ONGC Recruitment 2019
Get Here – ONGC Recruitment 2019 Notification!!! Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released latest employment notification regarding ONGC Tripura Asset Recruitment.
Individuals who are interested in Medical Officer Posts and possess MBBS having valid Registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956 need to appear for Walkin to be held on 16-05-2019. Registration for Walk-in-interview will be closed at 10:00 hrs sharp on the respective date i.e 16-05-2019.
ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Through ONGC Medical Officer Notification, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will select eligible and career-oriented contenders for filling up Field Medical Officer for working at Drill Sites/Installations/Dispensaries. You can get all the details of ONGC Recruitment here from this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Only Indian Nationals need to apply for ONGC Tripura Asset Recruitment. Follow below provided steps to get the Notification for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
ONGC Recruitment 2019
ONGC Tripura Asset Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Current Vacancy||Field Medical Officer|
|Walkin Interview Date||16-05-2019|
ONGC Vacancy 2019:
- Post Name: Field Medical Officer
- Number of ONGC Vacancies: 01
Essential Qualifications for ONGC MO Recruitment:
Candidates must have done MBBS having valid Registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956. Also Candidates must have a valid registration from “Medical Council of India / State Medical Council”.
From Here, Get: Job Opportunities in Medical Field
Age of the aspirants applying for ONGC Jobs 2019 must be at least 18 years while the maximum age limit will be as per the norms of the Organization.
As intimated in the official ONGC Notification, selected candidates will be paid 75,000/- per month (Field).
In context to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment, appointment to ONGC Jobs will be based on Walkin Interview.
How to apply?
Follow the procedure discussed below in order to apply for ONGC Vacancies:
- Visit the official link –www.ongcindia.com
- Select “Recruitment Notice” option available under “Careers” section on the menu bar of the home page
- Further hit on “Notification of regarding engagement of Contractual Doctor” link
- Go through the ONGC Notification carefully
- Then download the ONGC Application Form
- Fill the details in the ONGC Application Form and appear for the Walkin on the mentioned dates at the stated address.
ONGC Walkin Details:
|Date Of Walk-In Interview||16.05.2019|
|Registration Time||09.30 hours to 10.00 hours|
|Venue||ONGC Guest House, ONGC|
South Colony, Badharghat,
Check More Jobs From: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Required documents for ONGC Walkin:
Candidates have to bring the following documents in the Walkin Interview –
- Bio-data in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers (Format to be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com).
- Original certificate with one set of photocopies of qualification, Birth, Registration certificate of council /Institute and experience if any, duly self-attested by candidate.
- Caste certificates, if applicable.
- Photo ID proof (i.e. PAN card / Driving Licence / Company’s ID card / Voter ID card) any one.
- All the copies of credentials/Certificates submitted by the candidates need to be self-attested only.
Stay connected to our web portal to gather all the latest updates regarding ONGC Recruitment 2019.