MGSU Admission for academic year 2019 is soon going to starts. Those who want to get admission in MGSU for UG/ PG Programmes can apply online and fill MGSU Application Form before the last dates of MGSU Bikaner Admission Process.
MGSU Bikaner Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit of the Entrance Test conducted by Maharaja Ganga Singh University. Qualified candidates in MGSU Entrance Test 2019 are required to report for MGSU counselling.
MGSU Bikaner Admission 2018 Notification
MGSU Admission Dates Notice will be soon published on website so that you can check MGSU Important Dates and prepare for MGSU Entrance Exam accordingly. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility as per MGSU Notification 2019 are required to fill the MGSU Online Admission Form for UG, PG programs.
Check out, this entire page which has been written by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and attain complete information related to MGSU Admission 2019 and then submit MGSU Bikaner Application Form.
MGSU Important Dates 2019:
|Events||MGSU 2019 Dates|
|Availability of MGSU Admission Form online||June, 2019|
|Last date of filling MGSU Bikaner Admission Form Online||July, 2019|
|Last date of submission of hardcopy||July, 2019|
|Declaration of first MGSU Merit List||July, 2019|
|MGSU Counselling Date||July, 2019|
MGSU Courses Offered:
|Department of Environmental Science||Department of Microbiology|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science|
Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics & Remote Sensing
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Instrumentation Techniques
Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
Post Graduate Diploma in Microbial Technology & Quality Control and
Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
|Department of English|
Certificate Course in Translation
|Department of Computer Science||Department of History|
|M.Sc. Computer Science|
M.Sc. Computer Science (Lateral Entry)
M.Sc. Cyber Security
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
|B.A. Honors in History|
M.A. Vanshawali (Genealogy) and Community History
Post Graduate Diploma in Archeology
Post Graduate Diploma in Museology
Post Graduate Diploma in Vanshawali (Geneology) and Community
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Requirements For MGSU Admission 2019:
- No candidate may be eligible for admission to the course of study of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science or any other UG course unless he/she has passed the qualifying Examination with a minimum percentage of marks as notified by the University/Commissionerate of College Education, Government of Rajasthan for that session.
- No candidate may be eligible for admission to the course of study of M.A./M.Sc. or any PG course unless he/she has passed the qualifying Bachelor’s degree Examination of the University or its equivalent.
|Type of Courses||Educational Qualification|
|UG Courses||Applying candidates should have passed 12th board exam from recognized board or school with good records.|
|PG Courses||Students should have completed their Graduation degree in the required/ allied discipline from a recognized university or institute and has secured a minimum 45% of marks.|
|Diploma Courses||Must done Class 12th certificate or Graduation degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Board of Education|
|Doctorate Courses||Having Degree of Post- Graduation in relevant stream from recognized University or institute.|
|Certificate Course in Translation||Having passed in 10+2 or Intermediate.|
Career After 12th: Best Career Option After 12th
MGSU Bikaner Admission Process:
To provide admission in PG and other courses, university is going to conduct MGSU Online entrance exam. So, those candidates will get their name in MGSU Entrance Merit List, they have to appear in interview or Counseling round which will be conducted according as per courses (Only for some programmes). For Honors (in History) and Certificate Course in Translation (in English) Admission will be done on Merit Basis no entrance test required.
Get Best Answer: Why College Attendance is Important
MGSU Entrance Exam Pattern 2019:
- The admission process of the University shall comprise an Entrance Examination of 50 marks (comprising 50 questions) for every subject.
- This will be in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern and a time allowed shall be 01.30 Hrs.
- There shall not be any provision for negative marking.
- The question paper for the Entrance Examination (except languages) shall be bilingual, i.e. both in Hindi and English.
Check Out: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
MGSU Bikaner Fee Structure:
If you are appearing in MGSU Entrance exam, must deposit an amount of fee of Rs. 200 which is non-refundable. On the other hand, applicants want to appear in the Entrance Examination for more than one PG courses, they have to fill separate application form for each subject with separate fee amount.
|Fee Description||For Girls (All Categories)/SC/ST(Rs.)||For Others (Rs.)|
|Fee Structure for Faculty of Sciences|
|Laboratory Development Fees||250||250|
|Fee Structure for Faculty of Social Sciences and Arts|
Read Here: How to Apply for Education Loan
MGSU Syllabus 2018:
Students can check the Maharaja Ganga Singh University Syllabus of entrance exam will include all the subjects of intermediate level or graduation level.
|Programmes||Download Syllabus PDF|
|For Environmental Science||Get PDF|
|For Microbiology||Get PDF|
|For Computer science||Get PDF|
|For History||Get PDF|
|For English||Get PDF|
Process To Fill Bikaner University Admission Form 2019:
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official site of Maharaja Ganga Singh University that is mgsubikaner.ac.in for MGSU Admission 2019.
- Secondly, candidates need to hit on “Admission” tab given in the menu bar.
- Thirdly, have to choose “Admission Rules” link which is appeared at the opened page.
- Now, read all the details which are given in PDF format.
- Those candidates, who find themselves eligible, may apply online link by filling MGSU Online Admission Form 2019.
- Then, fill application form with all the mandatory details in prescribed manner.
- After filling form, check it once and must upload essential documents (IF required) or press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- After completing this, must follow the procedure for payment of application fee and complete it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
MGSU Admission Documents List:
- Application/Registration form print out
- Passport size photographs
- Provisional certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Character certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates are needed if you’ve applied under these categories.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
MGSU Counselling Process:
Those students will be shortlisted in entrance exam, must appear in MGSU Bikaner Counseling process, conducted by official authority of Maharaja Ganga Singh University. To appear in MGSU Counselling 2019, you have to qualify Maharaja Ganga Singh University Entrance Exam. After getting admission letter, you can apply for admission. At the time of admission, you have to submit essential documents which are mentioned below for your assistance. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in 12th and graduate level.
Final and Essential Note:
To get further information related to MGSU Admission 2019, check above mentioned Official Link. You may stay tuned with this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) and get updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MGSU Bikaner Result||MGSU Bikaner Time Table|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|