Periyar University Distance Education
The University of Periyar has started the Periyar University Distance Education admission. Those candidates, who are concerned to take admission in UG/PG/Diploma and other courses, must fill the application form before the last date that is 31-08-2018.
Candidates are hereby informed that, the filled in application along with the required documents should be sent to the ‘Head of the Department, Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem – 636011 before closing date.
About Periyar University:
Periyar University has study centres only in the state of Tamil Nadu. There are a total of 189 centres, some of which are in major cities like Chennai, Salem, Krishnagiri, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Trichy, Vellore, Coimbatore, Palami, Nagercoil, Erode, Nilgiri and Tuticorin.
To get more information about Periyar University Distance Education Admission 2018-19, you need to go through the whole page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Periyar University Distance Education
Periyar University Distance Education Courses Offered:
Check Periyar University Distance Education Course Details from this page:
- B.Lit. Tamil
- B.Com. (Co-operation)
- B.Com. (Computer Application)
- B.Sc. Digital Print Media
- B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion
- M.Sc. Applied Geology
- M.C.A. (Aided & Self Supportive)
- Executive M.B.A
- M.B.A. (Aided & Self Supportive)
- M.S.W. Master of Social Work
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Diploma Courses (2 Years)
- Certificate Course (6 Months)
- Certificate in Retail Management
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Professional Courses
- Certificate in Women Empowerment Through Self Help Groups
Get in Detail: Periyar University Distance Education Courses
Qualification Required for Periyar Maniammai University Distance Education Admission 2018:
|BA, BCom, B.Sc(Hotel Management &Tourism/ Yoga), BBA and B.L.I.Sc||The minimum criteria for admission is 10+2 with relevant subject or equivalent (Vocational or Academic for BBA)|
|B.Sc||The candidate needs to pass 10+2 or equivalent with relevant subjects, Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics/ Biology as applicable|
|Postgraduate courses||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university is necessary, along with relevant coursework for programmes like MCA, M.Sc, MCom and M.L.I.Sc|
|MA||Bachelor’s degree along with B.Ed is required|
|Diploma||10+2 or equivalent|
|PG Diploma||Any Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university|
|Certificate Course||10th passed are the respective criteria|
Eligibility Criteria for Periyar University Distance Education Admissions 2018:
- There is no upper age limit for admission to any of the programmes. Also, there is no seat reservation or reduced marks criteria for candidates from SC/ST/OBC categories.
- Please contact the admissions office for specific enquiries.
- However, 15% of the seats are reserved for foreign nationals and NRIs in all PG programmes.
Selection Process for Periyar University,Tamil Nadu Admission:
Candidate’s Selection for Periyar University Salem Distance Education is done on the basis of a merit list prepared through the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination (+2 or graduation – whichever is applicable).
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
Application Fee for Periyar University Admission 2018:
- For MCA and MBA, the fee is Rs.500 and Rs.750 respectively.
- For all other PG programmes, the fee is Rs.300.
- For Certificate and Diploma courses, the fee is Rs.100.
- SC/ST candidates do not have to pay the application fee for the first programme they apply for only.
Mode of Payment:
The application fee can be paid to the university by the following methods:
- Demand Draft issued in favour of ‘The Registrar, Periyar University, Salem – 11’ payable at Salem.
- Challan issued by SBI. Please contact the university before filling out Challan.
- MICR Demand Drafts from SBI, Canara Bank or any nationalized bank.
Required documents for admission in Distance Education In Periyar University:
Self-attested photocopies of the documents below are to be sent along with the application
- Mark sheet of 10th or equivalent
- Mark sheet of 12th or equivalent
- Transfer certificate
- Degree or provisional certificate (for PG courses)
- UG mark sheets (for PG courses)
- Community/ caste certificate
- TANCET/ Score sheet (for MBA)
- Self addressed envelope (28×13 cm) with stamp of Rs.10
Periyar University Distance Education Courses Fees:
|All BA (Astrology)||Rs. 7500|
B.Sc – Maths
|B.Sc||Rs 14150 – 24710|
|M.Sc||Rs 17800 – 38015|
|PG Diploma||Rs 3500-6820|
How to fill Periyar University Application form 2018?
Step1: First of all, visit the official website of the University that is www.periyaruniversity.ac.in
Step2: On the home page, go to the distance education section which is visible at the menu bar
Step3: After that, press the application form link and download the application form
Step4: Then, fill it in prescribed format and attach the relevant documents with it
Step5: After this, send the completed Periyar University Distance Education application form along with the DD to the address given below
Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar,
Last date to submit the application form: 31-08-2018
To know more about Periyar University Distance Education Admission 2018-19, you need to visit the official link. Dear candidates stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more interesting facts.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Periyar University Syllabus||Periyar University Result|
|Periyar University Time Table||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|UGC Approved Universities||How to Choose Right College After 12th|