National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation, known as NHRDF is going to start KVK Recruitment Process for Advertisement No.-NHRDF/KVK/02/2018-19 is order to fill SMS & Other Vacancies at their Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Ujwa, New Delhi.
Those candidates who possess Doctoral degree/ Master degree in related field and searching for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Jobs can apply for KVK Recruitment 2018 via offline process by submitting their applications with self-attested documents/ certificates till the last date that is 08-09-2018.
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Notice:
After submitting the application form successfully, Short-listed candidates for KVK Stenographer Recruitment or KVK Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment etc will have to undergo for Written Test & Interview for final selection.
Get the other details about Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018 -2019 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||No. of KVK Vacancy|
|Senior Scientist and Head||01|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Soil Science)||01|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Home Science)||01|
|Stenographer Grade III||01|
Check required KVK Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment, appliers must Doctoral degree/ Master degree in relevant field with good academic record from recognized University/ Institutions.
Find More Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
KVK Age Limit:
Those aspirants who have decided to apply for KVK Jobs must meet age- criteria as given below. Upper age may be relaxed of reserved category as per rules and regulations of organization for KVK Recruitment 2018.
|Posts Name||Age Limit for KVK Recruitment|
|Senior Scientist and Head||47 years|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Soil Science)||35 years|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Home Science)||35 years|
|Stenographer Grade III||30 years|
Press Here For KVK Recruitment Advertisement No.-NHRDF/KVK/02/2018-19 Last Date 08-09-2018
Press Here For KVK Official Link
KVK Salary Details:
|Posts Name||KVK Pay- Scale||Grade Pay|
|Senior Scientist and Head||Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-||Rs. 9000/-|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Soil Science)||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Home Science)|
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Driver||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2000/-|
KVK Selection Process:
Krishi Vigyan Kendra has decided that the selection of appliers for KVK Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview round conducted by the experts of organization.
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
Must Read: Never Say These Things in Interview
KVK Application Fee:
Appliers will have to pay non-refundable Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment application fee in the form of a bank draft from nationalized bank/Indian Postal Order from Indian Post office of is Rs.1000/- for KVK Senior Scientist and Head Recruitment, Rs. 500/- for Sr. No.2,3,4 and Rs. 200 for KVK Driver Recruitment in favour of Krishi Vigyan Kendra payable at New Delhi.
Press Here To Download KVK Recruitment Application Form
How to Apply For KVK 2018 Recruitment?
Those candidates who want to apply for latest jobs in government sector through KVK Recruitment they must follow the below mentioned guidelines……
- Log on the official website of organization that is nhrdf.org to apply for KVK Recruitment 2018
- After reaching to home page of official website, move cursor towards “Latest Updates” tab visible at left side and press on “Vacancies” button for KVK SMS Recruitment OR KVK Steno Recruitment.
- Follow “KVK-Detailed_Advertisement_with_instructions.PDF” and hit on “Download” tab.
- Within few seconds, Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read complete details given in KVK Notification carefully.
- Subsequently, satisfied candidates must download the format of KVK Application Form available at previous page.
- Fill Krishi Vigyan Kendra Application Form with all the true and accurate details.
- Attach all the vital certificates/testimonials with the Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Form.
- In the final step, filled KVK Application Form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date.
Required Documents along with KVK Recruitment Form:
Candidate should attach following documents with the KVK Application Form:
- Bank draft/IPO with prescribed each application.
- One latest colored passport size self-attested photograph should be pasted on the application Form, do not staple.
- No objection Certificate from Employer for in-service candidate if any.
- List of publication in given format.
- Self-attested copies of essential qualification including testimonials, transcripts, certificates, degrees, NET, etc.
- Experience certificates.
- Other supporting documents.
“The Director, NATIONAL
HORTICULTURAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION,
Bagwani Bhavan, Plot No.47, Pankha Road, Institutional Area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
KVK Recruitment Last Date:
Last Date to Apply For Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment: 08-09-2018
To avail all other essential details regarding KVK Recruitment 2018 – 2019 candidates must visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|