Maulana Azad Scholarship
Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India has invited applications for Maulana Azad Scholarship or MANF Scholarship for minority students for the academic year 2022- 2023. Check here Maulana Azad National Scholarship Eligibility, Apply Online process, Last Date, Reward details, etc.
MANF Minority Girls Scheme is initiated for financial aid to girls from minority communities. Students who want to purse higher studies such as M. Phil and Ph.D may avail this benefit by applying prior last date.
MANF Scholarship 2022 Scheme Dates:
MANF Scholarship Registration process is well-discussed in detail in the below section of this article. You need to follow each and every step of the application process without committing any errors otherwise your application may be rejected.
Those from minority communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) may enroll for it. To know more about Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2022, take a look of below page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Class / Course
|Engineering 1-4 Year, Humanities,
Social Sciences, Science, Technology
|Post Graduate, Ph.D
|Rs. 25, 000 per month for initial two years (JRF) and
₹28, 000 per month for remaining tenure (SRF)
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Maulana Azad Scholarship
MANF scheme objective is to provide integrated five-year fellowships in the form of financial assistance to students from minority communities, to pursue higher studies such as M.Phil & PhD at Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges mentioned below as notified by the Central Govt.
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges included under section 2(f) & and 12(B) of UGC Act.
- Deemed to be Universities included under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and eligible to receive grants-in-aid from UGC
- Universities/Institutions/College funded by Central/State Government.
- Institutes of National Importance.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
There are two different schemes to which you may apply – Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship and Maulana Azad Fellowship. The detailed eligibility criteria for each are discussed as follows:
For Begum Hazrat Mahal:
- The scheme is only meant for female students.
- The candidate must belong to any of the following categories or religions-
- The candidate must be studying in any of the classes from 9 to 12.
- The applicant must have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent in the previous final examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 2 lakh.
For Maulana Azad Fellowship:
- The applicant must belong to any of the following categories-
- The applicant must be pursuing regular/ full-time M.Phil/ Ph.D. courses at University/Academic Institution.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than Rs. 2.5 lakh from all sources.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum score of 50% at Post Graduate level.
- Transgender candidates are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Amount
For Begum Hazrat Mahal:
- Fellowship Amount:
- Rs.25,000/- per month for the first 2 years (JRF)
- Rs.28,000/- per month for the remaining years (SRF)
- Contingency for Humanities, Social Sciences, and Commerce:
- Rs.10, 000/- per year for the first 2 years
- Rs.20, 500/- per year for the remaining time
- Contingency for Science:
- Rs.12, 000/- per year for the initial 2 years
- Rs.25, 000/- per year for the remaining time
- Escorts/Reader Assistance:
- Rs.2,000/- per month in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates
Maulana Azad Fellowship:
- For classes IX and X- INR 10,000 in two installments of INR 5000 each.
- For classes XI and XII- INR 12,000 in two installments of INR 6000 each.
MANF Scholarship 2022 Selection Procedure
As per MANF Scholarship 2022 Notice, Students will be awarded on the basis of the listed process.
- Annual Income Of Parents/Guardians
- Students must secure a minimum of 50% marks in the previous exam are eligible for MANF Scholarship Scheme 2022.
- Hence, there is a fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/UTs based upon the population of the minorities in the concentrated area.
Procedure to fill Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2022 Application Form
To apply for MANF Minority Scheme, you need to follow the Process to Fill Online Application Form well prescribed here.
Step 1: Go Through Maulana Azad Scholarship Portal:
- Log on to the official portal of the organization i.e. www.maef.nic.in.
- Tap on the “SCHEME GUIDELINES” tab available at the top menu bar.
- Thereafter, Maulana Azad Scholarship Notification 2022 will display facing you.
Step 2: Check UGC-MANF Maulana Azad Scholarship Status:
- Move back to the previous page & hit on the “Status” tab available there.
- Now, put details as asked over there.
- Hence, press on the “View Application Status” tab, and the status of the application form becomes visible facing you.
Step 3: Fill Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Registration Form:
- Now, hit on the ‘REGISTRATION’ tab available over the top menu bar.
- Choose the ‘Apply for Fresh Application’ link from the drop-down list.
- Then, put details in the online registration form as asked.
