SBI PO is one of the most sought after jobs in banking industry which every graduate passed dream. Again, bank has decided to recruit bright & well skilled personnel for Probationary Officers. In this concern, SBI PO 2019 Notification is released with 2000 PO Vacancies this year. Thus, submit SBI PO Application Form after knowing Exam Date.
SBI PO Online Form Last Date 2019:
State Bank of India Probationary Officer is considered as a premium job opportunity in banking sector. For same, State Bank of India PO Registration link gets activated on 02-04-2019. Moreover, State Bank of India PO Recruitment Online Apply link is active till 22-04-2019.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification Dates 2019:
|SBI PO Registration 2019 begins||02-04-2019|
|SBI PO Online Application Form Ends||22-04-2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card 2019||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|PO Preliminary Exam||08-06-2019, 09-06-2019, 15-06-2019 & 16-06-2019|
|PO Prelims Result||1st week of July 2019|
|PO Mains Call Letter||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Mains Exam 2019||20-07-2019|
|PO Mains Result||3rd week of August 2019|
|Group Exercises & Interview Call Letter||4th week of August 2019|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of May 2019 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||4th week of May 2019|
SBI PO Exam Date 2019:
SBI PO Exam for Prelims is scheduled on 08-06-2019, 09-06-2019, 15-06-2019 & 16-06-2019 for which call letter will be accessible from 3rd week of May 2019 onwards. Only those who crack test will undergo PO Mains Exam on 20-07-2019.
Final recruitment for 2000 SBI PO 2019-20 Vacancies is through Presentation in Interview. Check all facts for SBI PO Notification including applying stages for SBI PO Jobs from this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI PO 2019 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||State Bank of India Probationary Officer Exa|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Stages||Prelims, Mains, Group Discussion/ Interview|
|Candidates Expected to Register||Around 30 lakh|
|PO Helpline||022 – 2282 0427|
SBI PO Vacancies 2019:
|State Bank of India PO Job openings|
|Category||State Bank of India PO Vacancy|
SBI PO Eligibility 2019:
Candidate must be an Indian National.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Eligibility:
- In order to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification, applicant must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- Final year graduates may also fill SBI Probationary Officer Application Form 2019.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Restrictions for SBI PO Job Openings:
Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2019 to register for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment.
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Age Relaxation for SBI PO Vacancy|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including|
Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short
Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have
rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu|
& Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Number of Attempts for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs:
- General category- 4 attempts
- General (PwD) category- 7 attempts
- OBC category- 7 attempts
- OBC (PwD)- 7 attempts
- SC/ST (PwD)- No restriction
Read ion Detail: SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
Other Requirements for filling SBI PO Online Application Form 2019:
- Defaulters in repayment of Loans/ Credit Card dues or those with adverse CIBIL reports or other external agencies will not be considered eligible for appointments.
- Those against whom there is/are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply against State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification.
Application Fee and Intimation Charge (Non Refundable):
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen
- Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
Amount of Fee:
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Also Check Out: SBI PO Salary Structure
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019:
Each stage in SBI PO 2019 exam has a different paper pattern.
- Stage 1 and 2 (Prelims and Mains) will be conducted in online mode.
- Phase 3 will be held face to face, i.e., Group Exercise and Personal Interview.
- The final selection is based on the overall performance of each stage.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2019:
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||60 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||3 (English language, Quantitative Aptitude,|
|Marks/Questions in each section||English language: 30, Quantitative aptitude: 35,Reasoning Ability: 35|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2019:
|Question Type||Objective and Descriptive|
|Questions in each section||Objective : 155, Descriptive: 50|
|Time duration||Objective: 3 hours, Descriptive: 30 minutes|
|Sections in Objective Paper||4|
|Marks of Objective Type||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 60, Data Analysis &|
Interpretation: 60, General Awareness about Economy/
Banking: 40, English language: 40
|Time Allotted to Each Section||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 min, Data Analysis & Interpretation: 45 min, General Awareness about Economy/|
Banking: 40 min, English language: 40 min
|Sections in Mains Descriptive||Letter writing and Essay|
SBI PO Exam Pattern for Final Stage:
|Final stage||Group Discussion and Interview|
|Marks in each section||GD: 20, Personal Interview: 30|
SBI PO Salary Structure:
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting.
