Indian Army TGC Recruitment
Apply online for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019!! Indian army is all set to hire male engineering graduates for 129 Technical Graduate Course which is going to start from July 2019 onwards at Indian Military Academy IMA Dehradun.
The process to fill Indian Army TGC online form has been initiated so appliers are required to submit Indian Army Application Form till the closing date that is 28-11-2018. They are advised to check all the eligibility conditions and important instructions before applying for Indian Army TGC 129 Course.
Get Indian army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2019 Details:
Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their final merit as per the Indian army recruitment norms. Shortlisted candidates will be offered attractive and impressive salary package plus additional incentives admissible under government rules.
To grab complete information about Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019 or to know process to apply for Indian Army TGC vacancies, candidates must go through this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Army TGC Recruitment
Indian Army TGC vacancy details:
|Engineering stream||Number of vacancies|
|Civil – Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering) Structural Engineering||10|
|Architecture – Engineering||01|
|Mechanical [Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg Mechanical & Automation Engg||04|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||05|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/InfoTech/M.Sc. (Computer Sc)|| |
|Electronics & Telecom/Electronics & Communication/Satellite Communication||07|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||01|
Find From Here: More Defence Jobs
Eligibility criteria for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course should have pass engineering course from recognized University Or Institute.
- Final year students may also apply for IA TGC vacancies.
- Applying contenders must be citizen of India, subject of Bhutan, subject of Nepal.
Age Limit for indian army TGC jobs:
- For Indian Army jobs, male candidates must be between 20 years to 27 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be given to only reserved category contenders based on Indian army rules.
- The minimum acceptable height and weight for men applying for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019 must be 157.5 cms with correlated weight.
- In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height.
- In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
Get Details: Physical Test for Indian Armed Forces
Qualified candidates will be called for medical examination which will be organized by Board of Service Medical. The final Selection is subject to candidates being declared medically fit by the Indian army Medical board.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment process:
- Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of their online submitted applications and percentage of marks obtained by candidates in their relevant streams. Selected candidates will be intimated via email.
- Shortlisted candidates have to select their SSB dates on the basis of first come first serve as displayed on Indian army website.
Pay scale- Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019:
|Post name||Salary to be offered|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs.1,21,200-2, 12,400/-|
|Major General||Rs.1,44,200-2, 18,200/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.1,82,200- 2,24, 100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG + Scale||Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General||Rs.2,25,000/- (fixed)|
Get Here Detailed: Indian Army Syllabus
Complete Guide 5 Days Interview Process: How To Prepare For SSB Interview?
|Other benefits||Incentives to be paid|
|Fixed stipend for cadet training||Rs.56,000/-|
|Qualification grant/flying allowance||Rs.25000/- per month|
|Dearness allowance/kit maintenance||Rs.20,000 per year|
|High altitude allowance||Depending on the level of posts|
|Uniform allowance||Rs.20,000 per year|
|Free rations||As per the notification|
|Children education allowance||Rs.2250/- per month|
How to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, visit the official website of Indian Army that is joinindianarmy.nic.in to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019.
- Hit on “notifications” tab available at officers selection section to get details of Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you should tap on “Technical Graduate Course – 129” link.
- Contenders should read complete Indian Army Recruitment notification for fetching all details which are written in PDF form.
- Now, tap on “Officer Entry Apply/Login” button and then hit on “registration” tab.
- Fill Indian army registration form completely in correct manner.
- After successful registration, hit on “apply online” button.
- Indian army application form will be displayed at your screen which should be filled by the applying contenders with true details.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
- At the end, you should take print out copy of it to avoid any trouble in future.
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Important Dates of Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019:
- Last date to apply online: 28-11-2018
- Date of commencement of 129 technical graduate course: July 2019
For rest details regarding Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2019, candidates are suggested to go through the official website regularly. To get government jobs updates, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section