Sharda University Admission
Get all sorts of latest updates on Sharda University Admission from this page. Sharda University Admissions for various UG and PG programmes is active now and will be concluded in July 2022. Concerned students can check crucial information such as SUAT Application Form Dates, Courses, Fees, Eligibility, and much more below in the page.
Sharda University Admission 2022 is both merit and entrance-based. Students are selected through state and national-level exams organized by different authorities as well as through its own Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT). Currently, Sharda University offers 131 UG, PG, diploma, doctoral, short-term and integrated programmes under 14 schools across various streams like Engineering, Management, Medical, Architecture, Design, etc.
SUAT 2022 Application Form
The process to fill and submit SUAT 2022 Application Form is active at University’s official portal – www.sharda.ac.in. The SUAT 2022 Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on 25 August, 2022. After conducting the exam, the organization short-lists some students for personal interview round (and Group discussion for MBA courses). On the basis of students performance in Personal interview they get admission in Sharda University.
For further information about Sharda University Admission 2022, you are suggested to scroll down and explore the following section of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Sharda University Admission
Sharda University Admission 2022 Important Dates:
|Application Process starts||Active Now|
|Last date to submit application process||1st week of July 2022|
|Slot booking starts||1st week of July 2022|
|SUAT 2022 Exam Date||2nd week of July 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of July 2022|
|Admission procedure starts||4th week of July 2022|
Popular Sharda University Courses:
Sharda University Noida offers a wide range of programmes at UG, PG, PhD, diploma, short-term and integrated levels, such as BTech, MTech, MBBS, MBA, etc. Candidates need to meet the respective eligibility criteria to apply for any of the programmes. Popular Sharda University courses along with their specialisations and fee details are given in the table below:
|Course Name||Specialisations||Total Course Fee|
+ 13 more specialisations
|INR 8.13 lakh|
|MBBS||General||INR 70.73 lakh|
-Human Resources Management
-Banking and Finance
+ 10 more specialisations
|INR 5.98 lakh|
+ 3 more specialisations
|INR 2.11 lakh –|
INR 2.64 lakh
|BPharma||—||INR 8.34 lakh|
- MTech + MBA integrated
- MTech Integrated
- BBA + MBA integrated,
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- Integrated Law
- BA (Hons)
- BSc in all disciplines
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- For UG Programmes: Students who want to take admission in Sharda University UG courses must have done intermediate studies from any recognized board.
- For PG Programmes: Those students who have done graduation from any recognized university are eligible to apply against Sharda University Post graduation admission.
Sharda University Admission Process:
- With the motive to select deserving students, the university conducts Sharda University Admission Test 2022 (SUAT-2022). After that the authority will short-list some students for personal interview round.
- The authority also conducts group discussion round only in case of MBA programme. Those students who will able to clear the personal interview round will get admission in Sharda University.
- Students need to deposit Rs. 1200/- as application fee through online or offline mode as per your convenience.
- Cash Payment: Deposit at the Fee Counter / nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch.
- Demand Draft: Should be drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
- Online Submission: Credit Card/Debit Card
How to Apply for Sharda University Admission 2022:
There are 2 ways to apply against Sharda University Admission process i.e. Online and Offline process.
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.sharda.ac.in.
- Then select admission tab which is mentioned at the menu bar.
- Read the details like fees structure, eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Hit apply online button and you will be on a new page.
- Fill the application form with correct details and upload the scanned copies of require documents.
- At last hit submit button and take a print out of the same for further use.
- Interested students can obtain application form from Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus/regional offices/International Offices.
- Fill it with correct details and enclose it in an envelope.
- Also attach self attested copies of essential documents with it.
- Submit the envelope at the postal address:
Press Here for Sharda University Admission Link
Press Here for Sharda University Official Website
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
SUAT Exam pattern:
- Exam Type: Objective Type
- Mode: Computer Based Test
- Marking Scheme: No Negative Marking
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes
|Post Graduate||General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude|
|Under Graduate (Bio)||English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.|
|Under Graduate (Non PCM)||General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.|
|Under Graduate (PCM)||English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.|
Get Details: Scholarship in India
Essential Instructions to be followed:
- Bring two copies of hall ticket at examination centre along with recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Must bring Photo ID proof (original)
- Mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.
- After checking of hall ticket, photo ID card & Attendance Roster, student’s signature they can login & start their exam.
- Result will be sent to Sharda University after the admission test
SUAT 2022 Exam Centers:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
Sharda University Scholarship 2022
The University proudly provided Scholarships for various programmes to its meritorious students. The amount of scholarship depends upon the academic merit of the beneficiary. Merit scholarships will be granted to the students as per the following basis depending upon their performance in the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) and Personal Interview (PI), as well as their merit in qualifying exams:
1. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech. / Integrated B.Tech.):
|% Marks (PCM/PCB) in SSE or Equivalent Examination||JEE Rank||Scholarship %|
|95.00 and above||Up to 25,000||100|
|90.00-94.99||25,001 to 40,000||60|
|85.00-89.99||40,001 to 55,000||40|
|82.00-85.99||55,001 to 70,000||20|
|78.00-81.99||70,001 to 1,00,000||10|
2. Master of Business Administration (MBA):
|MAT/XAT percentile||CAT percentile||Graduation %||Scholarship %|
|98 and above||95 and above||95 and above||100|
3. Integrated Law:
|LSAT Percentile||CLAT Score||Scholarship %|
|95 and above||136 and Above||100|
4. All UG Programs/ Integrated UG except Medical/ Dental:
|% Marks in #SSE or Equivalent Examination (overall)||Scholarship %|
|95 and above||100|
5. Bachelor of Architecture:
|% Marks in #SSE or Equivalent Examination (overall)||NATA Score||Scholarship %|
|95 & Above||151 & Above||100|
6. PG Programme: M.Tech., M.Sc., Master of Physiotherapy, MA., MCA & M.Design:
|% Marks in Graduation (overall)||Scholarship %|
|95 and above||100|
Those students who want to know more about Sharda University Admission 2022 can follow us on Google plus and Twitter. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the provided below comment box.
If you find the above information helpful then you can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl.+D.