Download JKSSB Syllabus PDF for Teachers, Nurses, Lab Assistants, Patwari, JE, and various other examinations conducted Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) from this page. Download the post-wise Jammu Kashmir SSB Syllabus & Exam Pattern to prepare for the upcoming JKSSB Recruitment 2023 exam.
Apart from the Syllabus, contenders can check the latest JKSSB Exam Pattern 2023 also by moving their cursor downwards which can help them to be familiar with the topics from which questions will be asked in the examination.
JKSSB Syllabus for Teacher/Nurse/Lab Asst/Patwari:
JKSSB Syllabus For Finance Inspector, Naib Tehsildar & others are well discussed here. Go through all important topics as well as sub-topics as prescribed in the latest updated exam syllabus.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have listed all sorts of crucial information about the JKSSB Syllabus 2023 here in the below section of this page for your convenience.
Download JKSSB Syllabus PDF
Candidates can download the JKSSB Syllabus 2023 for various posts by exploring the direct links facilitated in the table below:
|Post-wise Jammu Kashmir SSB Syllabus
|Panchayat Secretary (Rural Development &
Panchayati Raj Department)
|Field Assistant, Divisional Cadre Jammu/Kashmir
|Written Examinations for various posts advertised
under different Advertisement Notifications along
|Various posts of Health and Medical Education
|Various posts of Forest, Ecology and Environment
|Sub Inspector, (Home Department), UT Cadre, Jr
Engineer, Divisional Cadre Jammu and Kitabat
Instructor, (Skill Development) Divisional Cadre
Kashmir, Item No 334 and 329 (07 of 2020)
|Syllabus for various posts, advertised vide Notification
No. 05 and 07 of 2020, 01, 02, 04 and 05 of 2021.
|Syllabus for the posts advertised Advertisement
Notification Nos. 03 and 04 of 2021.
|Syllabus for the posts of various Department advertised
vide Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06, 07 of
2020 and 01 and 02 of 2021.
|Syllabus for the posts of Forman, (Transport Department),
Union Territory Cadre
|Syllabus for various posts, advertised vide Notification
No. 02 of 2021 dated 26-03-2021
|Syllabus for Accounts Assistant (Finance)
|Syllabus for the posts advertised vide Advertisement
Notification Nos 04 and 06 of 2020
|Jr X Ray Tech and X Ray Tech
|Syllabus for written test of 10+2 posts
JKSSB JE Syllabus 2023
|Mechanics and Structural analysis
|Concept of rigid body scalar and vector quantities
|Ingredients of concrete
|water cement ratio
|Laws of forces
|workability properties of concrete
|centre of gravity
|basics of mix design
|Properties of material
|Bending moment and shear force in statically determinate beams
|working stress and limit state design concepts
|Simple stress and strain relationship
|analysis of ultimate load capacity and design of members subjected to flexure
|Stress and strain in two dimensions principal stresses
|compression and torsion by limit state methods
|Simple bending theory
|flexural and shear stresses
|Basic elements of prestressed concrete
|analysis of beam sections at transfer and service loads
|Thin walled pressure vessels
|One way slab
|buckling of column
|two way slab
|combined and direct bending stresses
|slope and deflection
|Analysis of trusses
|Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
|Origin of soils
|Properties of fluids
|measurement of pressure
|flow through pipes
|relationship and interrelationship
|flow through open channels
|flow of water through soils
|9 permeability & seepage
|principle of conservation of mass
|effective stress principle
|deformation of soils
|energy and corresponding
|equations potential flow
|shear strength characteristics
|applications of momentum and Bernoulli’s equation
|plate load test
|laminar and turbulent flow in pipes
|Measurement of field density by core cutter and sand replacement method
|Concept of boundary layer and its growth
|critical flow and gradually varied flow in channels
|bearing capacity and its methods
|specific energy concept
|Forces on immersed bodies
|flow measurements in channels
|tanks and pipes
|Dimensional analysis and
|Kinematics of flow
|Water Supply and Waste Water Engineering
|water requirement of crops
|quantity of water
|quality of water
|conveyance of water
|laying out of pipes
|canal head works and regulatory
|Building water supply
|works cross drainage works
|water supply fixtures and
|river training works
|laying and construction of sewers
|Methods of disposal
|air and noise pollution
JKSSB Teacher Syllabus/JKSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus
|Unit-I: General English
|One word substitution-using a single word for a group of words
|Synonyms and antonyms
|Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences
|Idioms and phrases
|Re-arranging of jumbled sentences
|Tenses, Model/ Articles- Use in Sentences
|Paragraph writing/ Objective Comprehensions.
