MP SET Syllabus
Candidates preparing for the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MP SET 2023) must check the latest MP SET Syllabus 2023 here from this page. We have provided the complete MPPSC SET Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern for Papers 1 & 2 covering all the important topics.
To make the exam preparation stronger, candidates can take some help from MP SET Previous Year question papers or attend the online mock test. The direct links to download the subject-wise MP SET Syllabus 2023 PDF for Papers 1 & 2 are available in the below section.
MPPSC SLET Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Before attending the MP SET Exam, candidates have to complete the registration process and submit the application form successfully before the specified deadline. After that, they can appear in MP State Eligibility Test 2023.
Complete MP SET Syllabus 2023 and MP SET Exam Pattern are available on this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look and download the Syllabus of the MP SET Exam 2023.
MP SET 2023 Overview:
|Name of the Exam||MP SET 2023|
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Purpose||To recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Professor|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Date of the Exam||August|
MP SET Syllabus
MP SET 2023 Exam Date
|Admit card release date||Releasing Soon|
|Entrance exam date||Releasing Soon|
|Declaration of result||Releasing Soon|
|Counselling process starts||Releasing Soon|
Madhya Pradesh SET Exam Pattern 2023
Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in MP SET Exam. Proper time will be given to contenders to attempt paper 1 and 2. No extra time will be given to any aspirant. Check out the complete MP SET 2023 Exam Pattern explained as follows:
- Paper 1 will contain a total of 50 questions from the general awareness section and Paper 2 will have 100 questions from the subject opted by the examinee.
- Paper 1 questions carry 2 marks each whereas each correctly answered question in paper 2 will award you 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in MP SET 2023.
|Paper number||Subjects||Maximum Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Awareness||50||100||1 hour|
|Paper 2||Subject Opted||100||100||2 hour|
Download Online: MPPSC Study Material
MP SET Syllabus 2023 – Paper 1 (General Awareness)
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching
- Methods of teaching
- Teaching aids
- Evaluation systems
- Research: Meaning, characteristics and types
- Steps of research
- Methods of research
- Research Ethics
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium
- Thesis writing; its characteristics and format
- A passage to be set with questions to be answered
- Communication: Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication
Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series; letter series; codes:
- Relationships; classification
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams
- Venn diagram/ Analytical Reasoning
START: Logical Reasoning Test
- Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data;
- Quantitative and qualitative data;
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses
- General abbreviations and terminology;
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
People and Environment
- People and environment interaction;
- Sources of the population;
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources; Natural hazards and mitigation
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration
- Structure of the institution for higher learning and research in India; formal and distance education; professional/technical and general education; value education: governance, polity and administration; concept, institutions and their interactions.
Get Here Study Plan: How To Prepare For MPPSC Exam
MP SET Syllabus 2023 – Paper 2
|Defense and Strategic Studies|
Read All Details Here: MP SET Exam
Download Madhya Pradesh SET Syllabus PDF
Candidates can simply hit the mentioned below link and they will get the MP State Eligibility Test Syllabus in PDF form:
|MP SET Syllabus for Paper 1|
|General Awareness/Teaching and|
Research Aptitude (Compulsory Paper)
|MP SET Syllabus for Paper 2|
|Chemical Sciences||Download PDF|
|Defence and Strategic Studies||Download PDF|
|Home Science||Download PDF|
|Life Sciences||Download PDF|
|Mathematical Sciences||Download PDF|
|Physical Sciences||Download PDF|
|Political Science||Download PDF|
How To Download Madhya Pradesh SET 2023?
Some basic steps to download Madhya Pradesh SET Syllabus are available in the below section; follow them and get the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test Syllabus.
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- Then select the “Syllabus – State Eligibility Test -2023” link for MP SET 2023 Syllabus.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will be on a new page.
- Select the subject/ paper for which you want to download MP State Level Eligibility Test Syllabus.
- MP SET Exam Syllabus will be shown in front of you in PDF form.
- Go through Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission SET Syllabus.
- At the end, download MP SET Syllabus 2023 and take a printout of MP Public Service Commission SET Syllabus for further use.
If you want to ask something related to MP SET Syllabus 2023 then you may write it in the comment box provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Follow our web portal on social media to get the latest updates on MP SET 2023 Syllabus/ Madhya Pradesh PSC SET Syllabus.
Check Related Madhya Pradesh PSC Updates
|MPPSC Recruitment||MPPSC Cut Off|
|MPPSC Question Paper||MPPSC Syllabus|
|MPPSC Exam Date||Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs|