MPSC PSI Recruitment
With the purpose to fill 496 vacant positions of Police Sub- Inspector, latest MPSC PSI Recruitment Notification has been released by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Contenders who want to secure their career in government sector can apply for MPSC पोलीस उप निरीक्षक Vacancy through online process by the help of this web page.
Online applications are invited by Maharashtra PSC for filling various unoccupied posts of PSI Police (Sub- Inspector). So, willing aspirants may apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2019 by submitting their online applications before the last date that is 29-01-2019.
MPSC PSI 2019 Recruitment:
Before applying for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Aspirants, who wish to get hired for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment, need to qualify the Police Sub Inspector Examination going to be held on 28-07-2019.
For acquiring detailed information regarding form MPSC PSI Recruitment 2019 or Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment, you need to read this page which is created for by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MPSC PSI Recruitment
MPSC PSI Vacancies:
- Post Name: Police Sub Inspector (PSI)
- Number of MPSC PSI Vacancy: 496
MPSC PSI Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates applying for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment should have degree of Statutory University or Equivalent.
- Contenders appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible.
- Internship pass and relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Marathi language.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitations for MPSC jobs:
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 31 years
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. rules.
MPSC Salary Details:
Selected contenders for MPSC PSI Jobs will get an impressive amount of salary that is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-per month which will be offered by the organization.
MPSC PSI Recruitment Process:
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs, the engagement of appliers will be done on the basis of their performance in examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
|Height : 165 cm||Height : 157 cm|
|Chest : 79 (05 Expansion)||Not applicable|
Get Here Post Wise: MPSC Syllabus
Start Practice From: MPSC Online Test
- UR: Rs. 374/-
- All Reserved Category: 274/-
- Aspirants will have to pay the above given Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Procedure to fill MPSC Online Application Form:
- Initially you need to visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission that is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in to apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment
- Now you reach to home page of official website then select suitable link related to MPSC 496 पोलीस उप निरीक्षक Vacancy Notification.
- Afterwards you are required to read the MPSC Official Notification carefully.
- Once you read the MPSC PSI Notification then choose suitable link to “Apply Online” link
- Fill MPSC PSI Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload your recent photograph, signature & Documents (if required) along with MPSC PSI Application Form.
- After filling correct details you need to hit on “Submit” button to submit MPSC PSI Online Form.
- In the final step you need to take a print out of MPSC PSI Application Form for future use in future.
- Last date to Submit On-Line Application Form: 29-01-2019
- Date of MPSC PSI Exam: 28-07-2019
You may check Official Link to download information related to MPSC PSI Recruitment 2019. For Downloading updates time to time keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MPSC Exam Pattern||MPSC Recruitment|
|MPSC Rajyaseva Syllabus||MPSC Answer Key|
|MPSC State Service Exam||MPSC Syllabus|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Question Paper|
|Maharashtra Jobs||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|