Kanpur University Syllabus
Kanpur University Syllabus for BA / B.Com /BBA / MA / MCA and other Courses are available here to download. Students who are studying in this university under UG & PG Courses, and planning to prepare for may get Kanpur University Syllabus 2018 from this page. You can also download the Kanpur University Syllabus PDF from this page by hitting the below given official links.
Kanpur University also conducts the entrance exam for providing the admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses. Applicants must have to prepare well to crack the examination, for the students convenience here on this page the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting the complete Syllabus Of Kanpur University for various UG or PG examination Let’s have a look…!!!
Kanpur University Syllabus
Kanpur University BA Syllabus (Part II)
- Development of Economic Geography
- Forest types and their products
- Marine resources and Aquarculture
- Lactational factors of Industries
- Means and modes of transport
Geography of India – Units
- Forest resources
- Indian Economy
- Regional development
Practical: Division of Marks
- Choice (Duration – Three Hours): 40 marks
- Viva-Voce & sessional records: 10 marks
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Kanpur University B.Sc. B.A. /B.Sc I (Maths) Syllabus
Paper I: Algebra And Trigonometry
- Sequence and its convergence (basic idea), Convergence of infinite series, Comparison test, ratio test, root test, Raabe’s test, Logarithmic ratio test, Cauchy’s condensation test, DeMorgan etc
- Definition of a group with examples and simple properties, Permutation groups, Subgroups, Centre and normalize etc
- Homomorphism and isomorphism, Cayley’s theorem, Normal subgroups, Quotient group
- Introduction to rings, subrings, integral domains and fields, Characteristic of a ring, Homomorphism of rings, Ideals, Quotient rings.
- Complex functions and separation into real and imaginary parts, Exponential, direct and inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic function etc
Paper II: Calculus
- ε−δ definition of the limit of a function, Continuous functions and classification of discontinuities, Differentiability, Chain rule of differentiability, Rolle’s theorem, First and second mean value theorems etc
- Expansion of functions (in Taylor’s and Maclaurin’s series), Indeterminate forms, Partial differentiation and Euler’s theorem, Jacobians
- Maxima and Minima (for functions of two variables), Tangents and normals (polar form only), Curvature, Envelopes and evolutes
- Asymptotes, Tests for concavity and convexity, Points of inflexion, Multiple points, Tracing of curves in Cartesian and polar co-ordinates.
- Reduction formulae, Beta and Gamma functions
Paper III: Geometry and Calculus
- General equation of second degree, Tracing of conics, System of conics, Confocal conics, Polar equation of a conic and its properties.
- Three dimensional system of co-ordinates, Projection and direction cosines, Plane, Straight line.
- Sphere, cone and cylinder.
- Central conicoids, Reduction of general equation of second degree, Tangent plane and normal to a conicoid, Pole and polar, Conjugate diameters, Generating lines, Plane sections.
Kanpur University Syllabus B.Com for Environmental Studies
Multidisciplinary and General Nature of Environmental studies
- Definition, scope and importance, Need and Benefits for public awareness
- Environmental Ethics – Issues and possible solutions
- Environmental Protection Act 1986 (Chapters II & III)
- National Green Tribunal Act 2010 (Chapters III & IV)
- Protection of Plant varieties and Farmers Right Act 2001- chapter I (definitions), VI & X.
- Concept of an ecosystem.
- Structure and function of an ecosystem.
- Producers, Consumers and Decomposers.
- Energy flow in the ecosystem.
- Ecological succession.
- Food chains, food webs and ecological pyramids.
- Introduction, types, characteristic features, structure and function of the following ecosystem
Biodiversity and its Conservation
- Introduction- Definition: Genetic, Species and Ecosystem diversity
- Brief introduction to Bio-geographical classification of India.
- Value of Biodiversity: Consumptive use, Productive use, social, ethical, aesthetic and optional values.
- Biodiversity at global, National and Local levels.
- India as a mega-diversity nation.
- Hot-sports of biodiversity.
- Threats to Biodiversity: habitat loss, Poaching of wildlife, man-wildlife conflicts.
- Endangered and endemic species of India.
- Conservation of Biodiversity: In-situ and Ex-situ conservation of Biodiversity.
Must Look: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
- Renewable and Non-renewable resources:
- Natural Resources and Associated problems.
- Role of an individual in conservation of Natural Resources.
