NIT Meghalaya Recruitment
National Institute of Technology has stated a job notification as NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2016. Skilled and high performing aspirants are required to fill up unoccupied post of Project Assistant for the project entitled “An investigation into the molecular interaction of dietary polyphenols with hen egg white lysozyme using biophysical techniques”. Aspirants who want to take their career path towards bright direction can promptly apply against NIT Meghalaya Jobs. Applying job hunters need to submit National Institute of Technology Application Form via mail before the closing date that is 03rd October 2016. Stay linked with us on our web portal to get upcoming details regarding NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who are searching for more details in concern to National Institute of Technology Recruitment can scroll down the page and grab essential details which are well modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Interested candidates need to send NIT Application Form before the last date and need to report at interview as on planned date, time and venue.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment
Name of Posts:
Candidates should have done M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/Biochemistry from a recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Restrictions on Age:
Age of applying job finders must not be above 28 years as on 03rd October 2016. Relaxation in age will be offered to reserved category applicants as per the norms/orders of Government of India.
Appointed job fighters will get consolidated with a good and attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 20,000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
- National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya will schedule interview to appoint suitable and intelligent candidates for the required post of Project Assistant. Aspirants need to perform well in interview in order to make their place secured in NIT Meghalaya Recruitment.
- Aspirants need to produce original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/ mark-sheets and other testimonials at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Must Check: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Ways to apply for NIT Vacancy:
Contenders who are willing to apply need to follow below given steps:
- First step in applying process is to go on official website of National Institute of Technology that is nitmeghalaya.in.
- At top most section of homepage, you need to press on “Recruitment” link.
- On pressing “Recruitment” link, a new page will appear facing you.
- Now, aspirants required to hit on “Advertisement for a Project Assistant Position in the DST sponsored project titled “An investigation into the molecular interaction of dietary polyphenols with hen egg white lysozyme using biophysical techniques” project carried out by Chemistry Dept” link.
- Again, a new window will display facing you. Then, press on “Detailed Advertisement [PDF]” link.
- Within few seconds, notification will open up facing you.
- Read the whole notification and details carefully.
- After this, prepare application form having all important details and send it through mail at e-mail address provided below before the last date.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Closing date for sending applications via e-mail: 03rd October 2016 till 5.00 P.M.
Captivated contenders, who wish to get further details in regard to NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2016, may check this Official Notification . For upcoming details in concern to NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with us on our web page. For this, kindly bookmark our page using ctrl + d key. You can also follow us on Google Plus, Twitter and on Facebook.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|