State Bank of India has professed CTO Jobs Notification entitled as SBI Recruitment. Bank intends to receive online applications to fill up the various vacant posts of Chief Technology Officer.
Aspirants who wish to grab this SBI Job Opportunities can apply online till 25th May 2019 by following the below mentioned guidelines. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
SBI CTO Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates can apply this recruitment by filling SBI Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 20-05-2019. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
Hard copy of application & other documents are not to be sent to this office. Applicants may get complete details regarding SBI Recruitment by scrolling down on this page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SBI Recruitment Dates:
|Important Events||SBI CTO Jobs Notification Dates|
|Commencement of Online|
Registration of Application
|Closure of Registration of Application||20-05-2019|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||20-05-2019|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||28-05-2019|
|Online Fee Payment||06-05-2019 to 20-05-2019|
SBI Vacancy Name:
Chief Technology Officer
SBI Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for SBI Jobs should have done B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA (from a recognized University/ Institutions.
- Sc./ M. Tech. in CS/ IT from a recognized University will be an added advantage from a well reputed university or institute with excellent academic records.
Find Here: Engineering Jobs
SBI Age Limit:
Appliers should not be more than 55 years in age as per the norms of Bank to apply for SBI CTO Notification. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of Bank.
SBI Salary Details:
Candidates who will appointed for State Bank of India Recruitment will get Remuneration offered on CTC basis and based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.
- 1st year of contract: Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay + upto 10% performance linked Increment (at end of 1st year).
- 2nd year of contract: New Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay + upto 10% performance linked Increment (at end of 2nd year).
- 3rd year of contract: New Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay + upto 10% performance linked Increment (at end of 3rd year).
- 4th year of contract: New Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay + upto 10% performance linked Increment (at end of 4th year).
- 5th year of contract: New Fixed Gross + upto 10% performance based variable pay.
Find More: Latest Bank Jobs
SBI Recruitment Application Fee:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 they need to submit an application fee of Rs.600/- through online mode.
- ST/SC/PWD candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- for the same.
SBI Selection Process:
Engagement of applicants for State Bank of India Jobs will be done on the basis of their presentation in the Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are willing to apply for SBI Vacancy they have to go through SBI online Registration Process.
- Firstly applicants need to visit official website Official Website of organization which is www.sbi.co.in to apply for SBI Bank Jobs.
- Now applicants are required to hit on “Careers” tab given at the top side of the homepage.
- After that candidates have to hit on “Current Openings” link.
- Now select “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON CONTRACT BASIS (Apply Online from 06.05.2019 TO 20.05.2019) (Advertisement No.CRPD/SCO-CTO/2019-20/05)” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully given on the SBI Notification.
- After reading complete instructions carefully from SBI Advertisement PDF, contenders are required to press online applying link and fill SBI Online Application Form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling SBI Application Form.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted SBI Online Form for further use in future.
More information in regard to SBI Recruitment 2019 can be accessed from Official Link. Subscribe our mail service for more updates concerning job opportunities.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI Result||SBI Call Letter|
|Bank Salary Structure||Career in Banking Sector In India|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Challan Form|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||How To Get A Bank Job In India|