SSC MTS Salary
The Staff Selection Commission releases several recruitment notifications regarding hiring of Multitasking Staff i.e. MTS. Lakhs of student applies for this vacancy and after getting selected enjoys an attractive SSC MTS Salary.
There occur several changes in SSC MTS Salary After 7th Pay Commission. Now according to the recent pay scale the Salary of SSC MTS is Rs.18000. Not only that there are several allowances and benefits that a candidate enjoys along with the SSC MTS Salary In Hand.
SSC MTS Salary Details
Here we have structured all the details about SSC MTS Job Profile And Salary. Along with the SSC MTS Salary 2018, we have also described the SSC MTS Job Salary after promotions and the level of promotions. You can also avail the Per Month Average Pay Scale After 7th Pay Commission Revised. So contenders who wish to get enroll for SSC MTS jobs must grasp updated details about SSC MTS Salary 2018.
Staff Selection Commission is a well reputed government organization which conducts recruitment exam for various multitasking staff posts. All the candidates who want to uplift their career in government sector as MTS they should scroll this web page represented by www.recruitmentinboxx.com as we are mentioning SSC MTS Salary Per Month along with 7th Pay Commission details.
Check Latest Job Updates Through: Maharojgar Recruitment
SSC MTS Salary
What Is The Salary Of SSC MTS?
Staff Selection Commission Salary package is significant thing for the aspirants who are working hard to get job in SSC. Usually, salary of MTS SSC is considered as Gross Salary & Cash in Hand. After the application of 7th pay commission, the pay scale of every government job will increase is 20%. Read the table carefully to know in detail about SSC MTS Job Profile And Salary:
|Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
Check Here Post Wise: SSC Salary Structure
Multi Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Payband-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. However, the take-home salary of MTS ranges between Rs.18, 000 – 22,000 /month (approx). The salary could vary slightly based on location, allowances etc.
The SSC MTS Grade Pay increase with every Promotion:
- First Promotion: Rs. 1900/- after 3 years of service.
- Second Promotion: Rs. 2000/- after 3 years of service.
- Third Promotion: Rs. 2400/- after 5 years of service.
- And so on up to Rs.5400/-
SSC Salary for Other Posts:
|Post Name||Gross Salary|
Major Deduction In SSC MTS Non Technical Salary:
- GPS (NPS) General Provident Fund – New Pension Scheme
- CGEGIS: Central Government Employees General Insurance Scheme
- CGHS: Central Government Health Scheme
You Can Also Check: Latest SSC Notification
SSC MTS Career Growth
There are 02 types of increments in SSC MTS Salaries that are:
- Annual increments
- Promotional increments
1. Annual Increments
Annual increments are to be paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the corresponding Grade Pay.
2. Promotional Increments
The commission conducts Departmental exams to provide employees a chance of getting promoted in government offices of various ministries.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
Effects of Increment in SSC MTS Salary After 7 Pay Commission:
- There will be a big advantage for the Employees who are working in SSC Department.
- The SSC Salary will play a main role in hold for the Students who are preparing for the SSC Examination.
- The X cities Employees will get a impressive amount of in hand salary just because of 7th pay commission in Staff Selection Commission Salary.
- Government Jobs like SSC and UPSC will be a objective After Graduation for All Students of India.
- There will be a most important Hike in SSC Salary after 8th Pay commission.
The SSC MTS job salary 2018 is based on the effect of the 7th Pay Commission on the central government departments. The salary of MTS in SSC includes various facts like basic pay, DA, house rent allowance, traveling allowance, TA etc.
Different factors join to form the gross MTS SSC Salary. Additionally there are contributions for National Pension Scheme, CGHS, CGEGIS and deductions. Finally the deductions subtracted from the gross salary give the SSC MTS Salary In Hand.
Read Also: How To Negotiate Salary With HR
Region Wise Distribution of SSC MTS
|SSC Region||Places Under the Region|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Kerela|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram|
|SSC Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh|
|SSC Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh, Bihar|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh|
Why wait for increments? These Are Top 10 Ways to Increase Salary
SSC MTS Responsibilities:
According to the rules set by government, the responsibilities of Multi-Tasking Staff are given as:
- Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, despatch etc., including on computer
- Delivering of dak (outside the building).
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening & closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- The dusting of furniture etc.
- Cleaning of building, fixtures etc
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of the valid driving license.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Keen aspirants can attain the complete information regarding SSC MTS Salary 2018 through this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For getting more details regarding the SSC MTS In Hand Salary, aspirants are mentors to build a strong connection with web portal. Candidates may also bookmark our web portal by using ctrl+d option. Follow us on face book and Google+ for the same information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC MTS Recruitment||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC Multitasking Answer Key||SSC Multitasking Previous Papers|
|SSC Multitasking Syllabus||SSC Multitasking Books|
|SSC MTS Result||SSC MTS Exam Pattern|