SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Apply for 47 SCO Posts on or before 22nd Nov 2018 !! In order to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Advertisement NO: CRPD/ SCO/2018-19/06, you need to go for the registration and submit online application on or before the aforesaid date.
Appliers for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment Advertisement can take a printout of the application also till 07-12-2018. In order to know more about SBI SO Recruitment, you need to check this page.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018: Apply Before 22-11-2018!
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Registration is going to over on 22-11-2018, so go ahead. Selection of the contenders for Interview will be done after the screening of the forms and requisite criteria.
Final selection of the candidates for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs will be done through merit list. We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided more details related to SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-2019 on this page, so please have a look.
SBI SO 2018 Recruitment Notification Details:
|Examination Name||SBI SO 2018|
|Organized by||State Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Total Number of Vacancies||47|
Also Know Here: How to Get Direct Recruitment in Private Banks
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
SBI SO Vacancies 2018:
|Post Name||Number of SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy|
|Sector Credit Specialists||19|
|Portfolio Management Specialists||4|
|Sector Risk Specialists||20|
|Total SBI SO Vacancy||47|
Required Qualification for SBI SCO Recruitment:
- Candidates who are applying for the SBI Analytics Translators posts, they should complete their B. Tech/ B. E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat from the recognized university.
To apply for the rest posts, aspirants must have Charted Accountant / MBA in relevant field as per SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Limitation for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment:
To apply for Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India, candidates have to fulfill the age criteria as described below.
- Minimum age: 25 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
Age Relaxation for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018:
Those candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get 05 years age relaxation and 3 years for the other backward classes. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will get 10 to 15 years relaxation as per their category as per SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment Notification.
Application Fee for SBI SO Recruitment:
General and OBC category Applicants should pay the Rs. 600/- and rest aspirants need to pay the Rs. 100/- as application fee to apply for State Bank Of India Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment.
Salary Details for SBI SO Recruitment:
Candidates will receive the pay scale which is mentioned below. Just have a look..!!
- MMGS-III (42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490) `19.50 lakhs p.a
- SMGS-IV (50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170) `23.00 lakhs p.a
Get Here Detailed: SBI SO Salary
Selection Process for SBI SO Jobs:
Candidates applying for the SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy, they will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the personal Interview which is followed by the merit list.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview as per SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Also Read Out:
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
You Can Also Apply For: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment
How to Apply for the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 ?
To fill the SBI Specialist officer Application form, aspirants have to go through the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all, you may visit official website of the organization i.e. www.sbi.co.in to apply for Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India.
- After that you need to Press on ‘Careers’ link visible at top upper side of page.
- Move under ‘Join SBI’ head & select ‘Current Openings’ link from there.
- Under “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on Regular Basis” link.
- Read all details from SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2018.
- If you find eligible, then hit the link of “Apply Online” and fill the online application form in correct manner.
- Applicants may put all details in SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form as per requirements.
- Upload required documents along with form & submit your form.
- Check all details filled in form is accurate.
- Now, submit your form so as to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy with ease.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||30/10/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||22/11/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||22/11/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||07/12/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||30/10/2018 to 22/11/2018|
Check Out More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
You can get the complete details about the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018- 2019 with the help of this page. If you want to know more about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 then you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SBI SO Admit Card||SBI PO Result|
|SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus||Tips to Ace SBI SO Exam|
|SBI Application Form||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|