Those students who want to take admission in MBA programme at various associated institutions of Symbiosis International University are required to crack SNAP Exam. Before appearing in the SNAP Entrance Exam, candidates need to complete the registration process till closing date.
On this web page, you will get the entire details about Symbiosis National Aptitude Test like required eligibility criteria, selection process, exam dates, process to download SNAP Notification, application fee, exam pattern etc.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Notification:
Selection against vacant seats of MBA programmes will be done on the basis of contenders’ SNAP score, performance in GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test). Through counselling process, suitable seats will be allotted to qualified students.
To get more details regarding SNAP Entrance Exam, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP Examination:
- Those applicants who have completed graduation with 50% marks from any recognized university can apply against SNAP Exam.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), and Foreign National (FN), candidates are also eligible.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1500 as an application fee .It can be submitted through debit/ credit card/ by net banking & Demand Draft.
SNAP Admission Process:
- After clearing the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, contenders will go through GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test).
- Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performances in the three rounds and according to their rank seats will be allotted in the colleges and institution.
Download Here: SNAP Previous Year Papers
SNAP Exam Pattern:
- Questions from General English/ Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency/ Analytical & Logical Reasoning/ Current Affairs sections will be asked in SNAP 2019 Exam.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test will be last long for 120 minutes.
- Candidates will get 1 mark for each question and 02 marks for every special question.
- 1/4th of marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35|
Get Here: SNAP Syllabus Topic Wise in PDF Format
How to Apply for SNAP 2019-2020 Exam?
To apply against the SNAP Exam Notification, contenders are required to follow below mentioned hassle free steps!!
Step 1: Visit Official Website
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the institution i.e. www.snaptest.org
- On the homepage candidates are required to hit on “How to Register” option given in the menu bar.
Step 2: Exam Online registration:
- After that on the new page you need to read the criteria properly and you can apply online to fill the SNAP Online Registration.
- Now, fill the SNAP Registration form in correct manner and with required educational details and also Upload your latest scanned colored photograph and signature.
Step 3: Exam Review and Submission:
- Now go through the SNAP Online Form once and then hit on submit button.
- After that a Log in ID and password will get generated.
- At last you can take a print out of SNAP Application Form for future reference.
SNAP Admit Card:
Contenders need to download the admit card before attending the SNAP MBA Entrance Exam. The organization will release SNAP Hall Ticket in the month of December 2019; individuals can download the hall ticket with the help of their SNAP ID and password.
SNAP Result will be declared on 2nd week of January 2020. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the score obtained in the test for various rounds like Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test. Final selection will be done on the basis of the following:
|Score out |
of 180 marks
to 50 marks
SNAP Cut off Marks:
Cut off is the minimum marks obtained by the contender in the examination to qualify it. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of score; Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) which you can easily avail form the official website through online process.
Get Here Complete: SNAP Study Material
Institutes and Programmes For Which Snap Test Is Mandatory
|Name Of The Institute||Program|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)||MBA|
MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)||MBA (Information Technology)|
M.Sc. (Computer Applications)
M.Sc. (System Security)
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)||MBA|
MBA (Infrastructure Management)
MBA (Business Analytics)
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)||MBA (International Business)|
MBA (Agri Business)
MBA (Energy & Environment)
|Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)||MBA (Telecom Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)||MBA|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik (SIOM, Nashik)||MBA (Operations Management)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)||MBA (Information Technology Business Management)|
MBA (Data Science and Data Analytics)
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)||MBA|
|Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)||MBA (Banking and Finance)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)||MBA|
|Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)||MBA (Sports Management)|
Match Your Solutions Here: SNAP Answer Key
SNAP Exam Date:
|Online Registration Commences||4th week of August 2019|
|Registration Closes||4th week of November 2019|
|Application Form Correction||Last week of November 2019|
|Test Payment Closes||4th week of November 2019|
|Admit Card Available||1st to 3rd week of December 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd week of December 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2020|
For getting further acknowledgement regarding SNAP 2019- 2020 you may go through the above provided official link. You may also subscribe to our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting free e mail alerts and latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SNAP Exam Pattern||SNAP Test Centres|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exam In India|
|SNAP Answer Key||Symbiosis Entrance Test Papers|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|