Haj Application Form
Haj Application Form 2019 is available now at hajcommittee.gov.in Candidates can do Haj Online Registration by visiting the official website of the organization till the last dates which is mentioned below.
It is mandatory for candidates to be eligible to fill Haj Application Form 2019. To check the Haj Eligibility candidates can follow below stated step by step procedure. Scroll down this page to know more about Haj Application Form 2019.
Haj Online Application Form 2019
Applicants are hereby notified that they have to send their Haj Yatra Online Registration Form as on or before the ending date that is 17-11-2018. Along with the Haj Application Form candidates also have to submit the relevant documents.
For the ease of appliers, we are also providing complete procedure to apply for Hajj Application Form 2019 on this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Haj Application Form
Haj Yatra Application Form:
- HAF can be submitted online at hajcommittee.gov.in or through android mobile application ” HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA “.
- Hajj Application Form can also be filled and submitted manually.
- HAF should be filled in ENGLISH BLOCK LETTERS only.
- Applicant’s latest photograph should be pasted on HAF.
मिलेंगी 70 लाख नौकरियां: बजट 2018 में युवाओ को मिला तोहफा
Haj Yatra Eligibility Criteria:
Any citizen of India who is a Muslim, can apply for Haj except:
- Any person not in possession of machine readable valid Indian international passport issued on or before 07th December, 2017 and valid at least upto 14th February, 2019.
- A person who has already performed Haj in any earlier year through HCoI. Thus there is a ban on Repeaters.
- Those who do not have the mental or physical health to perform the pilgrimage.
- Persons whose legs are amputated, who are crippled, handicapped, lunatic or otherwise physically / mentally incapacitated.
- Those affected with polio, tuberculosis, congestive cardiac & respiratory ailment, acute coronary insufficiency, coronary thrombosis, mental disorder, infectious leprosy, AIDS or any other communicable disease / disability.
- Ladies in advanced stage of pregnancy, especially those who are in such a stage at the time of outbound flight to the KSA.
- Ladies not accompanied by Sharai Mehram except Ladies above 45 years of age, who wish to go for Haj but do not have a Male Mahram and their school of thought (Maslak) permits are allowed to travel in group of four (4). The group of such ladies should remain four (4) at all stages of Haj journey.
- A person against whom any Court has issued an order prohibiting him/her to travel abroad.
Download Haj YATRA Notification
|Haj Umrah Guide Urdu Pdf||Press Here|
|Haj Guidelines in English||Press Here|
Application Fees Haj Form 2019:
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- non refundable Processing Fee for each applicant, other than infant while submitting the Haj Committee Of India Application Form. The payment of fee will be done at any branch of State Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.: 35398104789 “HAJ PILGRIM PROCESSING FEE” or At any branch of Union Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.: 318702010406010 “HAJ PROCESSING FEE ACCOUNT”.
Medical checkup: Haj pilgrims will have to go through medical checkup Medical screening and Fitness Certificate must be filled compulsorily by Doctor preferably MBBS / Govt. Doctor.
Download SBI Pay-In-Slip From Here
|Pay-In-Slip (SBI)||Press Here|
|Pay-In-Slip (UBI)||Press Here|
How to Submit Haj Yatra Online Application Form?
Candidates who don’t know How to Go for Haj from India and How To Apply For Haj 2019 are advised to go through the instructions as stated below:
Step 1: Registration for Online Application:
- Firstly for Haj Yatra Online Registration, aspirants are required to go through the official website that is www.hajcommittee.gov.in
- Now you are required to go to the “Online Application” tab presented at the menu bar of home page.
- Then hit at “New User Registration” option from next page which looks like:
- After that, Haj Online Registration form will be opened. Candidates are required to submit all asked details.
- On successful submission of registration details, a system generated OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to Mobile Number provided in the registration form. Activate user-id by entering OTP number and hit on “SUBMIT” button.
Step 2: Registered User Sign-in:
- Once you will get login ID and Password, you need to Sign in.
- Then press on “Submit” button.
Step 3: Selection and verification of Category:
- After that, applicants have to select the category and no of adults.
- Then Enter initial parameters of Cover Head as per passport.
- Once you will fill all details then press on “Confirm Details” option.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Step 4: Entry of Applicants’ personal details:
- Afterwards, Haj Online Application Form fill be opened. Candidates are required to enter all asked details in proper manner.
- Once you fill submitted all details you need to press on “Submit” button.
- Proof of Residence: If present address is same as recorded in passport, copy of passport will be sufficient and no other document will be required. In other cases self attested copy of any one of the following has to be enclosed with the HAF:-
|1||Ration Card||2||Driving License|
|3||Electricity Bill||4||Telephone Bill (Land-line)|
|5||Water Bill||6||Gas Connection|
|7||Election Commission Photo ID Card||8||Income Tax Assessment Order|
|9||Bank Passbook||10||Aadhar Card|
|11||Employee’s Identity Card issued by any Government office|
Step 5: Payment Details:
- Select payment option “Offline Payment” if processing fees paid in Bank. Else select “Online Payment”.
- For Offline Payment select “No of Cash Receipts” from the drop down box and fill the detail below and hit on “UPLOAD PAYMENT DETAILS” button.
Step 6: Print HAF:
- Now candidates are required to Download Haj Application Form 2019 by hitting “Download PDF” option.
- Affix recent passport size photograph with white background front pose with Haj Online Form 2019
- Signatures must be put at the indicated places on the HAF print out.
- At end, Submit signed copies of HAF with all enclosures to respective State Haj Committee
Get Direct Links From Here
|Haj Yatra Details||Direct Links|
|Download Haj Yatra Application Form||Press Here|
|State Haj Community Contact Details||Press Here|
|Guidelines to fill Haj Yatra Online Application PDF||Press Here|
|Haj Application Form Official Link||Press Here|
State Haj Committee has Haj Announcement 2019 with some important dates. Appliers can check complete details here.
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form: 18-10-2018
- Last date to submit Haj Application Form: 17-11-2018
Also Know About: Ayushman Bharat Scheme
On this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com we have provided the details regarding Haj Application Form. Candidates who want to gather all upcoming information related to Haj Application Form 2019 can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Tricks To Manage Study And Job||10 Necessities Of Smart Learning|
|Best Jobs In India||How To Find Study Material Online|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Careers That Involve Creativity|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||9 Tips To Be More Professional at Work|