Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
309 Sub Inspector (Tech) Recruitment Notification has been released !!! Tamilnadu Police Recruitment advertisement has been published. Interested candidates can apply through online mode for SI vacancies by filling online application forms available on its official portal.
Sub inspector vacancies are out of men, women and any transgender contenders. Applicants are requested to go through the every detail regarding Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 carefully especially the eligibility part which is provided in Advertisement No: 1/2018 on its official portal.
Official Link to Apply Online for 309 SI (Tech) Vacancies: Available Here!!!
Applicants can apply online for Tamilnadu SI vacancies by following below mentioned online application procedure and may also visit the direct official links provided in this page on or before the last date that is 10-08-2018.
Further information about Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018-2019 of 309 Sub Inspector (Tech) is available in below mentioned content which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
Tamilnadu Police Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (Tech)
- No of Vacancies: 309
Applicants must have possessed B.E/B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication engineering, and then only he/she will be considered eligible for Tamilnadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment.
Check Latest: Engineering Jobs
Those who are willing to apply for Sub Inspector (Tech) must have attained 20 years of age but should not be more than 28 years of age. Upper age limit for different categories is mentioned below:
|Categories||Upper Age Limit|
|Female Widow||35 years|
Salary for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment:
Those who will qualify all the stages of selection process as per the requirements will be selected for the vacant positions of sub inspector and will be paid Rs.36, 900/- to Rs.1, 16, 600/- per month as their service towards organization.
Press Here For Tamilnadu Police Recruitment SI (Tech) Notification
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Procedure:
Screening committee of Tamilnadu police has decided to select the candidates for Sub Inspector vacancies on the basis of their performance in following stages or recruitment procedure:
- Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Certificate Verification
Press Here To Get TNUSRB Past Question Paper(s)
Payment of Rs.500/- is to be done by the candidates as their online application fee which can be paid through online mode of transaction or through offline mode through State Bank of India.
Physical Measurement Requirements:
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
|(i) Normal||Minimum 80 cms|
|(ii) Expansion||Minimum 5 cms|
Women and Transgender:
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC (A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
Get Here: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Steps to Apply for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official website of Tamilnadu Police that is www.tnusrbonline.org or the direct link mentioned below to fill their online application form.
- Through home page of the official portal go through “Ongoing Recruitments” section and hit the suitable link for advertisement of “Recruitment For The Post Of Sub – Inspector Of Police(Technical)”
- Applicants are then advised to go through the appeared advertisement carefully and if they are found eligible then they have to go back to previous page.
- Now press the suitable link to apply online for SI recruitment 2018 which will navigate you to new page.
- After that they need to fill the required details in the application form correctly and then hit the “Submit” tab.
- Applicants are also advised to take print out of the duly submitted application form of Tamilnadu Police Recruitment for future reference.
Press Here for Tamilnadu Police Online Application Form
Press Here for Tamilnadu Police Official Link
|Commencement of online application||11-07-2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||10-08-2018|
|Date of Online Computer Based Test||Will be Announced Soon|
Check out Latest: Tamil Nadu Jobs
It must have become easy for the candidates to apply for Tamilnadu police Recruitment 2018- 2019 through online mode after going through the above mentioned details. they may also visit Tamilnadu official website on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||More Defence Jobs|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|