to make the payment through online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates can use any one procedure to pay the registration fee. If you make the cash payment, the bank will give you a copy of CHALLAN with their stamp.
- The journal number written on it should be clearly visible.
- After depositing the cash, you have to wait for 48 hours till the payment has been updated and finally you will receive the confirmation SMS of the fee update.
- After making the payment you can move further and fill the remaining part of the form. Now you are suggested to recheck the form before the final submission.
- In case any change is to be made then you must hit on VIEW/MODIFY and make the changes wherever required.
- After making the correction you can agree to the above terms and conditions and then hit on the “submit” button.
- After the same you will receive a message on your screen thankyou for successfully registering for the NTA GPAT 2019 exam.
GPAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Appliers of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), must ensure eligibility as given below-
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- One should have Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/Equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply
GPAT Registration Fees 2019
To apply for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Registration, one has to remist will be Rs. 1400/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- is case of Girls/SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Fees can be paid through online mode and in cash through any SBI Bank in the form of challan. If candidates want to pay fees in cash they have to download copy of Challan.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode: GPAT is a computer based online test.
- Duration: It is a 3 hour duration exam.
- of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language: The medium of the exam will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Get Here Section Wise: GPAT Syllabus (Section Wise)
GPAT Admission Procedure 2019
Screening of the students for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes in all NTA-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges will be made on the basis GPAT Exam followed by Counselling.
GPAT Admit Card 2019
GPAT 2019 Admit Card will be available online from 07-01-2019; no hard copy will be send to any candidate individually. Candidates have to download their admit card by entering valid registration ID or password and bring it the time of exam.
GPAT Result 2019
GPAT Result will be declared on 10-02-2019. Candidates can download their GPAT score card through online mode by entering the user ID or password login details. Applicants who are going to participate in exam must evaluate their performance outcome via online mode.
GPAT Merit List 2019
On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the GPAT Entrance Exam, authority will prepare All India merit list and state merit list. Merit list contains the Rank, Candidate Roll number, Total Score, Category and status of all the candidates. Those who are shortlisted in the merit list will be called for counseling session.
Get List Of: GPAT Books
GPAT Counselling 2019
GPAT counselling will be conducted individually by the every GPAT score accepting institution. Candidates have to register separately for their preferred participating institutions for counselling procedure. Allotment of seats will depend upon candidate’s scores in entrance exam.
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
GPAT Test Centers 2019
Applicants those who want to attain more details related to GPAT Registration 2019 must go through the official link which is well highlighted above.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top 100 Medical Colleges in India|
|Check Best Opportunities after UG||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|