Latest Non-Teaching Jobs Advertisement Released Now!!! Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi has decided to hire most eligible and skilled contenders through IIT Recruitment for filling up Project Associate Posts (Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow).
Interested and wiling candidates who possess required educational qualification can apply for IIT Non-Teaching Jobs by submitting their Application Form via email only by the help of below given handy steps.
IIT Non- Teaching Recruitment Last Date!!!!
Submission of IIT Application Form will be done till the last date that is 25-04-2019 (JRF) and 04-04-2019 (SRF). After that shortlisting candidates will be called for Interview round to be held on 15-04-2019 (for SRF) and for JRF, the date of Interview will be intimated soon.
To obtain entire details regarding Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Project Associate (JRF)
- Project Associate (SRF)
IIT Eligibility Criteria:
For IIT JRF Recruitment:
Job appliers should possess M. Sc. or equivalent degree with 60% marks in Life Sciences or related areas with National Eligibility Test (NET (JRF or LS)/GATE/Equivalent) qualification for IIT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment.
Find Here: Post Graduate Jobs
For IIT SRF Recruitment:
Candidates applying for IIT Senior Research Fellow Recruitment should possess M.Tech. or M.Sc. with ( with GATE or NET) in physics/chemistry/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics. GATE or NET qualification is mandatory for SRF positions.
IIT Age Limit:
The upper age limit for IIT Project Associate Recruitment shall be 28 years. Age relaxation in upper age will be given up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates.
IIT Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for IIT Project Associate Jobs on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview taken by the experts of Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Please bring a copy of your CV, self-attested documents supporting the qualification, research experience, etc for the interview.
How To Prepare For Interview, Check Below:
- For IIT JRF Jobs: Rs. 31,000/- pm
- For IIT SRF Jobs: Rs. 28,000/- pm
How to Apply for IIT Recruitment 2019?
- To Apply for IIT JRF Recruitment or IIT SRF Recruitment, first of all they have to visit official website of Indian Institute Of Technology that is www.iitmandi.ac.in
- Choose ‘Administration tab that is available in menu bar on the home page and press on “Recruitment” tab from drop-down list.
- After selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened having various jobs links.
- Select “Non-Teaching” link and then hit “Details” link
- Afterwards, a new page will be opened on your system display in PDF format having details of IIT Advertisement PDF; contenders need to read all instructions carefully.
- After reading IIT Notification, Interested and eligible candidates may apply with an updated bio-data (in DOC or PDF file) mentioning personal details and academic qualifications with the file name and email to the ID.
Prosenjit@iitmandi.ac.in (For JRF)
email@example.com (For SRF)
- Last date of Submitting Application Form: 25-04-2019 (JRF) and 04-04-2019 (SRF).
- Date of Interview: Updating Soon (for JRF) and 15-04-2019 (for SRF).
Aspirants can get more updates about IIT Recruitment 2019 by visiting above stated Official link. Applicants can also book mark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com using CTRL+D or subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates about Indian Institute Of Technology Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|