IGNOU Openmat XLIII Result
IGNOU Openmat XLIII Result has been declared by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Aspirants who had appeared in the ignou.ac.in Entrance Exam they can check IGNOU Openmat Result through this page.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has conducted IGNOU Openmat XLIII exam on 24-06-2018 to grant admission to eligible candidates into management programmes. Scroll down to know more about the IGNOU Openmat XLIII Result 2018, IGNOU Openmat Cutoff etc.
IGNOU Openmat Result 2018- Announced:
With the help of below provided guidelines, candidates can download the ignou.ac.in Openmat XLIII Result. Also through online mode by tapping the below provided given link candidates can attain the IGNOU Openmat Result 2018
Candidates who want to know more regarding IGNOU Openmat XLIII Result 2018-2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Status Of IGNOU Openmat Result: Declared
IGNOU Openmat XLIII Result
Procedure To Check The IGNOU Openmat XLIII Result 2018-19:
For downloading the IGNOU Openmat Result, you have to follow below provided some simple and easy guidelines:
- You have to visit the official web portal of the Indira Gandhi National Open University that is ignou.ac.in for IGNOU Result
- Navigate the home page and move your cursor towards “Results” given in the middle of the page for IGNOU Openmat Entrance Exam Result
- Now you have to hit on “Openmat” tab for IGNOU Entrance Exam Result
- Afterwards, you have to hit on “OPENMAT XLIII RESULT(NEW)” link for IGNOU Openmat Result
- After tapping the above said link for OPENMAT XLIII Result, A new page will appear on your screen
- Now you have to enter your Enrolment Number (9 Numerical Digit) for IGNOU Openmat Result
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Result of Openmat XLIII will appear on your screen
- You are advised to go through IGNOU Openmat exam Result carefully and also download the ignou.ac.in Result
- Then, take a print of the IGNOU Openmat Result 2018 and keep it safe for further usage
IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff 2018:
The cutoff is the minimum marks which candidates need to score to get admission into applied courses. There are various factors such as number of applicants, the difficulty level of the test, previous cutoff which are considered while determining the IGNOU OPENMAT cutoff
What After Downloading the IGNOU Openmat XLIII Result?
- After downloading the IGNOU Openmat Result, candidates have to submit the Application form for Admission to Management Programme appended in their Prospectus (Form No. 2) along with the revised fee Rs.1800/- per course.
- Qualified candidates have to deposit the IGNOU Openmat Application form on or before the last date along with all the below mentioned documents at the concerned Regional Centre.
Know How to Calculate Grades: IGNOU Percentage Calculator
Required Documents Along with The IGNOU Openmat Application Form:
- Attested Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification(s)
- Print out of this Result Card.
- Paste your recent photograph and sign in the box provided above.
- Hall Ticket duly signed by candidate and invigilator.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Identity Card duly filled up.
- Demand Draft for revised fee Rs. 1800/- per course drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.
Get List of: Top MBA Colleges in India
- For July 2018 Admission Session – the last date is 31-08-2018
- For January 2019 Admission Session – the last date is 31-09-2019
We hope you are satisfied with the information provided regarding the IGNOU Openmat XLIII Result 2018-2019. To get more updates regarding the IGNOU Openmat Result, you are advised to bookmark our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by Pressing CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section