|Problems on finding Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/ cones.
|Frustum of a cone Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems
|Profit and loss Simple/ Compound interest
|Linear equations with two variables
|Revolt of 1857-Causes and Effects.
|Rise of National Movement-Factors
|Formation of the Indian National Congress in 1885 and Role of Moderates
|Factors leading to the rise of Exremism in the Congress with specialreference to the Partition of Bengal.
|Boycott and Swadeshi Movement
|Rise of Muslim League in 1906 : Cause
|Khilafat Movement and the Non-Cooperation Movement
|From Swaraj to the Independence Movement
|Civil Disobedience Movement
|Quit India Movement
|Independence and Partition of India.
|Unit-IV: JKSSB Syllabus of Civics
|Origin of democracy
|Hindrance to democracy
|Cities and Villages
|Casteism and Untouchbility
|The United Nations
|India’s relations with her Neighbours
|Types of forests (with special reference of J&K State)
|Conservation and protection of forests
|National Parks and wildlife sanctuaries (Refernce of J&K Sanctuaries andNational Parks)
|Conservation of wildlife.
Start Practicing From: Indian Geography Quiz
JKSSB Nurse Syllabus 2023
JKSSB Syllabus of Anatomy Physiology:
- Cell, various parts and their function. ¾ Skeletal System – Bones Axial Skelton Appendicular Skelton structure and function
- Muscular System- Types Structure and Function. ¾ Digestive System- Structure, Function of Organs, Process of digestion. Respiratory System. Structure, Function of Organs, Physiology of Respiration
- Exerelory System – Structure, Function of Urinary System Structure and Function of Skin. ¾ Cardio Vascular System- Heart Blood Vessels/ Position, Structure, and Function Blood Circulation – Blood Pressure including in JKSSB Exam Syllabus
- Pulse Systemic and Pulmonary Lumphalic System – Lymph Glands Function.
- Blood Composition – Function Clottong Type Nervous System – Structure and Function of :- a) Central Nervious System. b) Autonomic Nervious System.
- Endoerine System – Structure, Function of Pituitary Glands.
- Sense Organs – Ear, Eye, Nose, Structure and Function.
- Female Reproductive System- Structure, Functions, Accessory Organs, Menstural Cycle, Menopause and process of Reproduction
- Male Reproductive System- Structure and Functions.
JKSSB Microbiology Syllabus:
- Bacterialogy, Microbiology usefulness in Nursing.
- Common disease caused by different types of organisons.
- Sources ofinction, made of exit and transmission of disease
- Immunity and Immunization schedule
- Disinfection including in JKSSB Syllabus
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
JKSSB Exam Pattern 2023
- Objective type i.e Multiple Choice Questions are there in paper.
- Written test for JE consists of technical topics.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 Hours.
- Written test for Assistants consists of general topics
JKSSB JE Exam Pattern 2023
JKSSB Exam Pattern 2023 for Teacher Written Exam:
JKSSB Assistants Exam Pattern 2023:
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Procedure to Download Jammu Kashmir SSB Syllabus 2023:
To Download the JKSSB Syllabus PDF online, you need to follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Visit official website of Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board which is www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Press on ‘Syllabus’ link accessible at left side of page.
- On pressing this, new page will open up facing you.
- You may choose link concerning the Syllabus for the desired exam/post.
- The JKSSB Syllabus PDF will open up at your screen.
- You may download latest JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus/JKSSB Syllabus For Sub Inspector Finance or others as per your preference.
- Carry print copy of same for best preparation for exam.
You may download JKSSB Syllabus 2023 for Teacher/Nurse/Lab Asst/Patwari Exam from here. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JKSSB Admit Card
|Latest Current Affairs
|Latest Sarkari Naukri