Indian Army JCO Recruitment
Apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018–2019 !! Indian army is all set to hire male Indian candidates for Religious Teacher for RRT 87 & 88 courses. Interested contenders must go through the entire details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection procedure etc. here on this page.
To fill Indian Army JCO Application Form, the online registration link will get activated from 05-10-2018 onwards. So, contenders willing to apply for Indian Army jobs must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions that are stated below. Remember, the last date to apply against Indian Army JCO Notification is 03-11-2018.
Get Here-Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment Details 2018
The organization is offering an excellent government jobs opportunity where contenders are going to be shortlisted on the basis of their merit. The hiring process at all stages will be transparent and computerized. Age relaxation shall be provided to contenders as per Indian army norms.
To attain more information about Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018 or much more related updates, candidates need to have a glance on this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com where information is provided in most understandable way.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment
Indian Army JCO vacancy:
Name of the posts: Religious Teacher
For Indian Army vacancies, Candidates must have attained graduation degree from any recognized board or university.
For Indian Army religious teacher vacancy, candidates must have a minimum and maximum age limit that is indicated below:
- For Civilian Candidate: 27 to 34 years
- Serving Combatants: 25 to 34 years
Mode of selection:
The screening committee is going to shortlist candidates on the basis of performance in written test/personal interview as per the Indian army norms.
Read Here: How To Join Indian Army
Shortlisted contenders for Religious Teacher Jobs will be offered good and attractive pay scale plus other benefits admissible under Indian army norms.
How to apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018 ?
To apply for Indian Army religious teacher recruitment, candidates have to follow the certain steps that are given below:
- The initial step is to visit the official website of Indian Army that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards “JCO/OR Entry” and press on the suitable link regarding Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018 for Religious Teacher posts.
- You will be navigated to new page where you are required to read the detailed notification carefully given in PDF format and ensure your eligibility for Religious Teacher jobs.
- If you find yourself eligible then hit on “Apply online” button to get application form.
- Now, you are required to fill the online application form with correct details
- Upload the scanned documents and photograph with required specifications.
- At last, hit on “Submit” button and take a print of the application form for future reference.
|Starting date to fill online application form||05-10-2018|
|Closing date to submit application form||03-11-2018|
|Written Exam Date||February/ March 2019|
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link of the website for rest information about Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018. To get other career related updates, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Police Jobs||Indian Army Syllabus|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||List Of Coaching Classes|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Defence Current Affairs|
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||More Government Jobs|