SNAP 2022 Exam Dates have been announced by the organizing committee. Candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Exam) can check all relevant information from this page such as SNAP Registration, Eligibility, Notification details and much more.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a university level entrance examination organized by the Symbiosis International University every year. Though this exam, candidates can apply for admission in MBA programs in one of 16 Symbiosis International University campuses across Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nashik, Pune, and Nagpur. Through this page, you can obtain detailed info on SNAP Exam 2022.
SNAP 2022 Exam Date:
SNAP 2022 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 19 December, 8 January and 16 January 2022. The selection for admissions in MBA programmes will be based on your NAP scorecard, performance in GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test). Through counselling process, suitable seats will be allotted to qualified students.
To get more details regarding SNAP Exam 2022, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SNAP 2022 Important Dates:
|SNAP Exam Activity 2022||Dates|
|SNAP Notification Release||August 30, 2021|
|SNAP Registration start date||August 31, 2021|
|Last date to Apply||November 27, 2021 for all the three SNAP exams|
|SNAP 2022 Exam Registration Fee||Rs.1950/-|
|Last date to Pay Exam Fee||November 30, 2021|
|Symbiosis Institute Programme Registration Fee||Rs.1000/- per programme, per institute|
|Admit Card download Starts||December 4, 2021|
|Last date for Admit Card download||December 19, 2021|
|SNAP 2022 Exam Duration and Testing Time||1 hour: From 2 PM to 3 PM on Dec 19|
From 10 AM to 11 AM on Jan 8 & 16, 2022
|SNAP Exam Date 2022||SNAP-1: December 19, 2021 (Sunday)|
SNAP-2: January 8, 2022 (Saturday)
SNAP-3: January 16, 2022 (Sunday)
|Result date||February 1, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP Examination:
- Those applicants who have completed graduation with 50% marks from any recognized university can apply against SNAP Exam.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), and Foreign National (FN), candidates are also eligible.
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1500 as an application fee .It can be submitted through debit/ credit card/ by net banking & Demand Draft.
SNAP Admission Process:
- After clearing the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, contenders will go through GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test).
- Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performances in the three rounds and according to their rank seats will be allotted in the colleges and institution.
SNAP Exam Pattern:
- Questions from General English/ Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency/ Analytical & Logical Reasoning/ Current Affairs sections will be asked in SNAP 2022 Exam.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test will be last long for 120 minutes.
- Candidates will get 1 mark for each question and 02 marks for every special question.
- 1/4th of marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
Key Trends in SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern:
Have a look at some significant changes in the SNAP Exam 2022 pattern:
|Particulars||SNAP 2021||SNAP 2020||SNAP 2019|
|Number of SNAP Exams for admission to MBA programmes in Symbiosis Institutes||3 Exams (On Dec 19, 2021 and Jan 8 & 16, 2022)||3 Exams (In Dec 2020 & Jan 2021)||1 Exam|
|Duration||60 minutes||60 minutes||120 minutes|
|Total no. of questions||60||60||110|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15||34|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25||36|
How to Apply for SNAP 2022 Exam?
To apply against the SNAP Exam Notification, contenders are required to follow below mentioned hassle free steps!!
Step 1: Visit Official Website
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the institution i.e. www.snaptest.org.
- On the homepage candidates are required to hit on “How to Register” option given in the menu bar.
Step 2: Exam Online registration:
- After that on the new page you need to read the criteria properly and you can apply online to fill the SNAP Online Registration.
- Now, fill the SNAP Registration form in correct manner and with required educational details and also Upload your latest scanned colored photograph and signature.
Step 3: Exam Review and Submission:
- Now go through the SNAP Online Form once and then hit on submit button.
- After that a Log in ID and password will get generated.
- At last you can take a print out of asian dating halifax for future reference.
SNAP Exam Admit Card:
Contenders need to download the admit card before attending the SNAP MBA Entrance Exam. The organization will release SNAP Hall Ticket on 04-12-2021; individuals can download the hall ticket with the help of their SNAP ID and password.
SNAP Exam Result:
SNAP Result will be declared on 01-02-2022. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the score obtained in the test for various rounds like Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test. Final selection will be done on the basis of the following:
|Score out |
of 180 marks
to 50 marks
SNAP Cut off Marks:
Cut off is the minimum marks obtained by the contender in the examination to qualify it. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of score; Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) which you can easily avail form the official website through online process.
Institutes and Programmes For Which Snap Test Is Mandatory
|Name Of The Institute||Program|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)||MBA|
MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)||MBA (Information Technology)|
M.Sc. (Computer Applications)
M.Sc. (System Security)
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)||MBA|
MBA (Infrastructure Management)
MBA (Business Analytics)
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)||MBA (International Business)|
MBA (Agri Business)
MBA (Energy & Environment)
|Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)||MBA (Telecom Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)||MBA|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik (SIOM, Nashik)||MBA (Operations Management)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)||MBA (Information Technology Business Management)|
MBA (Data Science and Data Analytics)
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)||MBA|
|Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)||MBA (Banking and Finance)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)||MBA|
|Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)||MBA (Sports Management)|
For any additional information regarding SNAP Exam 2022, you may go through the official link provided above. You may also subscribe to our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting free e mail alerts and latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SNAP Exam Pattern||SNAP Test Centres|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam In India|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|