Income Tax Department Recruitment
Employment notice has been issued officially for 15 Inspector/Tax Asst vacancies in Bhubaneswar. Those candidates who are interested in Income Tax Department Recruitment can download their applications and apply through offline mode of application process.
Those contenders who want to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 against Sports Quota in Odisha Region, Bhubaneswar are first required to ensure their eligibility as per the requirements of the organization.
Download Application forms for Income Tax Department Openings Here!!!
By going through some easy steps or by visiting the direct official links provided here for ease and comfort of the aspirants, they will be able to apply easily for Inspector/Tax Asst posts. They are required to submit their applications till the last date that is 31-10-2018.
Grab details regarding Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the content in the below section provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Income Tax Department Recruitment
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Income Tax Inspector||03|
|Stenographer Grade II||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff||04|
Those candidates who are willing to apply for Income Tax Department vacancies are required to have passed their 12th or must have possessed Degree in any field from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Find More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limitations for Income Tax Department Recruitment:
Minimum age limit for the aspirants applying for Income Tax Department jobs is 18 years whereas upper age limit is decided according to the vacant post as mentioned below. Relaxation on upper age limit will be provided upto 5 years to SC/ST category and upto 3 years to OBC category.
- Inspector of Income Tax: 30 years
- Tax Assistant: 27 years
- Stenographer Gr.II: 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 25 years
|Post Name||Pay Scale (per month)||Grade Pay|
|Income Tax Inspector||Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/-||Rs.4, 600/-|
|Tax Inspector|| |
Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/-
|Stenographer Grade II|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.1, 800/-|
Press Here For Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification & Application
Press Here For Income Tax Department Official Link
Appliers will get shortlisted on the basis of their current form and achievements in sports and games. Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for the field trials at Bhubaneswar.
Those who are applying for Tax Assistants posts will be required to take a data entry test for 15 Minutes and for Stenographer (i) Skill Test Norms: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute (ii) Transcription: 50 words per minute(English) or 65 words per minute(Hindi) will be conducted by the authority.
Procedure to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment:
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of Income Tax Department that is office.incometaxindia.gov.in/Bhubaneswar or the direct link given below to download Income Tax Department application form.
- In the mid of the home page of the official portal “News & Updates” tab is available, hit on the same.
- On hitting the above said tab you will be navigated to a new page where you have to search the suitable link for “Recruitment of Meritorious Sports persons to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff”.
- Press the above searched link and go through the appeared notification carefully.
- If you meet entire eligibility criteria then download the application form through same PDF.
- Fill all the details required in the application form correctly and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Check More Latest Job Updates From: Rozgar Career India
Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.) (Admn. & Vig.),
O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,
1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar,
Last date to submit application forms for Income Tax Department Recruitment: 31-10-2018
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates willing to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018-19. For more details they may stay tuned with us and follow us on Facebook and Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|