SNAP Application Form
Candidates are informed that SNAP Application Form Process is going to start soon. Those who want to fill SNAP 2019 Application Form must submit it before the last date. Well check the complete page to know more about Exam Date, Registration etc.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is an entrance exam for admission to the MBA programmes at Symbiosis Institutes. Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2019.
SNAP Application Form 2019:
Well, candidates are informed that Online Registration Commences from 4th week of August 2019 most probably and it will be continued till 4th week of November 2019. Organization will conduct the SNAP 2019 exam in 3rd week of December 2019.
To get more details in regards to SNAP 2019- 2020, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SNAP Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2019:
- Candidates must have the nationality of India, Overseas Citizen of Indian Foreign national, Person of Indian Origin, or Non-Residential India.
- Must have cleared graduation degree from any recognized university or institution with securing minimum 50% marks and 45% (for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates must obtain the equivalent certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) who have completed their qualifying degree from any foreign university or institution.
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
SNAP 2019 Application Fee:
Those who want to fill SNAP 2020 Application Form, have to pay the application fee.
- 1500/- for all candidates
- Candidates can make payment through online mode using credit card or net banking and also using e-challan or demand draft.
- Demand draft should be drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Candidates have to send the required documents along with DD to the address mentioned here (In case of payment through DD). Symbiosis Test Secretariat: Symbiosis International University Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune-412115.
Download SNAP Preparation E-Books Online PDF: SNAP Study Material
SNAP Admission Process:
The merit list will be based on the given below parameters:
- SNAP Score from 180 scales down to 50 – 50
- Group Exercise – 10
- Personal Interaction – 30
- Written Ability Test – 10
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Type of Question: Questions will be objective type. Each question has 4 responses.
- Duration: The test duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 25% negative marks will be done.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading|
Reasoning, Verbal Ability
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation|
& Data Sufficiency
|Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
How to fill SNAP Application Form 2019?
- Initially, you need to visit the official website that is snaptest.org.
- On the home page, press “SNAP 2019-2020 Registration” link.
- After that new page will be open in front of you. If you are new users then press the “Register Now” link.
- On the next page you have to read all the details, available on the same page and then hit on “New Registration” tab. Complete the registration first.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email id that you have entered. Enter the “OTP” and submit it.
- After successful registration, you will get an E-mail & SMS containing your SNAP ID and password. After that, make payment of SNAP Registration fee by online mode.
- If you are existing user then press on ‘User Login’ tab.
- Enter User Id & Password and press the Sign in tab.
- Now download SNAP Application Form 2019 and fill it with prescribed details.
- Make payment of fee and attach required documents along with form.
- At last, take a printout of SNAP Application For further use.
Get Symbiosis Exam Centre List – Updated Details: SNAP Test Centres
SNAP Admit Card 2019:
Candidates can download the SNAP Admit Card 2019 from the official website. SNAP 2019 Admit Card will be available via online mode from the first week of December 2019 till the third week of December 2019.
Get the most pertinent admit card containing personal info, roll number and other exam related details. According to the guidelines, SC category candidates have 15% seats, ST having 7.5% seats and Differently Abled possessed with 3% seats, Kashmiri Migrants with 2 seats per programme.
SNAP Result 2019-2020:
The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Result will be provided to students in the second week of January 2020 through online mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for various rounds like Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test on the basis of SNAP Score.
SNAP 2020 Important Dates:
|Online Registration Commences||4th week of August 2019|
|Registration Closes||4th week of November 2019|
|Application Form Correction||Last week of November 2019|
|Test Payment Closes||4th week of November 2019|
|Admit Card Available||1st to 3rd week of December 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd week of December 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2020|
To know more about SNAP 2019-2020 Application Form, you need to visit the official link. Stay connected with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SNAP 2019 Exam Dates||SNAP Exam Pattern|
|SNAP Answer Key||Private Jobs in India|
|Top MBA Colleges In India||Symbiosis Entrance Test Papers|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Importance Of Master Degree|