RBI Assistant Recruitment
The Reserve Bank of India is set to release the official RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification soon on the official website. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the latest RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022 can apply directly through this page. RBI Assistant Exam Date 2022, Apply Online link, etc. will be updated here immediately after the official release.
Before proceeding to fill out the application form for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022, candidates are advised to first ensure their eligibility specified in the official RBI Assistant Notification 2022. You may go through the below section of this page to get more details regarding the same.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification
Applicants can apply for the latest RBI Assistant Vacancies online at the official portal – rbi.org.in on or before the last date which is mentioned below. The step-wise procedure to fill and submit the application form is also facilitated here.
Applicants, interested to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 can go through the direct link available below or may apply by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RBI Assistant Recruitment
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022
- Name of Post: RBI Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: TBA
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for Reserve bank of India Assistant Jobs, candidates must have a graduation degree from the recognized board/University.
- Aspirants who belong to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) must possess either Graduation from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the particular state / any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
In order to apply for RBI Assistant Vacancies 2022, the candidate must have attained the age of 20 years but should not exceed 28 years of age as of 01-01-2022.
Relaxation in Upper age:
Relaxation will be given to candidates as prescribed below:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled|
Tribe(SC / ST)
|By 5 years, i.e.up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN),|
13 years(OBC) &
15 years (SC/ST)
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered|
by them in Armed Forces plus
an additional period of 3 years
subject to a maximum of 50 years.
|Candidates domiciled in the|
state of Jammu and Kashmir
during the period from 1st
January, 1980 to 31st
|By 5 years|
|Candidates having work experience|
in Reserve Bank of India
|To the extent of number of years|
of such experience, subject to
maximum of 3 years.
RBI Assistant Salary 2022
Those candidates, who will be selected for Reserve bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2022, will get an impressive amount of salary as decided by the authority.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Aspirants can apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India which is www.rbi.org.in.
- On the home page go to the “Opportunities @RBI” section present at the bottom of the home page.
- Now move your cursor towards the “current vacancies” tab given in the menu bar. A drop-down list will appear.
- Form the list you have to select the “Vacancies” option and again you will navigate to the new page.
- After that, you will find all the current RBI Vacancies link on the new page. Select the vacancy notification for which you wish to apply for.
- Read the complete notification and go through all the vital details.
- After reading the details you can apply online to fill RBI Assistant application form 2022 by hitting on the “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” link given above the application form.
- Candidates who are already registered can log in by entering their registration number and password
- New candidates have to press “Hit here for New Registration”
- Now you will be on the page with the application form and you can read the instructions and then hit on “continue” button
- Fill in the basic information in the form, and upload your recent photograph, & scanned signature.
- After filling in the details you can take a preview of the form and then pay the application fee
- At last, you can submit the form and take a printout of it for the future usage
RBI Assistant Bharti 2022 Selection Process
Selection for the post of Assistant will be done through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT), which will be conducted by the recruitment panel on the specified dates.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2022:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|Total (Composite Time Of 1 Hour)||100||100|
Check Here: RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper
RBI Assistant Main Exam Pattern 2022:
|Name of Tests|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
The candidates provisionally selected from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned
|Starting Date of Application||TBA|
|Last date to apply|
for RBI Assistant Vacancies
|Date of Preliminary Examination||TBA|
|Date of Main examination||TBA|
To get more information about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022, you can go through the Official Link. For any query you can write your comments in the below-mentioned comment box, experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will reply to you as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RBI Assistant Result||RBI Assistant Admit Card|
|Bank Salary Structure||How To Prepare For Bank Exam|