Kerala PSC Departmental Test
Kerala Public Service Commission has decided to conduct Kerala PSC Departmental Test for First Grade Surveyor’s, Head Surveyor’s and Junior Members of I.A.S./ I.P.S./ I.F.S. on particular date that is updating soon.
Check latest update!!! This Government commission has updated Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification for Sep & Oct Exam on its official website. According to the Kerala PSC DT Notification, candidates can apply for the Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2018 by completing the KPSC OTR Process (One Time Registration process).
Kerala Public Service Commission Departmental Test 2018!!!
The Kerala PSC Departmental Test Application Form will be submitted by visiting the official website i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in. According to the details available in Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification, last date for candidates to submit their Kerala PSC Application Form is 24-10-2018 at 12 Midnight (for Junior Members) and 07-11-2018 (for Grade Surveyor’s and Head Surveyor’s).
Rest details about Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2018–2019 are given in below section of this page that is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kerala PSC Departmental Test
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Eligibility:
Junior Members of I.A.S, Junior Members of IPS and Junior Members of IFS (Allotted to Kerala State) are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Thulasi Departmental Test.
Must Check State Wise: Latest PSC Notification
Kerala PSC Departmental Exam Fee:
- Contenders who have decided to appear in Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2018 need to pay non-refundable application fee that is Rs.150/- per paper vide GO (RT) No 5663/2017/ GAD dated 13/09/2017.
- You can pay application fee through internet banking enabled bank account is required for e-payment and must ensure that Examination Fee due are remitted within the last date.
- The applicant must remit fees through the Make Payment (e-Payment) link in their profile before the last date. Payment by other means such as Treasury Chalan, Crossed Postal Order, e-Chalan etc will not be accepted.
- The applicant can note down the GR Number (Government Reference Number), generated during e-Payment, for transaction failure clarifications, if any.
Kerala PSC Selection Process 2018:
Initially screening of Kerala PSC Application Form will be done after that shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in upcoming Kerala PSC Departmental Examination 2018.
Departmental Test Pattern for Junior members of IAS:
|Subjects||Details of Examinations||Separate Maximum||Separate Minimum||Duration|
|Part I Written Test||Translation of an English passage into Malayalam||30||15||15 Minutes|
|Translation of a Malayalam passage into English.||30||15||15 Minutes|
|Dictation Taking down a passage in Malayalam dictated to him/her||30||15||15 Minutes|
|Part II Viva-Voce Test||Reading a manuscript in Malayalam and explaining it in English.||30||15||10 Minutes|
|Answering questions in Malayalam put by the Examiners from the Malayalam passage given for Translation||30||15||5 Minutes|
|Discussion with the Members of the Board in Malayalam on any topic of General and current interest||30||25||15 Minutes|
Download From Here: Kerala PSC Syllabus
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Pattern for Junior Members OF I.P.S:
|Subjects||Duration||Maximum marks||Minimum marks|
|Police Departmental Orders (with books)||3 Hours||100||60|
|Special and Local Laws (With books)||60|
|Unified Account Test (with books)||50|
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Pattern for Junior Members OF I.F.S:
|Subjects||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
|General Law (Without books)||2 Hours||100||40|
|Forest Law (With books)||40|
|Procedure (With books)||40|
|Unified Account Test (with books)||3 Hours||50|
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Pattern for Surveyor’s:
|Paper||Duration||Syllabus||Maximum marks||Minimum marks|
|Paper I||2 hours||Kerala Survey & Boundaries Act and Rules issued there under (with books) – Kerala Survey Manual Volume 1 only||50||20|
|Paper II||3 hours||Executive Instructions issued for the Survey of Land in Kerala and the Maintenance of Land Records (only Chamber’s, Tables and Boilou’s, Travers’, Tables allowed in the examination hall) Portions covered by Kerala Survey Manual and Subsequent instruction issued for the conduct of Survey and Maintenance of Land Records. Scientific Calculator also allowed in the examination Hall||100||40|
|Paper III||Practical Test in Theodolite Survey Processes, Survey of obstructed lines, replacement of missing stones in the several systems of Survey, Azimuth, Observations, Triangulation of Distance etc. Scientific Calculator also allowed in the examination hall.||50||20|
You Can Also Check:
Easy steps to submit Kerala PSC Departmental Test Application Form 2018-19:
- First of all visit the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage, move your cursor towards ‘Departmental Exam One Time Registration’ tab
- Now you are required to press on “DEPARTMENTAL TEST FOR JUNIOR MEMBERS OF IAS / IPS / IFS – SEPTEMBER 2018 – EXAM NOTIFICATION” or “NOTIFICATION- DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION FOR FIRST GRADE SURVEYORS AND HEAD SURVEYORS TEST – OCTOBER 2018” link
- Read all the details given in Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification carefully and completely
- Afterwards enter your “User ID” and “Password” and then hit on “login” tab.
- Fill up the Kerala PSC Department Test Online Application form and complete all the details
- Upload all the required testimonials and pay the requisite amount of application fees
- Finally recheck the details you have entered and then hit on Submit tab
- At last take a printout of filled up Kerala PSC Departmental application form and keep it safe for further usage
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Admit Card:
Candidates registered for examination can avail their KPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket by visiting the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Without the Kerala PSC Department Test admit card, no candidate will get permission to appear in the Kerala PSC 2018 Departmental Test.
Also Know About: Kerala PSC One Time Registration
KPSC Departmental Test Result:
Kerala Public Service Commission will publish KPSC Departmental Test Answer Key and Kerala PSC departmental test result on schedule date on its official website. Aspirants can check their score card easily with the help of this page after the declaration of Kerala PSC Result.
Check Job Notification: Kerala PSC Recruitment
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Date:
- Last date of receipt of application for Junior Members: 24-10-2018
- Last date of receipt of application for Surveyor’s: 07-11-2018
- Kerala PSC Departmental Test: Updating Soon
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2018-2019. If you have any confusion regarding Kerala Public Service Commission Departmental Test and KPSC Departmental Test Previous Question Papers then write it in the given below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section