MP CPCT Application Form
Those candidates who want to appear in upcoming Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) in Madhya Pradesh State are informed that process to fill and submit MP CPCT Application Form will be started in March 2019.
Before applying for same, you can check MP CPCT Registration Process, exam dates, eligibility & others as per MP CPCT Notification given here. All the appliers are recommended to mention their Aadhar No in the CPCT Registration Form.
MP CPCT Exam Date:
Contenders must note that Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test will be held in April 2019 at various exam centres. Those willing to get appointed for clerical positions in Madhya Pradesh State have to undergo and qualify test.
You need to check step by step process to fill MP Computer Proficiency Certification Test Application Form, registration details from below of page well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MP CPCT Application Form
MP CPCT Eligibility 2019:
Applicants may check MP CPCT 2019 Eligibility norms from here.
- Any Indian national can apply for the MP CPCT 2019.
- Candidates must be the permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates who have passed senior secondary school examination from any school affiliated with the state or central board of secondary education may apply for MP CPCT Application Form 2019.
Check Out: what to write on dating profile
According to MP CPCT Notification 2019, age of contenders should be more than 18 years. Those who meet eligibility norms may fill Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test Application Form.
MP CPCT Application Form Fee:
Candidates who are going to fill MP CPCT Application Form are required to pay sum of Rs. 660/- as application fee by using one of the below mentioned payment methods. Once you paid then in any condition paid won’t be return back.
- Contenders can make the payment of the MP CPCT Application Form fee via Net banking / Credit / Debit Cards through multiple gateways available on CPCT Portal.
- In case of payment through gateway / net banking, some charges will be applicable.
Apart from online payment, candidates can pay in cash at all authorized MP-Online Kiosks by paying approved kiosk fee (refer CPCT portal).
Must Read: dating sites in connecticut
Important point about Registration:
All the candidates who have decided to apply for MP CPCT 2019 must mention their Aadhar No in the MP CPCT Registration Form. You are required to update/correct Mobile Number and EMAIL ID into Aadhaar to get verified using OTP at time of registration.
Must Check: top dating sites in australia
MP CPCT Admission Process:
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of MP CPCT Application Form will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination. Afterwards they have to participate in typing test which will be conducted in both languages viz., Hindi and English.
MP CPCT Exam Pattern 2019:
Contenders are informed that MP CPCT Examination will be conducted in two phases.
- The first phase of the exam will be of written test.
- The second phase of the exam will be typing test of Hindi and English language.
- There will be 75 questions in written test which will be of objective nature.
- All Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) shall have 4 (four) options with one (1) correct option.
- Question paper will be available in English and Hindi language.
- Reading Comprehension (RC) comprises one (1) passage with 5 MCQ questions.
- Typing test content will be a passage with possible keystrokes.
Download Here: MP CPCT Previous Paper
MP CPCT Test Duration:
The Test shall be of two hours (120 Minutes) duration distributed as under
|Familiarity with computer systems||75 minutes|
|Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations|
|Proficiency in general IT skills|
|Mathematical & Reasoning|
|Typing in English||15 minutes|
|Typing in Hindi||15 minutes|
|Reading instructions and switchover between languages in typing tests||15 Minutes|
MP CPCT Syllabus 2019:
As per MP CPCT 2019 Syllabus, following topics are asked in exam.
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Proficiency in general IT skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- Typing Skills in English and Hindi Languages
Process to fill MP CPCT Application Form 2019:
To submit MP CPCT Application Form, contenders are required to follow below mentioned hassle free steps in appropriate manner!!
Step 1: Visit Official Website:
- Initially, you must reach to the official website of the organization which is www.cpct.mp.gov.in to fill MP CPCT Application Form 2019
- Secondly, move your cursor towards right side on the home page.
Step 2: MP CPCT Registration 2019:
- If you are new users need to go for registration firstly and enter requisite details in Registration Form.
- After entering the details, contenders are required to recheck MP CPCT Registration Form 2019.
- At last you must hit “Submit” tab for the submission of the details.
Step 3: MP CPCT Log in:
Already registered candidates need to log in by entering their ID and password.
- After that they have to fill asked details in MP CPCT 2019 Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents if applicable at time of filling MP CPCT Application Form.
- Take a preview of the MP CPCT Application Form and send it by pressing suitable tab.
Press Here For MP CPCT Application Form Official Link
MP CPCT 2019 Admit Card :
After the completion of the submission of the MP CPCT Application Form candidates can download their MP CPCT Admit Card. Contenders are advised to download the admit card directly from our page and keep it safely for the exam purpose.
MP CPCT 2019 Result :
Contenders can download the MP CPCT Result directly from the official website or with the help of our page. On the basis of secured marks by the candidates in the examination, they will proceed for further round.
MP CPCT 2019 Dates:
|MP CPCT Application Form commences from||First week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application form||Last week of March 2019|
|MP CPCT 2019 Exam||Third or fourth week of April 2019|
Tentative CPCT Calendar for Year 2019:
|Month||Exam Date – 1 Sunday||Exam Date – 2 Saturday|
|April||Third week of April 2019||Third week of April 2019|
|June||Third week of June 2019||Third week of June 2019|
|August||First week of August 2019||First week of August 2019|
|October||Last week of October 2019||Last week of October 2019|
This is all about MP CPCT Application Form 2019. Check its Official Link for knowing more updates. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more about exam, notification etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Check 5 Best Computer Courses To Get Job||Career in Computer Networking|
|Importance Of Computer Litreracy||Best Career Options For Students|
|Madhya Pradesh Jobs||Scholarship in India|
|12th Class Pass Jobs||More Government Jobs|