Apply now for प्री वेटनरी एंड फिशरी टेस्ट before Last Date! MP Professional Examination Board has invited MP PVFT 2019 Application Form for admission in B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) and B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry).
MP PVFT Last Date 2019:
MP PVFT Registration Link gets activated on 16-04-2019. In order to sit in B.F.Sc Entrance Test, it is essential to submit Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Application Form by hitting below link latest by 30-04-2019.
MP PVFT Application Form Dates 2019:
|Registration begins from||16-04-2019|
|MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test|
Application Form Last Date
|Closing date to make edit in online form||05-05-2019|
|MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2019 Date||26-05-2019|
|Timings of paper||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Announcement of Score Card||2nd week of July 2019|
|MP PVFT Admission||August 2019|
MP PVFT Exam Date 2019:
MP PVFT Entrance Test 2019 is scheduled on 26-05-2019 in numerous cities of Madhya Pradesh for admission in B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) and B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
Now, ascertain more details as ways for submission of MP PVFT 2019 Application Form, eligibility, exam fee & others from this page well-structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MP PVFT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should be the citizen of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Candidates have to pass the 10+2 examination/ equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized board.
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options after 12th
At time of submission of Veterinary and Fisheries Test form, deposit fee through debit card, internet banking & others.
- General: Rs. 400/-
- ST/SC/OBC: Rs. 200/-
Essential Note regarding Fee:
Those who are using MP online portal for paying application fee, Rs. 70 will be charged by them.
On basis of score in test, aspirants will be allotted admission in B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) and B.V.Sc & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
How to submit MP PVFT 2019 Application Form?
- Applicants may navigate through official website of MP Professional Examination Board that is peb.mp.gov.in
- ‘Latest Update’ section is there, hit on ‘Online Form – Pre-Veterinary & Fisheries Entrance Test-2019 (PV&FT) Rulebook’ link.
- Refer eligibility & other details from MP PVFT Notification 2019.
- More further & read all instructions displayed at your screen.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms, tap on ‘Move forward’ link to apply.
- In order to register for MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test, provide registration number & date of birth.
- Strike on submit tab.
- Therefore, MP PVFT Online Application Form will appear, now fill all useful details in it.
- Also, upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- Pay application fee through proper channel.
- Tap on submit tab for final submission of MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test Form & keep it safe too.
MP PVFT Admit Card 2019:
Candidates are advised to download call letter for 26-05-2019 Exam from one week prior examination. So, you will require roll number & registration number to view call letter for Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test.
MP PVFT Result 2019:
Subsequent to organizing test, its score card will be made available. Moreover, result will not be sent through email or post. So, keep visiting official portal for more updates concerning entrance test score card.
Get Here List of: Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Applicants may register for test by following above ways for submission of MP PVFT 2019 Application Form. For more updates concerning Veterinary and Fisheries Test Date, keep tuned with us.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|