Ministry of New & Renewable Energy has published the MNRE Recruitment Notification. Those candidates who are interested can apply for MNRE Scientist B Recruitment through offline mode.
To apply for the MNRE vacancy, they have to send their application form within 30 days. But before that, candidates should check the required qualification with the help of this page.
Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Recruitment 2018:
Appliers should go through the interview round to get recruited for the MNRE Jobs. On the basis of their GATE 2018 marks, they will be shortlisted for the interview process. They should carry their required documents at the time of Interview.
For more updates about the MNRE Recruitment 2018-2019, candidates have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates should complete their master’s degree in natural or agricultural science from the reputed university.
Find More Latest: women looking to hook up
Age Limitation of MNRE Job:
Age of the aspirants should not be more than 35 years to apply for the MNRE Scientist-B Vacancies.
Age Relaxation for Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Vacancies:
05 years age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST category and 03 years for the OBC category.
Press Here For MNRE Recruitment Notification For Scientist-B
Press Here For MNRE Official Link
Selected candidates for the MNRE Scientist-B Jobs will get pay scale of Rs. 15600/- 39100/-+ grade pay Rs. 5400/- from the organization.
Mode Of Selection for MNRE Scientist-B Job:
Selection of the candidates will include the below mentioned criteria, please have a look..!!
- GATE 2018 marks
How to Apply for the MNRE Recruitment 2018 ?
Candidates can fill their application form by going through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization which is mnre.gov.in
- After that you need to hit the “Recruitment of Nine (09) posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Group ‘A’ Gazetted) in the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).”
- Now MNRE Scientist-B Recruitment Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- You can check all the details from the notification and download the application format.
- Now fill the application form in correct manner and attach all the relevant documents.
- After that you should super scribed it envelope and mentioned the name of the post.
- Now you can send it to the below given address.
Under Secretary to Govt. of India
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Block No.14, C.G.O.-Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Find Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Last Dates to Apply: within in 30 days
We have given complete details about the MNRE Recruitment 2018-2019 from this page, for more updates about the same you can check the Official Link. If you have any query you can comment in below section, we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|