IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Are you Looking for IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria? If yes then you have landed on the right page. Contenders those who are willing to apply against this IBPS job notification need to check the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria from this web page.
IBPS Eligibility criteria include number of attempts, age limit, educational qualification and nationality of applicants. Those candidates who fulfill the whole IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria become eligible to complete the IBPS PO Registration process.
IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria:
After completing the submission process, candidates will go through IBPS PO Pre Exam and IBPS PO Mains. Final selection against IBPS Recruitment will be done after the personal interview round.
For further information about IBPS CWE PO Eligibility Criteria 2022, applicants need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and match the much needed IBPS PO 2022 Eligibility criteria before applying against the notification.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship For IBPS PO Jobs:
An aspirant must be either:
- A Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
IBPS PO Educational Qualification:
- Contenders should have completed bachelor’s degree in any stream with good academic records from any university/ institute recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those applicants who had appeared in the final year of graduation and are waiting for the result can apply against IBPS CWE PO/MT-VIII Recruitment 2022.
- The education which are provided above must be done from the institute/ university/ board esteemed by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
You Can Also Check: IBPS Recruitment
IBPS PO Exam Age Limit:
- Individuals who are belonging to the age group of 20-30 years are eligible to apply against IBPS PO Exam.
- Applicant must be born on or after 02-08-1988 but not later than 01-08-1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the norms of organization.
IBPS PO Age Relaxation for Reserved Category:
|Name of Category||Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Check Out Here: IBPS PO Salary Package
No. of Attempts:
An aspirant can attend the IBPS PO Exam as many times as possible. There is no restriction on number of attempts to take the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer Exam.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Eligibility Criteria is mentioned for the convenience of applicants. Individuals need to match the required IBPS PO Exam Eligibility Criteria before applying against the Probationary Officer Recruitment.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria for Person with Benchmark Disabilities:
Contenders those who are having any one of the following disabilities can appear in IBPS PO Exam.
- Blind and candidates with low vision
- Deaf and hard of hearing aspirants
- Contenders with locomotor disabilities including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
- Intellectually disable victims like with autism, specific learning disabilities and mental illnesses.
- Multiple disabilities like deaf-blindness for posts identified for each disability.
Some Important Instructions:
Those candidates who are having Benchmark Disabilities or using a scribe for IBPS PO Examination should know these important guidelines:
- Individual need to arrange his personal scribe at his own expense
- Before appearing in the exam, candidate and scribe needs to submit n undertaking stating that they both are eligible for the exam
- The scribe himself must not be a candidate.
- Those applicants using a scribe will be eligible for a compensatory 20 minutes time every hour.
- The candidate must bring the scribe declaration issued by IBPS to the exam centre.
- Facility of magnified content will not be provided to blind candidates using a scribe.
Contenders can visit the official link of the organization to get further information about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2022. You can also bookmark this web page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for time to time updates on Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Tips to Crack Quantitative Aptitude of IBPS PO||IBPS PO Score Card|
|IBPS PO Previous Question Papers||IBPS PO Results|
|IBPS PO/MT Admit Card||IBPS Syllabus|
|Best Books for IBPS PO CWE Exam||IBPS PO Exam Pattern|