Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
Online applications are invited for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2019 Short Service Commission (NT) for Men and Women including wards battle causalities of Army Personnel. Candidates meeting the requirements can apply for 45th Course from 05/07/2018 to 02/08/2018.
Apply For 45th Course NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2019
Contenders are informed that last date for receipt of application form for Ward of Battle Casualties will be 09/08/2018. In order to be appointed on available vacancies under Army NCC Special Entry Scheme April, you need to qualify SSB Interview and Medical Examination.
To grab more details about Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2019 or apply online for NCC Special Entry 45 Course, you need to check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the comfort of the contenders, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Category||No. of Post|
|NCC Men||50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle|
Casualties of Army personnel only).
|NCC Women||05 (04 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of Battle|
Casualties of Army personnel only).
Do You Know: How To Join Indian Army
NCC 45 Special Entry Scheme Notification 2019 Eligibility Details:
A candidate, applying for Indian Army NCC Entry 2019 Notificationmust either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya. Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
- Certificate of eligibility will however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary ground from NDA, IMA, OTA or any other Service Training Academy are NOT eligible to apply
Indian Army 45th Course NCC Special Entry Scheme April-2019 Qualification:
Applying contenders for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019 are required to ensure following criteria in appropriate manner:
|For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders|
Degree of a recognized University or
|For Ward of Battle Casualties|
of Army Personnel.
i) Degree of a recognized University or
Age Limit for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Apr 2019 – 45 Course:
The age of the contenders applying for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2019 45th Course must lies between 19 years to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2019 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1994 and not later than 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive).
Physical Standard for NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019:
- Male Candidates: Height – 157.5 cm
- Female Candidates: Height -152 cm; Weight – 42 kg
- Visual standards: male candidates distance vision better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18. For the women candidates the minimum Myopia should not be more than 5.5D including Astigmatism.
Physical fitness standard at OTA
Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to physical training at Officers Training Academy. Candidates are advised to achieve following standard before joining the OTA, if finally selected:-
- Running 2.5 km in 15 minutes
- Push ups should be 13 times
- 25 times sit ups
- Chin ups shall be 6 times
- Rope climbing 3-4 meters
Get Here: Latest Defence Jobs
Indian Army Recruitment Procedure 2018:
Selection of the candidates forIndian Army NCC (Male/ Female) Special Entry Skill April 2019 will be done on the basis of their performance in SSB Interview and Medical Examination.
- All applications are to be forwarded to Rtg. Directorate (NCC Entry) through HQ DG NCC.
- The NCC Units/GP HQs will forward the applications to State Directorates who in turn will forward the same to HQ DG NCC
- Thorough Screening/Short-listing of applications based on qualifications of the candidates will be carried out by the NCC Directorates & HQ DG NCC.
- Interview will be held at Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), Kapurthala (PB)
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for exam/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Get Details Of: Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces
NCC Special Entry Scheme (Men & Women) 2019 Pay Scale:
|Indian Army Vacancies||Level||Salary Details|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||Rs.121200-212400/-|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs.144200-218200/-|
|Lt General HAG Scale||Level 15||Rs.182200-224100/-|
|Lt Gen HAG + Scale||Level 16||Rs.205400-224400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr /|
Lt Gen (NFSG)
|Military Service Pay (MSP)||—|| MSP to the officers from the rank of|
Lt to Brig Rs.15500/- p.m. fixed
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Steps to fill Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Application Form:
In order to submit Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Course 45 Online Form, contenders are suggested to follow given guidelines in appropriate manner:
Step1: To apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment you have to visit the official web portal that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Step2: Now you are required to follow “Officers Selection” section and hit “Officers Entry Apply/Login” tab as visible on the home page.
Step3: Then various links will be shown at your computer screen and you have to press the appropriate link of “Indian Army NCC 45 Special Entry Scheme 2018 Notification”.
Step4: Read the complete Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 45th Course Apr 2019 Notification and ensure requirements in appropriate manner.
For New User
Step5: Eligible contenders have to apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019 April.
Step6: Hit on “‘Registration” link and read the completeIndian Army NCC Special Entry SchemeInstructions very carefully.
Step7: Press “Apply Online” and a new page will be appeared as “Officers Selection-Eligibility”.
Step8: Then press ‘Apply’ and an ‘Application Form’ will display on the screen.
Step9: After that you need to hit on the ‘Continue’ button to fill various details such as-personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB as:
Step10: After filling Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form 2019you need to hit on the “Submit” button.
Step11: Lastly candidates take two copies of generated Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Application Form containing registration no.
For Registered Candidates:
Step12: Registered applicants have to fill all the details as Username, Password and Captcha and press login button as given in the box.
Step13: Now you have to fill Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry 45 Course April 2019 Online Application Form.
Step14: Also upload scanned certificates/testimonials as prescribed in the notification.
Step15: At last hit on the “submit” button and take a print out of NCC JAG SSC Course 2019 Online Form.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2019 Dates:
|Online application starts from||05/07/2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||02/08/2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form for Ward of Battle Casualties||09/08/2018|
|Examination||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Note: Contenders can check the above provided details of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme April 2019 provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To be updated with latest information regarding the same or others, you have to be in touch with us.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Army Recruitment||Indian Army Admit Card|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Indian Army JAG Entry|
|Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|