The Reserve Bank of India is going to invite applications for the RBI Scholarship 2022 Scheme for Faculty Members in the month of September/October 2022. Concerned candidates can check all the relevant details such as Notification dates, how to fill RBI Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, etc. here from this page.
The RBI Scholarship 2022 Scheme is meant for full-time faculty members, economics or finance teachers in any University Grants Commission (UGC) or All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) recognised Universities/ Colleges in India.
RBI Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members 2022
Eligible candidates can apply for the Reserve Bank of India Scholarship by submitting the Scholarship Application Form via email and post on or before the last date. The step-wise application procedure is well discussed in the below section.
For detailed information regarding RBI Scholarship 2022, contenders are required to scroll down and explore this page completely which is well-structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Objective of Scholarship Scheme
The main objectives of the RBI Scheme for Faculty Members are:
- To create awareness regarding the Bank activities amongst faculty members and the student community; and
- To provide exposure to faculty members teaching economics and/or finance in different areas/activities of operations in the Reserve Bank.
RBI Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members
- Number of scholarships: Maximum 05
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the (a) research proposal of not more than 1000 words, (b) curriculum vitae, and (c) interview by a selection panel.
- Duration of Project: Three months
- Last date for application: October 2022
RBI Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates satisfying the following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for RBI Faculty Scholarship 2022:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- The applicants must be a full-time faculty teaching economics and/or finance in any UGC-recognised Universities/Colleges in India.
- The age of the candidate must be below 55 years.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have not been awarded the scholarship earlier.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
RBI Scholarship 2022 Amount Award
- A monthly allowance of ₹ 40,000/- will be paid for the duration of the project.
- Restricted economy class domestic airfare ticket for one visit (for the presentation of the selected study) to the RBI Central Office, Mumbai from the place of residence/work in India.
- Accommodation may also be provided during the visit to RBI for the presentation of the final study subject to availability.
- On completion of the Project/ Research paper and on acceptance of the same by the RBI, payment of ₹ 1.5 lakh as honorarium would be made.
RBI Scholarship 2022 Selection Process
Candidates applying for this Scholarship Scheme will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Applicants need to submit a research proposal approx of 1000 words and a detailed curriculum vitae along with the duly filled-in application form.
- During the screening process, shortlisting of applicants will be done on the basis of the research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview round.
- Qualified contenders in each round will be invited to undertake research on the theme as per the decision of the Reserve Bank.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered for shortlisting.
How to Apply for RBI Scholarship Scheme 2022?
To apply for the Reserve Bank of India Scholarship 2022, contenders are required to go through the following guidelines.
- Subsequently, contenders have to go through the official website of the organization that is www.rbi.org.in
- Move your cursor downwards on the home page and hit on the “Opportunities@RBI” link.
- On this new page, contenders have to follow “Scholarships” available at the menu bar.
- Now select the link which says “Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions: 2022”.
- Read the complete Scholarship Scheme Instructions given on the newly opened page.
- Eligible contenders have to hit the link to RBI Scholarship 2022 Application Form.
- Download the RBI Scholarship Form 2022 and fill in the complete details correctly.
- Attach Xerox copies of all essential certificates/ documents, detailed curriculum vitae, and the research proposal along with the form.
- The hard copy of the application form must be submitted to the below-mentioned postal address while the soft copy is required to be submitted to the given Email ID.
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Responsibilities For RBI Scholarship 2022:
Selected contenders for the Reserve Bank of India Scholarship Scheme 2022 will have the following responsibilities:
- Scholars are required to submit a research paper/project report that contributes to RBI research activities.
- They have to give a presentation of their work in a Seminar at Reserve Bank, Mumbai.
- If the scholar wishes to circulate their research work elsewhere, may do so with the prior permission of the Reserve Bank.
Check Out: UGC Approved Universities
RBI Scholarship Helpline Number
- In case of any queries, you may contact the authority via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The scheme for Faculty Members would be administered by the Department of Economic and Policy Research, Central Office, RBI, Mumbai. The selected contenders will be required to complete the study from their place of work. However, in certain cases, the Reserve Bank may ask the scholar to visit the RBI Central Office or its Regional Offices for a specified period during the study period.
RBI Scholarship 2022 Dates
|Last Date to submit Application Form
|Commencement of the Scholarship Scheme
In order to acquire more details related to the RBI Scholarship 2022, contenders can go through the above-mentioned direct link while you can be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) also. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or subscribe to our free email service to receive all the latest updates directly to your inbox.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest High Paying Teaching Jobs
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail