The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) provides NTSE Scholarship for students studying in Class 10th with an aim to identify and nurture talents. Check here how to fill out the NTSE Scholarship Form 2022, National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Amount details, etc.
NTSE Examination is conducted every year at two levels: Stage – 1 (State Level) and Stage -II (National Level). About one thousand NTSE Scholarships 2022 are awarded for different stages.
NTSE Scholarship Exam Date 2022!!!
NTSE Stage 1 Exam will be held in the month of November 2022 (Tentative) for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland & Andaman and the Nicobar Islands and other States and Union Territories). The exact schedule of the NTSE Stage 1 & 2 Exam will be intimated in due course of time.
For acquiring more details regarding NTSE Scholarship Scheme 2022, such as the amount, the way to fill NTSE Scholarship 2022 Application Form etc, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below for NTSE Scholarship Details!!!
NTSE Scholarship 2022 Highlights:
|Name of the Exam||NTSE|
|NTSE Full Form||National Talent Search Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Eligibility||Must be pursuing Class 10 and should|
be below 18 years of age.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Number of Stages||2 (Stage 1 – State-level and|
Stage 2 – National-level)
|Number of Sections in Each Stage||2|
|Total Number of Questions in Each Stage||200|
|Total Marks for Each Stage||200|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Penalty for Wrong Answers||No negative marking|
|Language||1. Stage I: English or any regional language|
as opted by the students.
2. Stage II: English or Hindi
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|NTSE Scholarship Portal||ncert.nic.in/national-talent-examination.php|
NTSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Regular and Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Students:
- Candidates studying in Class 10th can fill out the NTSE Scholarship 2022 Application Form.
- The students of Class X in any Government/Aided/ Recognised schools/Kendriya Vidyalaya/Navodaya Vidyalaya in Kerala are eligible to apply for the State-level NTSE Stage 1 Scholarship.
- Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible for the scholarship provided the student is below the age of 18 years and is appearing in the Class X examination for the first time.
- Students who have secured not less than 55% for all non-language subjects in the qualifying examination of class IX will be admitted for NTSE Scholarship for Class 10 Students.
Eligibility Criteria for Abroad Students:
Students who are pursuing their education abroad can also attempt the NTSE exam by agreeing to the following conditions:
- The candidate studying abroad must be an Indian national.
- Those who are in Class 10th or its equivalent do not need to appear for NTSE Stage 1 and can directly opt for NTSE Stage-II exams.
- The students must receive a minimum of 60% in class 9 examinations.
- The students must opt for an examination center in India only.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
NTSE Scholarship Amount
NTSE Scholarship Amount will be awarded to the students on the basis of the National Talent Search Examination as follows: Check NTSE Scholarship Benefits from here.
|Education Level||Scholarship Amount|
|Higher Secondary level||Rs.1250/-|
|Graduate and Post Graduate||Rs.2000/-|
|For a Ph.D. degree (four years)||As per UGC norms|
NTSE Scholarship Reservation Criteria:
NTSE Application Fees 2022
The NTSE application fees vary from state to state and the fee payment can be done either online or offline. The NTSE application fee for various states are provided in the table below:
|Andhra Pradesh||INR 200|
|Assam||INR 250 for the General category.|
INR 200 for Reserved category
|Bihar||INR 150 for General/OBC/EWS category.|
INR 75 for SC/ST category
|Gujarat||INR 70 for the General category.|
INR 50 for SC/ST/PwD
|Haryana||INR 200 for the General Category.|
INR 100 for SC/ST/PwD
|Himachal Pradesh||INR 50 for the General category.|
INR 40 for Reserved category
|Kerala||INR 250 for the General category.|
INR 100 for SC/ST/BPL
|Karnataka||INR 75 for Government Aided Schools and|
INR 20 for SC/ST students from these schools.
INR 200 for Unaided schools or Private schools
and INR 75 for SC/ST students from these schools
|Jammu and Kashmir||INR 90|
|Jharkhand||INR 250 for the General category.|
INR 125 for SC/ST
|Madhya Pradesh||No fee|
|Rajasthan||INR 300 for the General category.|
INR 200 for SC/ST/PwD
|Tamil Nadu||INR 50|
|Uttarakhand||INR 200 for the General category.|
INR 100 for SC/ST/PH
|West Bengal||No fee|
Procedure to Fill NTSE Scholarship Application Form
Those contenders who want to apply against NTSE Scholarship 2022 claim are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- Visit the official website of the National Council of Educational Research and Training i.e. www.ncert.nic.in.
- On the home page, move your cursor towards the ‘Programmes’ tab present in the menu bar. A drop-down list will appear.
- Select the “National Talent Search Examination” option from the dropped-down list.
- Read all the NTSE Scholarship 2022 details there and download the NTSE Scholarship Form PDF.
- Hit the appropriate link to get the address of the Liaison Office.
- Obtain NTSE Scholarship application form from State/ UT Liaison Officer.
