Residents of West Bengal can fill out the Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form directly through this page. Check here all sorts of crucial information related to the West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund for higher studies (WBCMO Relief Fund) such as Eligibility, Scholarship Amount, How to Apply, Last Date, etc.
Amount оf Rs. 10000 wіll bе gіvеn under Nabanna Scholarship 2022-23 Scheme. Candidates can ensure their eligibility for West Bengal CM Relief Scholarship by following below stated step-by-step procedure.
WB Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship 2022:
Students pursuing Higher Secondary Level (10th Passed), Under Graduate Passed (For 12th Passed), Under Post Graduate Level (Graduate) & full eligibility norms may apply for this Scholarship Scheme. Students of West Bengal may enroll in West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship 2022 for their higher studies.
Those who fulfill eligibility norms may fill Nabanna Scholarship Application Form prior last date. To get more details about Nabanna Scholarship 2022-23, you need to scroll down and explore the following section of this page which is well-structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022-23 Overview:
|Scholarship Name||Nabanna Scholarship 2022-23|
|Provided by||West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Eligible Students||Madhyamik Pass, Higher Secondary pass|
(UG Level), and PG Level
|Nabanna Scholarship Amount||INR 10000 (One time during the Course)|
|Family Income Criteria||per Annum Under Rs. 120000/-|
|Marks Need to Apply||50%|
|Last date for Offline Application||No Last Date|
Nabanna Scholarship Objective
The Chief Minister’s Relief measures to the distressed. Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal sanctions financial assistance to the poor who are in distress due to reasons such as:
- Health problems that require expensive Medicare.
- Financial scarcity of meritorious students for pursuing higher education.
- Loss of properties and sources of livelihood due to unforeseen incidents, natural calamities, road & fire accidents, etc.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the following conditions in order to apply for the aforementioned Scholarship scheme:
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
- Students must be studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
- You should have obtained 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
- The student must not have attained any other governmental (central or state) scholarship or stipend for a similar course during the last year.
- Family income should not be more than Rs. 60000/- per year from all sources.
- 10th Pass (M.P.)
- Higher Secondary(10+2)
Check Out: List of Latest Scholarships in India
Nabanna Scholarship Award
Eligible students will get Rs. 10000 per year for the current course duration.
Chief Minister’s Office and CMRF cell processed financial assistance. The selection of candidates is purely based on merit or score in the previous examination. This financial assistance (money) is directly transferred to their Bank account.
Steps to fill Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Students may visit the official website of the organization that is www.wbcmo.gov.in.
- On the home page press the Donation tab which is available on the right side.
- Go through the details carefully given on the page.
- Select the link to download the Scholarship Application Form.
- After that candidates can fill out the Scholarship application form carefully
- Fill required details in Nabanna Scholarship Form 2022 as per requirements.
- Attach necessary documents along with the form.
- Take a preview of the form & forward your application form via speed post at the address placed below.
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
Check Out: List of Universities in West Bengal
Required Documents for filling Scholarship Form
- Mark Sheet Xerox Copy of all Previous Years.
- Xerox Copy of Rank Card/Allotment Latter for JEE or any other equivalent Examination.
- Monthly Family Income Certificated issued by DM/SDO/BDO/Group A Government Officer and its Xerox Copy.
- Xerox Copy of Recommendation of MP/MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister expressing month-to-month family wage of Student.
- The self-assertion of Student with his/her Signature in regards to exhibit course of Study said Year/Semester and receipt of any Scholarship/Aid/Assistance, properly Signed by Head of Institution with Seal.
- Self Bank Account Details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with Photo duplicate of Bank Pass Book.
- Xerox Copy of Tuition/Admission Fee Book.
- Contact Details such as Candidate’s Mobile Number.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Last Date
|Starting Date of Applying||Ongoing|
|Last Date of Application Form Fill up||No Specific Date|
|Verification Date||Within 1-2 Months|
|Scholarship Money Transfer Date||After 1 month from the date of verification|
Note: There is no particular date and time to apply for the Scholarship, students can apply at any time possible.
West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Tel- (033) 2253 5335
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Website – www.wbcmo.gov.in
Students may follow its Official Link to fetch more details about Nabanna Scholarship 2022. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more details about exams, notifications, etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Career After 12th In India||Top Universities in India|