A leading central self-governing Institution for higher education and research in the field of science & engineering is known as Indian Institute of Science. Now, this prominent Institute has released IISC Recruitment Notification for filling up 16 vacant positions of Assistant Registrar, Site Engineer and other positions.
Indian Institute of Science is seeking applications for IISC Bangalore Recruitment from eligibleand career-oriented individuals for the following posts to be filled on direct recruitment. Interested and willing candidates can apply for IISC Bangalore Recruitment via offline process.
|Events||IISC Recruitment Dates|
|Starting Date of IISC Application Form||21-06-2018|
|End Date of IISC Bangalore Recruitment Application||31-07-2018|
IISC Recruitment Last date 31st July 2018:
Candidates who are interested and want to join this self-governing Institution can apply for IISC Recruitment 2018 Bangalore by submitting their application form till the end date that is 31-07-2018.
To obtain complete details regarding IISC Bangalore Recruitment such as vacancy details, salary offered, selection process etc you need to scroll down the p[age which I well created by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||No. of IISC Bangalore Vacancies|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)||02|
|Site Engineer (Civil), Challekere Campus||01|
IISC Eligibility Criteria:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification for IISC Job Vacancy|
|Deputy Registrar||Post-graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and 5 years of administrative experience|
|Assistant Registrar||Postgraduate degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and 8 years of experience in the relevant field|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||M.E./M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering with 55% marks and 8 years of experience as APE or an equivalent post|
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)||B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 60% and 8 years of experience|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||B.E/B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with 60% marks and 8 years of experience|
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification / Engineering Jobs / Post Graduate Jobs
IISC Age Limit:
|Posts Name||Age Limitations for IISC Bangalore Recruitment 2018|
|Deputy Registrar||50 years|
|Assistant Registrar||45 years|
|Dy Project Engineer (Electrical)||50 years|
|Assistant Project Engineer(Civil)||45 years|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||45 years|
Press Here To Download IISC Recruitment Notification In English
Press Here To Download IISC Recruitment Notification In Hindi
IISC Salary Details:
After the completion of selection process, selected candidates for IISC Bangalore Recruitment will receive an impressive salary which will be decided time to time by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
IISC Selection Process:
On the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview, candidates will be selected for IISC Recruitment Jobs. Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of written test will be called for further selection round that is Interview.
Tips To Prepare For Interview / Test
- How To Prepare For Written Exam
- Interview Preparation Tips
- How to Dress For an Interview
- 5 Qualities an Interviewer Seeks In Candidate At Interview
How can you apply for IISC Recruitment 2018?
To apply for IISC Job Openings, candidates need to followbelow statedgiven for your convenience:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.iisc.ac.in to apply for IISC Job 2018
- After thatfollow on “Engage with IISc” option available in menu bar at the top of home page and press on “Positions Open” option.
- From new window you need to press on “Recruitment Notification in English” or “Recruitment Notification in Hindi” link.
- Within few seconds a PDF file, with all the details about job will b displayed in front of your computer screen.
- You need to read IISC Notification carefully.
- After reading relevant detail go back to previous page and press“apply online” to apply forIISC Jobs.
- Fill IISC Online Application Form with complete and correct details in accurate manner.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with IISC Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for final completion and retain a print out of IISC Online Form for further use.
Press Here To IISC Recruitment Apply Online
Press Here For IISC Recruitment Official Link
Applicants, who want to know more about IISC Recruitment 2018can logon to the Official Link. You may stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitemntinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Please let us know, if you have any query related to this page, may drop their comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|