Currently, Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation has invited application form for IRCTC Recruitment. Interested applicants can apply online for latest Director (Finance) Jobs Vacancies.
Before applying towards IRCTC Director Recruitment, you must go through IRCTC Notification and ensure the eligibility. Eligible candidates can further apply online or offline and fill IRCTC Application Form in proper format.
IRCTC Director Recruitment 2018 Notification
Aspirants can submit IRCTC Director (Finance) Recruitment Form on or before the closing date that is 12-10-2018. You can take the help from below given steps and fill application form easily.
Aspirants can get complete details about IRCTC Recruitment 2018- 2019 Notice, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort.
Education Needed For IRCTC Jobs:
Aspirants, who are going to apply for IRCTC Recruitment, need to satisfy educational qualification norms only then they are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University /Institution.
- The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years, in various aspects of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute.
Check Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit For IRCTC Vacancies:
Age of applying candidates for IRCTC Director (Finance) Recruitment should satisfy the age limitation conditions that are listed below:
|Age of superannuation 60 years|
|40||2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation||40||3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation|
IRCTC Recruitment Process:
To select candidates for IRCTC Director Recruitment, organization will conduct personal interview round to screen to eligible and capable candidates. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Read Out: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks Online
Pay Scale For IRCTC Job:
Selected candidates in interview round for IRCTC Director Jobs will be offered attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs. 65000-75000/- per month. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered.
Steps To Fill IRCTC Application Form:
- Initial step to apply online/ offline is to login to official website that is pesb.gov.in.
- Then, press “Vacancies” tab that is given in menu bar.
- On next page, select “Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)” and hit on “Director (Finance)” link.
- Further, IRCTC Notification PDF will appear. Read the details given in IRCTC Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and fill IRCTC Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all relevant documents and certificates with it.
- Then, you can submit application form via online mode or offline mode it is up to you.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Check Here More – Upcoming Railway Jobs
Last date to submit form: 12-10-2018
Aspirants can grab more details about IRCTC Recruitment 2018- 2019 by going through the above mentioned direct official link also which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|