- Fill out the form with correct details and attach all the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Fix the passport size photograph in the given space.
- At last, submit it to the Liaison Office of the concerning state or UT. NTSE Scholarship Form Download Link is provided below.
Imp. Instructions for Submitting NTSE Application Form:
- Before starting to fill up the NTSE Scholarship Registration form, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:
- Relevant certificates like caste certificate for SC/ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), Disability Certificate from Medical Board, BPL Certificate, and Scanned photograph (size ranging 50 to 100 KB in jpg/jpeg format).
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number.
- It should be kept active during the entire process. All other important communications will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application.
- You can edit the information before CONFIRMATION using the application ID and application number in Online Application Editing.
NTSE Scholarship Selection Process
Students’ selection will be done on basis of the NTSE Examination. Stage-1 selection will be done by States/UTs and those who are selected/ recommended from stage -1 examination will be eligible to appear for Stage-II examination, conducted by NCERT.
Qualifying marks for candidates from SC/ST/PH category are 32% in each paper and for other categories, it is 40% in each paper.
NTSE Exam Pattern 2022:
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in the NTSE stage 2 Exam.
- The paper will be done into 2 parts and for every part, you will get a separate time period.
- Every question contains 1 mark each.
- Individuals need to score at least 40% marks in each test to qualify the NTSE Scholarship Exam 2022.
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category need to score 32% marks in each test.
|Paper||Test Type||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
NTSE Cut Off 2022
The cutoff is the minimum marks needed to qualify for the NTSE stage 2. Only those candidates, who are able to score equal to or above the NTSE cutoff for stage 1, are considered eligible for the merit list.
Refer to the NTSE Qualifying Marks presented in the following table:
NTSE Scholarship 2022 Important Date
- Last Date for NTSE Scholarship Online Registration: Update Soon
- NTSE Stage 1 Exam Date: Update Soon
NTSE Exam Centres 2022
Refer to the table placed below to check the exam centres for the NTSE Stage-II exam:
|States/ UTs||Exam Centre Venue|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||KV No 2, Raksha Vihar, Minnie Bay|
|Andhra Pradesh||KV, Gandhi Gram Post, Malkapuram,|
|Arunachal Pradesh||KV No 2, Itanagar, Chimpu Post,|
|Assam||KV CRPF 9 Mile Amerigog, Kamrup,|
|Bihar||KV No 1, Lohiya Nagar, Near Heart|
Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna
|Chandigarh||KV, AFS High Grounds, Chandigarh|
|Chhattisgarh||KV No 2, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Nagar,|
Sector 4, Raipur
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||KV, Government High School Campus,|
|Delhi||KV No 3, Ringroad, Near Seema Sadak|
|Gujarat||KV No 1, Near Police Commissioner’s|
Office, Shahi Baug, Ahmedabad
|Goa||KV, INS Mandovi, Panjim|
|Himachal Pradesh||KV, Dharamshala Cantt, Kangra|
|Haryana||KV No 1, AFS, Sector 14, Old Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir||KV No 1, Gandhinagar, Jammu|
|Jharkhand||KV CCL, Rajendra Nagar, Ranchi|
|Kerala||KV No 3, Port Trust, Willingdon Island,|
|Karnataka||KV, ASC Centre, Victoria Road,|
|Madhya Pradesh||KV No 1, Opp Central India Flour Mill,|
Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal
|Maharashtra||KV, BEG, Near Deccan College, Pune|
|Maharashtra||KV, Bhandup, LBS Marg,|
|Manipur||KV No 1, Lamphelpat, Imphal|
|Meghalaya||KV, Happy Valley, Shillong|
|Mizoram||KV, Project Pushpak|
|Nagaland||KV, CRPF Camp, Lerie Hill,|
|Odisha||KV No 1, Unit 9, Near Ram Mandir,|
|Puducherry||KV, IIT Campus, Chennai|
|Punjab||KV, ASF High Grounds, Chandigarh|
|Rajasthan||KV No 1, Bajaj Nagar, Opp|
Tonk Phatak, Jaipur
|Sikkim||KV, Post Tadong, Middil, Siyari,|
|Tamil Nadu||KV, IIT Campus, Chennai|
|Tripura||KV (GC) CRPF, Adarani,|
|Telangana||KV No 1, Langer House, Golconda,|
|Uttarakhand||KV ONGC, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun|
|Uttar Pradesh||KV, Lucknow Cantt|
|Uttar Pradesh||KV, New Cantt, VD Road, Allahabad|
|West Bengal||KV, Ballygunge, Circular Road, Kolkata|
Individuals can bookmark this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates on NTSE Scholarship 2022. If you have any queries about NTSE 2022 Scholarship then you may write to us in the mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your confusion.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NTSE Syllabus||NTSE Question Paper|
|NTSE Answer Key||How To Prepare For NTSE in One Month?|
|NTSE Application Form||NTSE Results|