Indian Navy Recruitment
Through Indian Navy Recruitment Notification, authority of Indian Navy has invited online application forms from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in under-mentioned branches.
Indian Navy has its own terms and conditions and some criteria which appliers are required to fulfill. So, candidates must go through the notification released by the organization before applying for Latest 121 Pilot, Observer & Other Posts.
Apply Now for Indian Navy Jobs!!!
Candidates, who want to make their career in Indian navy, have got a great opportunity in terms of direct recruitment. So, apply online between 18-05-2019 to 29-05-2019. Organization can reject the Indian Navy Online form if found ineligible or incorrect at any stage of procedure.
This page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing all the information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 to apply for Pilot, Observer & Other vacancy easily. So, candidates must go through it and understand the correct procedure.
Indian Navy Recruitment
Indian Navy Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of Indian Navy Vacancy|
|SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||08|
|SSC Pilot (MR)||03|
|SSC Pilot (Other than MR)||05|
|SSC X (IT)||15|
|SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||24|
|SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||24|
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria:
Job appliers must possess Degree of BE/B.Tech/ M.Sc in any discipline or its equivalent Degree in related field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Indian Navy Age Criteria:
Candidates having valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) and born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Pilot entry as per eligibility criteria stated in official notification.
Indian Navy Pay Scale:
Selected recruiter for Indian Navy Pilot, Observer Recruitment 2019 will be paid impressive per month along with other facilities & privileges by the authorized body. Selected candidates are inducted as Sub-lieutenants.
Indian Navy Selection Process:
- All candidates, whose applications are received by due date, will be called for Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to be conducted in Aug 19 at one of the INET centres as per their choice, subject to availability of slots at that centre.
- INET exam will be of two hours duration. It will contain 100 Multiple Choice Questions comprising Questions on English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability, General Science, and Mathematical Aptitude & General Knowledge. Each section will be of 100 marks with negative marking of one mark for incorrect answer.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be tentatively scheduled from Oct 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata for other branches/ entries.
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Indian Navy Examination Fees:
- Candidates (SC/ST/women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) are required to pay a fee of Rs 205/- through online mode.
- Indian Navy Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates are firstly required to visit Indian Navy official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to fill their application forms for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
- Through home page of the Official portal press “Careers” tab available at the top of left side and it will navigate to a new page.
- On another page you need to search suitable link and hit the same.
- After navigating to another page you will get links for online applying and Indian Navy recruitment advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Indian Navy advertisement carefully before applying for the Indian Navy Recruitment.
- After satisfying and meeting entire criteria as per Indian Navy Notification go back to the previous page and hit the suitable link to apply online.
- They need to login first through the official link and then fill the required details carefully in Indian Navy Online Application Form and in a prescribed manner.
- After filling the details, check Indian Navy Online Form once and then hit the submit tab.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of there duly filled Indian Navy Application Form for future preferences.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment after 10+2:
- Starting date to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10+2: 18-05-2019
- Last date to apply online for Indian Navy Job Vacancy: 29-05-2019
That’s all about Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. Keep tuned with our web portal for instant updates about latest career openings.
You May Also Like To Check This Section