Home / Recruitment 2024 / Admit Card 2023 / JNU Admit Card 2022 Download Here! jnu.ac.in Entrance Exam Hall Ticket

JNU Admit Card 2022 Download Here! jnu.ac.in Entrance Exam Hall Ticket

JNU Admit Card

Jawaharlal Nehru University is all set to conduct the JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE-2022) in June 2022. Candidates going to participate in the exam can obtain the JNU Admit Card here from this page. JNU Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will be available to download at the official portal – jnu.ac.in.

The direct link to Download JNU Admit Card 2022 will be updated here soon after the official release. If you find any difficulty while downloading your admit card, we have mentioned the simple step-wise procedure to access the JNU Hall Ticket from the official website.

JNU Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022

Jawaharlal Nehru University will conduct the JNUEE 2022 to provide admissions to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Those who will appear in JNU Entrance Exam 2022 are informed that the admit cards will be available to download in the month of June 2022.

Aspirants have to bring JNU Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022 along with one photo identity proof. To attain more details about the same, you are advised to have a look at the below section of this page which is well-structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.

JNU Admit Card

How to Download JNU Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022?

Follow the simple instructions mentioned below to download JNUEE 2022 Admit Card:

  • Visit the official website of the Jawaharlal Nehru University that is www.jnu.ac.in.
  • Select the suitable link concerning JNUEE Admit Card 2022.
  • Enter asked details like Application number/password to view Jawaharlal Nehru University Call Letter.
  • Your JNU Entrance Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
  • You may download JNU Admit Card 2022 to your system and take a printout to carry it at the exam hall.

Press Here For JNU Admit Card Official Link

JNU Entrance Exam Pattern 2022:

  • The exam will be conducted as a LAN-based CBT (Computer Based Test).
  • Time duration of the exam is of three hours.
  • There will be objective as well as subjective type questions asked in the examination.
  • There will be NO Negative Marking in the JNUEE 2022 exam.
  • The number of questions will be different for various courses.

JNUEE 2022 Exam Pattern for M.Tech (CS):

  • There will be multiple-choice questions asked in the exam.
  • 100 questions will be asked on the paper.
  • One mark will be given for the correct answer and the 0.25 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
  • Questions are asked from Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, General Aptitude, and Research Methodology.

JNUEE 2022 Exam Pattern for MCA:

  • Objective-type questions are asked in the exam.
  • A total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
  • 80% of questions will be asked from Mathematics, Probability, and Statistics and 20% of marks will be from GA and reasoning.
  • One mark will be awarded for every right answer.

JNUEE 2022 Exam Pattern for M.Sc:

  • The question paper will have multiple choice-type questions.
  • It comprises questions from science and mathematics (10+2 level).
  • Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Botany & Zoology (B.Sc level).

Get Here Solved: JNU Previous Year Question Paper

Details on JNUEE 2022 Admit Card:

  • Candidate’s name
  • Photograph of the Candidates
  • Gender of candidate
  • Candidate Category on Jawaharlal Nehru University Hall Ticket
  • Mother or Father Name
  • Exam Name
  • Exam Date and Time
  • Exam Centre Name and Code
  • Exam Centre Address
  • Signature of the candidates and exam counselor

Documents Need to Carry with JNU Exam Hall Ticket 2022:

Candidates need to carry any one of the following documents while appearing for the JNU Entrance Exam 2022 as an ID proof:

  • List of Photo IDs (containing your name and photo)
  • Passport issued by the Government of India
  • PAN Card issued by the Government of India
  • Voter’s ID Card
  • UID/Aadhaar Card
  • Debit/Credit Card
  • Driver’s License

JNU Entrance Exam 2022 Dates

For JNUEE Exam:

EventsDates (Tentative)
Application form commences2nd week of May 2022
Last date to submit application form1st week of June 2022
Admit card availabilityJune 2022
JNUEE exam dateJune 2022
Result declarationJune 2022
Viva voce for shortlisted candidateJune/ July 2022
Release of merit list (for non viva course)June/ July 2022
Release of merit list (for viva voce course)June/ July 2022
Candidates selected for admission3rd to 4th week of August 2022
Last date for fee submission4th week of August 2022
Waiting list registration4th week of August 2022
Admission deadline2nd week of September 2022


EventsDates (Tentative)
Application form commences1st week of May 2022
Last date to submit application form1st week of June 2022
MBA viva date/ shortlisted candidate interviewJune 2022
Final resultJune 2022
Seat booking processJune 2022
Closing of booking seatsJune/ July 2022
Second listJuly 2022
Seat bookingJuly 2022
Closing of booking of seatsJuly/ August 2022


Visit its Official Link to gain more details about JNU Admit Card 2022. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know more about Jawaharlal Nehru University Hall Ticket.

You May Also Like To Check This Section

JNU AdmissionJNU MCA Application Form
JNU ResultJNU Courses

Jobs By Qualification