Railway Current Affairs
Get Updates of Indian Railways! Railway Group D Exam is scheduled from September to December 2022. To crack RRB ALP/Group-D/Tech paper, update yourself with Railway Current Affairs 2022. Also, practice questions from Railway Quiz.
This year, RRB Group D First Stage CBT is scheduled from September to December 2022 at various test locations. In RRB ALP Exam 2022, questions will be from General awareness on current affairs. To stay updated with it, refer Railway Group-D Current Affairs.
Indian Railways is a state-owned national railway system run by Ministry of Railways. It administers Railway Exam for appointment for Assistant Loco pilot & technician. So, download Railway Current Affairs PDF.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details for Railway Current Affairs 2022 for ALP/Group-D/Tech on this page. Update yourself with Railway ALP Current Affairs or RRB Technician Current Affairs.
Railway Current Affairs
Indian Railways Current Affairs 2022:
- Central Railway hikes platform ticket price to Rs 50 for 15 days in Mumbai region
- India’s first high speed trainset handed over to NCRTC
- Alstom hands over first Rapid Rail trainset to NCRTC
- Railways floats Rs 30k cr tender for 800 electric train engines
- Railway land use policy may be tweaked for Concor selloff
- Power crisis: Railways deploys 86% of its open wagons for coal transportation
- Railways spent more than Rs 150 crore to repair wagons, augment coal movement: Official data
- India’s metro system might have to look at a sound financing model to stem losses
- Rail-based urban transit systems are still the most viable mode of travel for our cities: Vikas Kumar, MD, DMRC
- Passenger trains cancelled to rush in coal rakes
- Rlys cancels around 42 trains across two zones to facilitate coal freight movement
- Indian government cancels some passenger trains to make way for coal amid power crisis
- Northeast Frontier Railway all set to commission 1500 kwp solar roof top systems
- Railways Ministry signs pact with C-DOT for modernization of telecommunication facilities
- Railways must pay compensation if a person falls off crowded train and suffers injuries: Bombay HC
- Rail minister to look into NOC for railway projects in Arunachal, says state deputy CM
Railway MCQ Quiz Question and Answer
Railway ALP/Group-D/Tech Question and Answers:
Ques 1: Presentation of the first ever railway budget in India held in
Ques 2: Which is the shortest station name in Indian Railways?
Ques 3: Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated?
Start Online Test Here: Railway Quiz
Ques 4: At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
Ques 5: Which train in India has the longest route length?
- Vivek Express
- Indrani Express
- Kanyakumari Express
- Bangalore Guwahati Express
Ques 6: When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
Read Out: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Ques 7: How much distance was travelled by first train of India?
- 33 km
- 36 km
- 34 km
- 46 km
Ques 8: General Manger is responsible for
- Railway Board
- Railway Ministry
- Both railway Board and Railway Ministry
- None of these
Ques 9: The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
- Mumbai (CST)
- Mumbai (Central
Ques 10: The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
- Mumbai (CST)
- Mumbai (Central)
Download From Here: Railway Exam Question Papers
Ques 11: What is the rank of India in the world in terms of length of railroad network?
Ques 12: On which of the following is the longest railway bridge in India located?
- River Ganges
- Vembanad Lake
- River Brahmaputra
- Chilka Lake
Ques 13: Who of the following is known for having designed the first railway timetables?
- George Bradman
- George Bernard Shaw
- George Bradshaw
- George Brummel
Check Out, Marking Scheme: Railway Exam Pattern
Ques 14: Which of the following is the largest marshalling yard in India (also the longest in Asia)?
Ques 15: Which of the following stations was formerly known as Victoria Terminus?
- Churchgate Railway Station
- Mumbai Central
- Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
- Chhatrapathi Shivaji Terminus
Read in Detailed Way: Railway Selection Procedure
Railway ALP/Group-D/Tech Exam Dates 2022:
|Events||RRB Exam Date|
|RRB Group D Exam Date|
|First Stage CBT||September to December 2022|
|RRB ALP Exam Date|
|First Stage CBT||August 2022|
By referring Railway Current Affairs 2022, you may prepare for ALP/Group-D/Tech Exam. Stay connected with us for more updates about ALP/Group-D/Tech Exam Dates 2022.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Career in Indian Railway|
|List of RRB in India||Railway Exam Syllabus|