- Equitable use of Resources for sustainable Development and Lifestyles
Bachelors of Computer Application syllabus:
BCA Mathematics II
|Equal Sets Universal Sets|
|Finite and Infinite Sets|
|Operation on Sets|
|Intersection and Complements of Sets|
|Cardinality of Set|
|UNIT-II RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS|
|Properties of Relations|
|Partial Order Relation Function: Domain and Range, Onto, Into and One to One Functions, Composite and Inverse Functions, Introduction of Trignometric, Logarithmic and Exponential Functions.|
|UNIT-III PARTIAL ORDER RELATIONS AND LATTICES|
|Partial Order Sets|
|Representation of POSETS using Hasse diagram|
|Chains, Maximal and Minimal Point|
|Lattices & Algebric Systems|
|Principle of Duality|
|Distributed & Complemented Lattics|
|UNIT-IV FUNCTIONS OF SEVERAL VARIABLES|
|Change of Variables|
|Extrema of Functions of 2 Variables|
|UNIT-V 3D COORDINATE GEOMETRY|
|3D Coordinate Geometry: Coordinates in Space, Direction Cosines, Angle Between Two Lines, Projection of Join of Two Points on a Plane, Equations of Plane, Straight Lines, Conditions for a line to lie on a plane, Conditions for Two Lines to be Coplanar, Shortest Distance Between Two Lines, Equations of Sphere, Tangent plane at a point on the sphere.|
|UNIT-VI MULTIPLE INTEGRATION|
|Double Integral in Cartesian and Polar Coordinates to find Area|
|Change of Order of Integration|
|Triple Integral to Find Volume of Simple Shapes in Cartesian Coordinates|
Read Out: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
Kanpur University Exam Details
Kanpur University conducts the Under Graduate / Post Graduate twice in a year. This University stands as hallmark of higher learning and it is an educational community where applicants of different religions and cultural backgrounds study and work jointly in a friendly atmosphere. Recognized in 1966, it has not looked back, now it has 170 accredited colleges in 15 districts.
While the UG and PG Courses in streams of Art, Science, Commerce, Law, and Engineering Medicines are offered in accredited colleges and institutions, the residential wing of the campus includes faculties of Life Sciences, Business Management, Education and English. Kanpur University invites the online application form for providing admission to UG / UG Courses. Applicants can get the admission through Common Entrance Exam.
Kanpur University Study Material
For B.A. /B.Sc Exam:
- Monkhouse, F.J. : Maps & Diagrams.
- Robinson, A.H : Elements of Practical Geography.
- Singh, R.L. Elements of Practical Geography.
- Spencer, J.E. and Thomas, W.L. Introducting Cultural Geography.
- Thomas, W.L. (ed.) Man’s Role in Changing the Face of the Earth.
- Peripillou, Human Geography
For B.A. /B.Sc. Part-III:
- N. Nigam- Mansoon Ka Asia
- Vishwanath Tiwari – Asia Ka Bhaugolik Swaroop
- Jagdish Singh – Monsoon Asia
- K. Srivastava – Asia
- Dudely Stamp : Asia
- Willcocks : The Irrigation of Messopotamia.
- Jones : Turkey
- The Statesmans Year book : 2001-2002
- K. Srivastava, Environmental and Ecology (Hindi)
- Griffith Taylor, Environmental race and migration.
- Hartshorne, R : Perspective on Nature of Geography, Rand McNally & Co. 1959.
- Husain, M.: Evolution of Geographic Thought, Rawat Pub.: Jaipur. 1984.
For B.Ed Exam:
- Goyal V.P. Internet Zane Mangaldeep Publication Jaipur
- S. Walia. Educational Technology Paul Publications Jalandhar, Punjab
- Gurrey, P, Teaching English as a Foreign Longmons.
- O’conner,J.D: Better English – Pronunciation
- Mishra, Prabhakar – Sanskrit Shikshanvidhi.
- Pandey Ram Sakal – Sanskrit Shikshanvidhi, VinodPustakMandir Agra.
- Safaya, Raghunath – Sanskrit Shikshanvidhi, PanjabKitabGhar Jalandhar.
- Bhandari and other : Teaching of English – Longmans
- Brence: The Teaching of English Abroad , Part I , II ,III
For M.Com Exam:
- Y.Khan, P.K.Jain – Management Accounting – Tata Mcgraw Hill.
- Horngren, Sundem, Stratton – Introduction to Management Accounting -Pearson Education
- Utilising Human Resources, Prentice Hall, New Delhi.
- Ivancevich; John and Micheeol T. Matheson: Organisational Behaviour andManagement, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi.
- Bedi – Business Environment
- Fransis Cherunilam – Business Environment – Himalya Publishing House.
- Ghosh – Business & Government – Sultan Chand & Sons.
- Stonier, W and Hauge D: A Text Book of Economic Theory
Get Syllabus in PDF
|English Language||Get Details|
|Political Science||Get Details|
|B.Com||Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management||Get Details|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) Syllabus||–||Get Details|
|Kanpur University M Com Syllabus|
Note: To know more information about Kanpur University Syllabus 2018, candidates can visit Official link. To get other details about Kanpur University keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Kanpur University Result||Kanpur University Admit Card|
|How To Find Study Material Online||10 Necessities Of Smart Learning|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How To Write On Exam Paper Faster|