RBI Assistant Recruitment
Apply now for RBI Assistant Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and capable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant. There are total 27 vacancies are available to be filled up.
Applicants having satisfying eligibility criteria may apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 by the help of Direct Link provided below for your convenience. You may go through the below section of this page to get more details regarding the same.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification
Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Applicants can apply for rbi.org.in via online process on or before the last date for applying online that is 19-02-2018.
Applicants, interested to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 can go through the direct link available below or may apply by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RBI Assistant Recruitment
|Post Date||Name of Bank||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|23/01/2018||RBI Recruitment||RBI Assistant Special Drive 27||Graduation||15/02/2018||See Notification|
RBI Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 27
Qualification Required for RBI Jobs:
- To apply for Reserve bank of India Assistant Jobs, candidates must have graduation degree from the recognized board/University.
- Aspirants who belong to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) must possess either Graduation from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the particular state / any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age criteria for RBI Assistant Latest Recruitment:
Those candidates who want to apply for Reserve bank of India Assistant Vacancies, their minimum age should be 20 years and maximum should be 28 yearsas on 01-01-2018.Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1990 and not later than 01/02/1998 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in Upper age:
Relaxation will be given to candidates as prescribed below:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe|
(SC / ST)
|By 5 years, i.e.|
up to 33 years
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up|
to 31 years
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN) 13 years|
(OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered|
by them in Armed Forces plus
an additional period of 3 years
subject to maximum of 50 years.
|Candidates domiciled in the|
state of Jammu and Kashmir
during the period from 1st January
, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
|By 5 years|
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve|
Bank of India
To the extent of number of years
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
Salary scale under RBI Career:
Those candidates, who will be selected for Reserve bank of India Latest recruitment, will get an impressive amount of salary by the organization.
Selection process of RBI Bharti 2018:
Selection for the post of Assistant will be done through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT), which will be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
RBI Assistant Preliminary Examination Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total (Composite Time Of 1 Hour)||100||100|
Check Here: RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper
RBI Assistant Main Examination:
|Name of Tests|
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned
How to fill RBI Assistant Online Application form 2018?
Aspirants can apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India that is www.rbi.org.in
- On the home page go to the “Opportunities @ RBI” sectionat the bottom of home page.
- After that you need to hit on the “current vacancies” tab given in the menu bar and a drop down list will appear on your screen
- Form the list you have to select “Vacancies” tab and again you will navigate to the new page
- After that you will find all the current vacancies link on the new page and then select the link as “Recruitment for the post of Assistant – Special Drive for PWD candidates”
- A new page with all the eligibility norms and notification will get opened and you can read the details given in it
- After reading the details you can apply online to fill RBI Assistant application form 2018 by hitting on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” link given above application form
- Candidates who are already registered can log in by entering their registration number and password
- New candidates have to press “Hit here for New Registration”
- Now you will be on the page with application form and you can read the instructions and then hit on “continue” button
- Fill the basic information in the form, upload your recent photograph, & scanned signature.
- After filling the details you can take a preview of the form and then pay the application fee
- At last you can submit the form and take a print out of it for the future usage
|Starting Date of Application||30-01-2018|
|Last date to apply|
for RBI Assistant Vacancies
|Date of Preliminary Examination||06-04-2018|
|Date of main examination||07-05-2018|
To get more information about RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018, you can go through the Official Link. For any query you can write your comments in the below mentioned comment box, experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will reply you as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RBI Assistant Result||RBI Assistant Admit Card|
|RBI Assistant Answer Key||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Latest Private Bank Jobs|