- Then, you may for further details, for this press on the “Next” tab.
Step 4: Fill Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022 Application Form:
- Those applying for MANF Minority Girls Scheme may download Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2022 Application Form.
- Then, hit on the “Continue” link to move further.
- Put your bank details and occupation of father/ guardian over there.
- Hence, hit the “Next” tab again & put present institution/ school details.
Step 5: Upload Documents Required in Hindi / English Version:
In order to apply successfully for Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students, you may upload the listed documents:
- Student Photograph attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Institution Verification Form attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Self-Attested Certificate of Marksheet of previous class as filled in the form.
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration.
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Photocopy of the first page of Bank/Postal Account Passbook with, In the name of applicant (either single or joint account with her parents.
- Photocopy of the Aadhaar Card of the student.
Step 6: Submission of MANF Minority Girls Scheme Form:
- After filling all details in MANF Minority Girls Scheme Form, enter captcha code.
- Take a preview of the Maulana Azad National Fellowship Online Application Form.
- Finally, tap on submit tab for submission of MANF Scholarship Form.
- Don’t forget to send a receipt of printed application forms with relevant documents to the office of MAEF as provided below.
Documents to be attached with MANF Scholarship Form:
- Income Certificate/ Affidavit
- Mark sheet of class Xth attested by the Principal of present School
- Verification by the Principal of the present School
- Photo attested by the Principal of the present School
The M.PHIL & PH.D course is integrated for 5 years as per the academic criteria in force for selection to PH.D program. The duration of the fellowship is as under:-
|Name of the Course
|M.Phil + Ph.D
|Name of the Course
|Admissibility of JRF and SRF
|M.Phil + Ph.D
Remaining 3 years(SRF)
Discontinuation/Cancelation Of Maulana Azad National Scholarship:
Following are the situations of Discontinuation of the Maulana Azad Scholarship scheme:
- Any gap in academic session in studies at any time due to any reason; the awarded scholarship may be suspended or canceled.
- No claim for fresh/renewal of scholarship will be entertained to submit their application within the prescribed time limit.
- If a student is found to have obtained the scholarship by false statement/certificates.
Mode Of Transfer Of Amount Of MAEF Scholarship
- Amount of MANF Minority Girls Scholarship Scheme will be credited directly into the Beneficiary bank account through DBT mode.
- There will be no any other mode of payment of amount of scholarship from MAEF like payment of fee, transfer in parents/guardian accounts and payment through cheque/DD are not permissible in any case.
Nature of Assistance Available Under Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme:
Recently Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme For Meritorious Girl Students 2022 rate for JRF and SRF will be at par mentioned below. The rate of UGC fellowship is amended from time to time.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme caters to the need and requirements of the minority communities. Girls from minority communities whose parent’s income from all sources is less than Rs.2.50 Lakh may apply for same.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Last Date 2022
- MANF Scholarship Registration: Updating Soon
- MANF Scholarship Last Date for printed application forms with relevant documents in the office of MAEF: Updating Soon
List of Recognized Boards/ Councils
- Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Arunachal Pradesh
- Board of Secondary Education, Assam
- Bihar School Examination Board, Bihar
- Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Chattisgarh
- Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Goa
- Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Gujarat
- Haryana Board of Education, Haryana
- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Himachal Pradesh
- J & K State Board of School Education, Jammu & Kashmir
- Jharkhand Board of Secondary Education, Jharkhand
- Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, Karnataka
- Kerala Board of Public Examination, Kerala
- Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Maharashtra
- Manipur Board of School Education, Manipur
- Meghalaya Board of School Education, Meghalaya
- Mizoram Board of School Education, Mizoram
- Nagaland Board of School Education, Nagaland
- Orissa Board of Secondary Education Orissa
- Punjab School Education Board, Punjab
- Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
- Sikkim Board of Secondary Education, Sikkim
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, Tamil Nadu
- Tripura Board of Secondary Education, Tripura
- P. Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Uttaranchal Board of Secondary Education, Uttranchal
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal
All India Boards/ Councils
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- National Open School, Delhi
All details about Maulana Azad Scholarship 2022-2023 are well provided on this page. Keep connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail more stuff for MANF Minority Scheme.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India
|UGC Approved Universities
|List Of Top Universities in India