NEST Application Form
Online Registrations are ongoing to fill NEST Application Form. The National Institute of Science Education and Research has publicized NEST Notification for candidates who are willing to appear in National Entrance Screening Test (NEST). So, candidates can easily check all the essential details like NISER Registration Fees, Eligibility Criteria and important date through this page.
Candidates who are willing to appear in NEST Entrance Exam to get admission in NISER they have to submit Application Form till the last date that is 11-03-2019. NEST 2019 application form will be available from 07-01-2019 onwards through online mode.
NEST 2019 Application Form:
NISER established by the Department of Atomic Energy and offers a 5 year integrated M.Sc. programme in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical sciences. On this web page candidates can also check NEST Exam Date by scrolling down the page.
Candidates can acquire complete details regarding NEST Application Form by going through the below segment of this page which is created by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NEST Application Form
NEST 2019 Exam:
National Entrance Screening Test is known as NEST 2019, conducted to offer admission in 5 years of integrated M.Sc programme. It is organized on a national level by the National Institute of Science Education & Research, Bhubaneshwar and University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, Mumbai. The exam is organized once in every year. NEST 2019 Exam is a gateway to get admission in these two universities.
NEST 2019 Exam Dates:
|Events||NEST Application Form Dates|
|NEST Notification related application form||03-01-2019|
|Opening of NEST online application form||07-01-2019|
|Closing of NEST application form||11-03-2019|
|Availability of NEST admit card||24-04-2019|
|Date of NEST examination||01-06-2019|
|Declaration of NEST result||17-06-2019|
NEST Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized Board in India in the years 2017 or 2018 or be appearing for the same in 2019.
Choose From Here: Career after 12th in India
Applying aspirants should be from regular science stream with only combination of at least three subjects among Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics in classes XI and XII.
Students going to fill NEST Application Form must obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate in class 12th examination. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories, the minimum requirement of marks is relaxed to 55% in aggregate.
General and OBC category candidates should born on or after August 01, 1999. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
NEST Exam Pattern 2019:
- The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- The exam will be of about 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Objective (MCQ) type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The question paper will be of 230 marks.
- The language of question paper will be English only.
- The question paper will consist of 5 (five) sections, each of the section will be 50 marks but general section will carry 30 marks.
- No negative marking in section 1.
- There is a negative marking for answering wrong in other sections.
Some Simple Steps to fill NEST Application Form?
Candidates who are preparing for National Entrance Screening Test must apply through online mode by following below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, log on to official site of organization that is www.nestexam.in to fill NEST Application Form
- On the homepage you need to hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now first of all you have to login /register according to the fact that you have previously registered or you are a new user
- Candidates are now required to fill the NEST application form with all relevant details in correct manner.
- Upload the scanned digital images of photograph, signature and thumb impression (if required) along with NEST Application Form.
- Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- On completion with the process of filling the NEST Application Form, submit the same by pressing “SUBMIT” Button.
- Notice announcement at the bottom before hitting on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- After making final submission of NEST Online Form, candidates need to follow the below stated instructions.
- Candidates are done with step 1 of application process and now you are required to note this APPLICATION NUMBER as generated for all future correspondences and in order to be able to Login again.
- Now you may proceed with Step 2. If you wish to complete the step 2 at later time, please Logout. Thereafter, Login again with your “Application Number” and “Password” at a convenient time and complete the Step 2.
- Candidates are required to proceed further with Step 3 for making payment of examination fee.
- Then submit the NEST Online Application Form within given time period.
- At last you should take a printout of online NEST Application Form for future use.
NEST Previous Year Question Papers (last 10 years) link are available here:
Address for correspondence:
The Chief Coordinator, NEST 2019
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar,
Dt-Khurda – 752 050, Odisha
You can also apply for: 21st NEST Scholarship
To get more information in concern to NEST Application Form 2019, visit the official link. Stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gets latest up to date information regarding the National Entrance Screening Test Application Form 2019.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|LPU NEST Application Form||NEST Admit Card|
|NEST Result||NEST Syllabus|
|How to Choose Right College After 12th||Entrance Exams In India|
|Present Education System In India||List Of Top Universities in India|