SBI PO Exam Centers:
The examinations will be conducted online at venues across many centres in India.
|Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool,|
Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundhry, Srikakulam,
Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
|Itanagar, Naharlagun||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar,Silchar Tezpur||Assam|
|Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur,|
Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur Patna,
Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan
|Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar,|
Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
|Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra,Panipat, Palwal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar||Haryana|
|Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra,|
Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
|Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur,Ranchi||Jharkhand|
|Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli,Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Karnataka|
|Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam,Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur,Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala|
|Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna,Sagar, Ujjain||Madhya Pradesh|
|Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule Jalgaon,Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur,Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Maharashtra|
|Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida,Gurgaon||Delhi -NCR|
|Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam),Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda,Rourkela, Sambalpur||Odisha|
|Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana,|
Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur
|Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota,Sikar, Udaipur||Rajasthan|
|Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai,Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur,Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Vellore||Tamilnadu|
|Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Telangana|
|Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandshaher,Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura,|
Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi
|Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Uttarakhand|
|Asansol, Berhampur (West Bengal), Bardhaman,Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, GreaterKolkata, Siliguri||West Bengal|
SBI PO Syllabus:
State Bank of India PO Exam Date is 08-06-2019, 09-06-2019, 15-06-2019 & 16-06-2019 for Prelims. To crack same, you may require SBI PO Syllabus 2019 well listed here section wise.
PO Syllabus 2019 for Preliminary Round:
|Sections||Syllabus for PO Prelims|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification, Number System, Average, Percentage,|
Ratio and Proportion, Interest, Number series, DataInterpretation, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Permutationand Combination
|Reasoning Ability||Inequalities, Ordering, and Ranking, Directions andDistances, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations,Syllogisms, Circular Seating Arrangement, LinearSeating Arrangement, Double Line Up, Grouping,and Selection|
|English Language||Fill in the blanks, Reading, and Comprehension, ParaJumbles, Cloze test, Error spotting, Spellings,Phrase Idiom meaning|
SBI PO Mains Syllabus 2019:
|Section||Syllabus For PO Mains|
|Reasoning Ability and|
|Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Inequality, Syllogism,|
Input Output, Coding Decoding, Verbal Reasoning,Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous topics, Computer Aptitude
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||Bar graph, Line graph, Pie chart (single or double),|
Tabular graph, Radar chart, Mixed graphs (combination
of any 2 of the above), Caselet/ Paragraph DI,Missing graphs
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumbles,Odd one out/ Theme based questions, Statementand Paragraph completion, Sentence Connectors|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs, Banking / Financial Awareness, Static Affairs|
How to apply for SBI PO 2019-2020 Exam?
Read out SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019:
- Initial stage to register for SBI PO Vacancies is to visit official portal of bank e. bank.sbi
- Then, strike on ‘careers’ tab from right most side over there.
- Under ‘Join SBI’ tab, tap on ‘Current Opportunities’ link for getting State Bank of India PO Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Hit on ‘Download Advertisement (English)’ link given under ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA’ section.
SBI PO Registration 2019:
- At previous page, strike on ‘Hit here to apply’ link.
- To register for State Bank of India PO Vacancies, tap on ‘Hit here for new registration’ link.
- Provide all relevant details in online registration form.
- Those applying for SBI Probationary Officer Job openings must enter complete details like as name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email and other information.
- Then, login with User id & password.
Fill SBI PO Application Form 2019-20:
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Application Form must be filled up with all details properly.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- The photo must be of 200 x 230 pixels while the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Choose the correct file & hit on open to upload.
- Further, strike on ‘Submit’ to move to fee payment window.
Pay Application Fee:
Now, make payment of fee through debit/credit card and net banking. Take a printout of the application form as it can be used any time in future.
Find Out More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
SBI PO Admit Card 2019:
State Bank of India PO Admit Card will be released separately for all three stages i.e. Prelims, mains, and interview. Keep your roll number, registration number & date of birth to access SBI PO Admit Card.
SBI PO Result 2019:
SBI PO 2019 Result will be declared online soon. You may access your PO Prelims Score Card from 1st week of July 2019. Those whose name appears in merit list will undergo PO Mains Exam for which result will be announced in3rd week of August 2019.
Now, it’s too simple to register for SBI PO 2019- 2020 exam. Stay connected with us for receiving more updates in regard to latest Notification & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Bank Probationary Officer Salary||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|