MJPRU Private Form
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is going to release MJPRU Private Form for those students who want to take admission in BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com and other courses.
Individuals need to fill and submit the MJPRU UG/ PF Private Form through proper medium till the last date. Along with this, they have to deposit application fees through online mode. After that, submission of the forms will not be accepted by the organization.
Things you should know:
The university offers admission to willing students in total 86 colleges. Suitable college will be allotted to students on the basis of their marks in qualifying examination.
To get further information about MJPRU Private Form 2019 students need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MJPRU Private Form
How to Fill MJPRU Private Form 2019:
Those students who want to take admission in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University UG/ PG private courses are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- Firstly, individuals need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.mjpru.ac.in.
- Then check the student corner section and select “online examination form” tab.
- After that you have to press on the “course” button.
- Within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- Then select “type: Private Form” link and hit on the suitable course in which you are interested.
- Fill the MJPRU Private Online Form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents and deposit the application fee through online mode.
- Hit submit button and take print out of the MJPRU Online Private Form 2019.
- Submit the MJPRU Application form with proper documents at your selected college.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
While submitting the MJPRU Bareilly Private Form, students need to deposit Rs. 500/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
MJPRU Private Form Fees Details for BA, B.Com and Post Graduate Courses:
- Fees for B.A, B.sc and B.com 1st year and 2nd year admission – 1200/- Rs and Bank Charges
- Fees for B.A, B.sc and B.com 3rd year admission – 1450/-+300/- = 1750/- Rs + Bank Charges
- Fees for Post graduate courses of 1st year – 1500/- Rs + Bank Charges
- Fees for Post graduate course of 2nd year – 2150/- Rs + Bank Charges
Get Here Course Wise: MJPRU Fee Structure
Eligibility Criteria to fill MJPRU Online Private Form:
- For UG Course:
Students who want to take admission in MJPRU under graduation courses should have done intermediate studies from any recognized board.
- For PG Course:
Those individuals who have done bachelor’s degree from any recognized university can take admission in post graduation courses.
Do You Know: How to Choose Right College After 12th
MJPRU Admission Procedure:
- Students will get admission in suitable courses on the basis of their marks in qualifying examination.
- Individuals need to submit Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Private Form till the closing date to get admission in BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc and M.Com courses.
Get From Here: MJP Rohilkhand University Syllabus
|MJPRU Private Form Last Date||January 2019|
|Admit Card & Roll Number||February 2019|
|MJPRU Private Exams||March/ April 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
If you find the above information about MJPRU Private Form 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts regarding MJPRU Exam Form by write it in the comment box which is provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MJP Rohilkhand University Exam Scheme||MJPRU Counselling|
|Rohilkhand University Results||MJP Rohilkhand University Admit Card|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|