Indian Navy Recruitment
For 10+2 (B.Tech) CES July Course, Indian Navy Recruitment Notice has been published for filling up Officer Entry – 10+2 Entry Scheme. Those, who are interested to join Indian Navy towards Cadet Entry Scheme, can apply for Indian Navy CES Recruitment Notice.
Aspirants who are eligible as per Indian Navy Notification can apply and fill Indian Navy Application Form with all correct details. Submission of forms should be done through online mode only from 03-11-2018.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme Notice 2019
Aspirants can fill Indian Navy Online Application Form and submit it on or before the closing date that is 22-11-2018. To know the application process you can follow the below given simple steps and apply.
Candidates may attain the rest information about Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Before going to apply for Indian Navy Officer Entry Recruitment, must read entire details….
Indian Navy Recruitment
Indian Navy Vacancy:
Officer Entry – 10+2 (B.Tech) batch
Education Required For Indian Navy Jobs:
- Candidates who want to apply for Indian Navy Jobs must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM} and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Contenders who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2018 (for B.E. / B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2018 All India Rank
Check Here: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Criteria Of Age For Indian Navy Openings:
Age of applying individual for Indian Navy Vacancies must be born between 02-01-2000 and 01-07-2002 as per the terms mentioned in the recruitment notification (both dates inclusive). Relaxation in age may also be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Indian Navy Physical Standards:
Acceptable vision for the recruiters is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses
Height & Weight:
- Height and Weight: Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye Sight: 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses.
- Tattoo :- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body
|Area||Minimum height standard (in centimeters) after relaxation for Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment|
|Tribals from Ladakh Region||155|
|A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155|
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions||152|
Indian Navy Recruitment Procedure:
To shortlist candidates for Indian Navy Officer Entry Recruitment, firstly on the basis of information provided in the application forms will be judge. Then, shortlisted candidates will undergo SSB interview and will be informed through e-mail or SMS.
SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore I Bhopal I Coimbatore I Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Jan – Apr 2019. Interview will be conducted in two stages through which those candidates who will qualify the 1st stage will be taken further for medical examination.
Get Details: Physical Test for Indian Armed Forces
Complete Guide 5 Days Interview Process: How To Prepare For SSB Interview?
Pay Scale For Indian Navy Job:
Successfully, selected candidates for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme will be offered attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs. 83,448/- to Rs. 96,204/- per month. Other allowances and benefits may also be offered to selected individual.
Procedure To Fill Indian Navy Application Form 2019:
- First and foremost step to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 is to login to official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now, you are required to press “Careers” tab that is available at the top of left side of home page.
- Afterwards you are required to press for Office Entry 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme link.
- Further, Indian Navy Notification PDF will appear.
- You can go through detailed Indian Navy Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill Indian Navy Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of Indian Navy Online Form for future use.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment after 10+2:
- Starting date to apply online: 03-11-2018
- Last date to apply online: 22-11-2018
Press Official Link to get rest of details regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 and bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for latest updates. You can also bookmark this page to get latest alerts related to Indian Navy Jobs and also follow us Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment|
|Indian Navy Result||Indian Navy UES Notification|
|Indian Navy SSR Recruitment||Physical Test for Indian Armed Forces|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|